Change fuel output of the Fuel recipes for Engineering

After processing tons of Fuel Cells for Engineering, I realized that the amount of Fuel you get from the higher tier recipes is not worth the amount of power crystals you put into them. I figured it’d be better to equalize the amount of fuel per crystal to make the higher tier recipes worth using.

At the moment, the recipe for x15 Fuel Cells is the most efficient at a cost of two power crystals per craft. The recipe one tier above, x20, costs three crystals. It’s immediately a waste and it only goes further into waste as the recipe for x25 costs four crystals and x35 costs a whopping five crystals.

Personally, I’d scale it by intervals of 10. You might get more fuel cells being created in general, but given how some things consume insane amounts of fuel, it should be a net positive overall.

x10 - one crystal
x20 - two crystals
x30 - three crystals
x40 - four crystals
x50 - five crystals

As much as I want to agree, fuel itself in control towers can last a good while with just 1 or 2 so I think the current numbers is a rather good balance to that. Only issues is when it comes to starships

The higher tier recipes are completely worthless though. No reason to waste crystals when you can just go with the x15 - 2 crystals cost recipe.

I mean, it really doesnt bother me but I do understand your point in it. Have you seen the timeframe it gives to fuel into towers at all?

Yeah. Medium and Large guzzle up fuel like nothing. There’s a drastic change from Small to Medium but that’s a different issue entirely.