At Both Ends - Elase'rav'rexov

After dispensing my Master’s timeless and mutated pet in the deep caverns of a Sarlacc pit, I have been left with more pieces of his muddled history.

A woman, known only to me as ‘The Observer’ as depicted by memories left within various holocrons; lover, betrayer, fellow apprentice, Jedi. It only solidifies my ideals that the Jedi will abandon everything they hold dear for whatever they deem ‘pure’. Yet still claiming the moral high ground as you were, you commit something more atrocious by leaving him to rot instead of betraying him quickly.

But perhaps I owe her some insight, because of course, what kind of self-preservation are you seeking to reject and betray not only your master, but your lover? Something he would have given you too if only you were loyal. What is so ‘precious’ about your light?

Perhaps in a time past, the Jedi were more competent than they are now. Unlike those who I’ve encountered so far. My only hope is someone, more steadfast in the Order would be able to enlighten me on such revelation.

Let us hope there are some uses to your existence besides balance, that even the Jedi seem to want to pervert the very meaning of that as well.

1 Like