A Good Day

Audio Log 003:
Click “Audio log three, day… twenty one after waking up.” A sigh of relief is heard

“Although a little overwhelming… yesterday went great. We went to Mon Cala for some training and I ran into Sandra there. She said she wanted to talk with me alone… I wasn’t sure what it was about but… when she brought me before the other Jedi… I had a feeling of what it was. She had said to me earlier that day that I was almost ready to be a padawan. I met with Jedi Knight Nulaa and Keyan, also a third Jedi who wanted to remain unnamed but seemed to be Nulaa’s Master. They talked with me for a bit… but not long as Nulaa decided she wanted to spar me in a lightsaber duel. She kicked my butt of course hehe… but she said that I’d learned well and had started to grasp the first form, Shii-Cho, as Sandra had taught me. The others said I did well too so that’s encouraging.”

“After my Spar with Nulaa there were several other spars after that, Nulaa dueled her master, then Althea, and the last one was Sandra dueling Keyan. The last duel was interesting as it wasn’t a head on fight like the last ones, but rather a tactical battle… they seemed to use misdirection and deception… it was intriguing to watch and… quite funny when Sandra quite literally pulled the rug out from under Keyan hehe.”

“When the duels and spars were finished we all had a drink and… Sandra welcomed me to the order. I was… caught off guard to say the least. I asked if it was official and they said I just needed a master to pick me. After some conversing Nulaa said she would be a good master for me but unfortunately she couldn’t as she already has a padawan. That’s a shame, I liked Nulaa and think I would’ve liked to have her as a master.” He sighs a bit

“So… just need a master. I guess I can be patient until then, I’ve been patient so far. But I’m happy that it went well, it was… a step in the right direction. I believe I’m on the right track now, I just… need to keep going… train hard… and do my best.”
Sandra and I got to spend some time together yesterday evening which was… nice. It hasn’t been just us in a while it feels like so… it was refreshing.” Another sigh is heard, this one of content

“So yeah… it was a good day. Hm…” A pause “Audio Log, Day Twenty one. Out” Click