[OLD] Your Character's Actor/Actress

Hokay! I always love making these sorts of threads. I do it on literally every server I’m a part of because it’s just a fun little thing to do.

It’s simple: What actor/actress would you feel best portrays your character(s)?

In Aedan’s case, it’s hands-down Sam Witwer. Personal favourite actor, and he could hit Aedan’s personality perfectly given the roles he’s done before. That said, not too many pictures of him with a beard, outside of his role in Days Gone. LOL.

aidan-weird-beard

1 Like

For Sylia, you need someone who can be emotional, genuine, sexy, and vulnerable, while still touching on their inner strength.

Buffy-era Alyson Hannigan <3

(you knew she had to be a redhead ;p)

1 Like

i have no idea who would play andro…

maybe Takeru Satoh…

1 Like

For Ira, it would have to be Renee O’Connor

Renee

1 Like

I don’t know but I know the character type I was playing with on Zane was a lancer… so… I’ll have to figure out which chunks of the composite were who. It’s a mess. I like the choices you guys picked on yours though.

i should probably save people the google search
This is Takeru Satoh, he is in a lot of stuff and was head actor for the Ruroni kenshin live action movies which are so good.

2 Likes

Zain I could see being played by Wesley Snipes

Snipes

2 Likes

maybe young Dolph Lundgren?

1 Like

While she is not the right look I keep thinking of Sigourney Weaver for Althea. She is the closest I can think of for her, but again it doesn’t feel right to me. Suppose someone else would know a better match for Althea then I would.

1 Like

Lucy Lawless comes more to mind for Althea

Xena

2 Likes

God I havn’t watched Xena in so long. I forgot about her, and Hercules

1 Like

how bout Krysten Ritter as Althea?

1 Like

Hmm, maybe a younger Bruce Campbell for Andro?
image https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNTExMGRlNzAtMGQ1Yy00N2IwLWE4YjUtOThhZDJlNzNjNzM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@.V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL.jpg
That whole thing in Evil Dead where he lost his hand but went to the shed and strapped a chainsaw onto his wrist stump feels like something Andro might do…

Sandra is Michael Westen (Burn Notice), with the body of Kimberly Whalen, and the voice of Lucia of Lunar 2 (Kelly Weaver)

CbgqaL-VAAEarz2

3 Likes

Or maybe Karen Gillan with a lightsaber and stealth training?

1 Like