Applications of Alchemy - Elase'rav'rexov

Applications of Alchemy

Foreward

I have chosen to write this down manually for two purposes. Written literature is a lost artform, the practice of having a steady hand does not also help me scribe my thoughts but it is practice.
To perform such rituals requires sigils and transmutation circles (these are also sometimes squares) and in itself is an artform.
My own path for this study derives from that of my Master, whom I assume used this to beat death himself, but a universal understanding will allow me to use this to suit my needs. I would suspect in time marrying this to my knowledge of Dwomutsiqsa and Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut.

I

The Forms of Alchemy

Alchemy in its reach has many practical applications, and like most things is a tool to be harnessed to improve on what The Force in its untouched form could not. All alchemy needs the Force imbued in it to function, doing so makes the item sensitive to the force, a piece tied to you.
I assume this is the practice also implemented by my Master when making the blood pact. He explained to me that, while a bond is made from dispersion of Force into the other, it makes the subject a living conduit to disperse power from.
It is useful to note this for studies later where the use of conduits may be needed.
This usually falls into a few main categories:

Alchemy of the Flesh

The art of creating and manipulating flesh. Depending on application this falls in a similar line to other forms of Sith Rituals relating to the manipulation of flesh. Circles usually consist at three meters in radius and usually require some form of lifeblood in order for the most effective results. It is much easier to do on flesh that is no longer living.
It is also the most taxing, requiring one to draw more upon the Force in order to perform the ritual.

Metallurgy

The manipulation of weapons force based or not. Composition is usually changed by imbuing the object with a sigil or crystal to act as a conduit for enhancement. While I have only seen some of the Forge-work created by Darth Incarsus from the newly recruited Aspirants, having a small look at their composition and their aura gives me some idea how these were further enhanced by means of alchemy.
While not having much in the form of construction of my saber hilts they have sigils drawn at each end when needed to imbue the Kyber Crystal within with raw energy. However, these are considerably less effective than objects forged with it.
Viscara proves a beneficial place in order to perform Metallurgy thanks to the Nexus. Since it comprises mainly of crystals, they are much easier to imbue and use as a conduit.

Transmutation

The basic application of alchemy. The use of ingredients, transmutation circle and alchemical sigil, usually one that represents an element, in order to change the product. This is usually made to make several poisons and toxins capable of obliterating populations if placed in water supplies.
Other applications are healing salves, still frowned upon by the Jedi for the need to imbue them with the Force to make them.