A Triplet Soul

I was born to a great warrior named Emeric Dain and mother Sinnae, along with my two sisters Reina and Ennasi. I remember him fondly many a night… unfortunately I was the first to feel the force flow through me, and it had exploded out like a shockwave when we were all 2.5 years old. I remember Ennasi falling from a ledge and I reached out with everything I had… and she suddenly stopped. Ennasi and Reina both grew with the force quickly. Reina was by far the strongest and Ennasi had delicate control over the force. We were playing together when Reina fell ill and I was taken to go hunt for some food to make her feel better. Next thing I knew there was a ship that landed nearby. It was a similar ship to one that I saw before when dad died protecting us from this angry man who was refused access to us. The newest father, adopted the girls immediately but I refused to let go of his name so easy. He was nice enough, but when I saw the ship land near the house I screamed out in alarm! He clasped down on me and refused to let me go and help… I know I was only 3 but I wanted to help!! The adopted father held onto me as the ship left in a hurry. I knew that when we got back both sisters were to be dead or captured. I braced myself as best as I could when we got home. Mom and the girls were gone… it was all Jedi’s fault, they took them all!! I knew I had to have my revenge on them. I just need to find the right master Jedi to show me where they were. I grew up training and fighting like all Echani children do. We are the race who invented many of the lightsaber forms after all. I grew up wielding the truth like armor and my skill crafting and using the blades I made in combat. When our adopted father refused to let me leave in search for my lost sisters after I grew up, I killed him. There was no more need for weakness in my life. He was one of those weaknesses. I raced across the galaxy looking for some clue as to where they were. I killed a few people and left a small trail of bodies as I searched for some clue as to their whereabouts. I could feel that my sisters were alive, and I would have the whole of the galaxy burn and die as long as I freed them of their Jedi prison. Now for some wonderful news. Reina was found alive and well, and on Velese no less!! I was so happy to find her and cling on to her that I noticed that her capture wasn’t that of the Jedi but of mom herself! Why would mom abandon me… and my sister? I often wonder why they never came back to look for me or the adopted dad if that was the case. We could have searched the stars for Reina together, but she seems guarded for now about what happened… maybe later I will learn what had happened and why she so fiercely defends mom. I will have to approach the subject delicately… but until then, I will cherish the fact that I have half my family back. With renewed vows to wrap myself in darkness, I think that my ultimate goal will be that once I find Reina and take revenge on her captor, I will finally be able to relax. I will have my whole family back then and that is all that matters. Until then, I don’t care if the rest of the galaxy burns, as long as I know that my family is safe… and I will protect them no matter the cost.

1 Like

It’s so very confusing. I know that I recently found my sister but it is beginning to feel like we were never really apart, and if feels… good. I have embraced the darkness inside of me, but in talking with my sister, I am beginning to have my doubts… am I on the right path? Should I let vengeance go? The more I interact with Reina the nicer I feel… the anger is slipping away from me… No! I need to stay strong for my lost sister! I can’t be weak!! I need to become more like my dad… a real warrior to protect my family, not the complacent adopted father! As I spend my time with her though… was dad a great warrior because he embraced power or something else? The Echani often say: I can learn more from a single dual than hours of talk. I dualled my sister… she says the dark side makes us stronger, but the conversation that our dual started told me that she seems to be having her own doubts and that she may not fully want to embrace the dark path. Maybe we can explore other possibilities together? I don’t think I can embrace the Jedi ideals, but I am starting to think maybe other paths are possible…

1 Like