Black Sheep - Dracon M

Name: Dracon Miladrin
Species: Human
Skin: White
Eyes: A light green.
Height: 5’10, much taller than his sister.

“What can I say? Being a brother is hard. Being a brother to a brat that thinks the world owes her something is even harder. I don’t blame her, though. Lola and I have been through a lot. We practically had to raise ourselves for more than half of our lives. Port to port, we had to struggle for our survival. We always seem to get into trouble at the absolute worst time. Heck, the second we stepped off the ship at the starport to Viscara we were harassed by a thug. That same thug was bit on the neck by a “cannibal hobo” and was eventually found half-eaten in the same spot moments later. Of course, I nearly got fingered for it; but luckily got out of it accompanied by Lola, as usual, screaming at the top of her lungs to defend me. Me and Lola, as much as we fight? I’d do time in the slammer for her. We share the same dreams, the same thoughts, it’s weird. We can move stuff too, if we try hard enough. Part of the reason we wanna make our new move work this time is so we can actually find someone who can take us under their wing, teach us how to properly use it. That’s just a back burner, though. We care more about actually staying on one planet for more than a few months at a time.”

2 Likes

Looks fine to me! Inquire about +5% XP bonus with a DM!