Character Inspirations & Portraits

Punk Rymarz
Portrayed / Voice Acted by: Josh Duhamel

Brief Bio and Appearance:

Very little is known about Punk since his arrival to Viscara other than he was held in cryostasis for many years. He wields a suit of iridescent, violet Mandalorian armor that shows extremely fine polish, indicating he takes religiously extreme care of it. He is trained and equipped with an array of weapons and tools for combat and surveillance, proficient with both the Blaster Rifle, Vibroblade, and wide assortment of various grenades and thermal detonators that line his utility belt.

Those with a wide understanding of Mandalorian lore would recognize the specific type of jetpack he dons is worn usually only by those who have earned it in a duel; usually against one who is part of a warring Mandalorian tribe. The jetpack however appears to be static, as he is never seen using it for flight.

Upon his vambraces are a series of control panels, buttons and sliders used for various means of communication as well as defense. Every piece of equipment he wears appears to match, but perhaps bolstered or soldered with upgrades here and there, suggesting he continues to remain fitted with the same armor he was found with upon awakening from cryostasis.

Although he is quiet, his physical presence and aura is loud, standing at a powerful for a human height of 6’4. When he speaks, his voice is subtly distorted and filtered due to the COMMS of his helmet through which he speaks with.

Character Inspirations:

Of course, I drew inspiration for the character’s overall demeanor from Boba Fett, but many design and personality elements from the characters Rain, HUNK, and Deathstroke.

Rain is the Ninja prince of Edenia from the Mortal Kombat series, and as a half-god, wields the ability to control both water and lightning. He uses these abilities to pierce with water jet streams, shock and stun with lightning, and even imprison and hold opponents in place via a limited control of the water in their body. He was one of my main and favorite characters in the game. Punk’s preferred method of combat utilizes range to either maim or disable the opponent in these similar ways.

HUNK is the codename of an Umbrella Security Service operator, who was the leader of the ill-fated Alpha Team under the employment of Umbrella. Cold, silent, and devoid emotion.

Almost nothing is known about HUNK’s history, even his real name. In only two years after finishing his military training, HUNK proceeded to carry out a large number of successful operations, many of which he was the only survivor. This earned him the nickname “Grim Reaper.” Overall, he is a legendary mercenary and devised the original fighting style C.Q.B.Z (Close Quarters Quarantined Battle Zone), as well as equipment and custom weapons formulated specifically to destroy zombies and quarantined such as the Zombie Beil, Zombie Eisen, Zombie Jammer, and the Bite Guard. He’s a successful operator and improvised engineer like I imagine Punk would be, in addition to being enigmatic.

Deathstroke is both a skilled swordsman and marksman, as well as a master tactician and strategist. He holds with himself enhanced senses such as hearing, smell and even vision. He carries with him superhumanly enhanced strength, agility, speed, stamina, durability and immunity; something Punk may possess a degree or amount of, given survival is at high risk due to the dangers of being in cryostasis for prolonged periods of time.

OOC:

PUNK RYMARZ is a name I actually picked from a mandalorian name generator LOL. I knew in my mind I wanted a shining violet Mandalorian; the name “Punk” instantly stood out for me given what I had in mind for this toon, so I decided to go with that.

Rymarz is ACTUALLY a hypocorism for his true given name. One with deep knowledge in Mandalorian lore would be able to recognize this. It is simply said and pronounced as Rymarz (rye-marz) to make it easy to speak and spell.

His actual last name is “Riyemavzu.” (REE-yay-mahv-soo), which means Favored, and still free (LIT).

I imagine he has the appearance, physicality and voice of actor/VA Josh Duhamel (Transformers, Batman the Long Halloween, Call Of Duty WW2)

2 Likes

1: Legio, FNV
2: Tigh, BSG (2004)
3: Wrex, ME
4: Bounty Hunter, SWTOR
5: Boromir, LOTR
6: Victarion Greyjoy, GOT

Voice: Akihiro Miwa

1 Like

Urvassi Zenteq - Zabraki Shaman and Alchemist

Inspirations:

1. Maleficent
  2. Spiderclan Nightsisters
  3. Bellatrix Lestrange
  4. Calypso
  5. Queen Medb (Irish Folklore)
  6. Mongolian Shamans

Urvassi was created to kind of break the ideal of everything being sci-fi and push more toward the super natural aspect of the Force in Star Wars. The Zabraki have always been a more tribal and feral race with many who become Force sensitive. This character was created as a sort of precursor to anything Nightsister-like as they will not exist for a few thousand years. But everything starts somewhere, right?

She is not exactly a villain and not exactly a hero, but the Zabraki of Iridonia have closer ties to the Dark Side. The main difference being that they use the force as a tool but do not let it in to consume them.

Simple as

Riza Hawkeye: Deadshot with any gun, got real tired of war
Schultz: Humerous veteran who had nothing to lose in the end besides his own life
Arthur Morgan: Yeehaw, but in sad
Scooter: I can and will take this pile of scrap and turn it into a space ship with a planet-sized advertisement
Spike Spiegel: Space Depression but With Guns and Humor
David Packouz: Ordinary man turned international gun runner and made extreme amounts of wealth off of it

He’s not got a character theme, but if I had to give Ambrose one it’d probably be “Tow”

Ambrose is just a humble man on the move with regrets as to his past life decisions. Instead of allowing the past to shackle him, he aims to move forward and improve the lives of those around him via any means. He’s not got space magic, but he has wit. He doesn’t have any fancy powers or supernatural strength, or any special background. He’s got his blaster, sarcasm and willpower, and those three tools are typically enough to get any job done in his opinion. If he makes some money along the way and ends up outrunning what he left behind? Good enough for him.

As for a voice claim? He generally just sounds mildly British, semi-posh in a casual fashion in a roughly tenor voice.

Processing: DarthShade.zip…
DarthShade
Processing: DarthShadeH.tga…
Processing: DarthShadeL.tga…
Processing: DarthShadeM.tga…
Processing: DarthShadeS.tga…
Processing: DarthShadeT.tga…

Here is the portrait for Cassandra!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18xX5UqX8a1lDgVnCYLuIVKvd0-sjcD3X?usp=sharing

Kayth’s Picture

Ambrose’s Picture

Tura’inasi’ziasho
aka “Ainasiz”

Ainasiz

Mediafire Portrait Download Link

Jason Todd

ahem Ready to duel with the devil?

best batfam character

Elyd

MediaFire Portrait Download Link

On a bit of a break right now, but decided to put one of these together to flesh the character out. Anara Thule is a pretty clear archetype inspired by loveable rogues in way over their heads everywhere.

-MCU Valkyrie: “All right. Here’s the deal. I’ll listen to you till this is empty.”

-Nathan Drake: “You just count to five and pull the cord. How hard could that be? AHHHHHH! Onetwothreefourfive!”

-Isabella: “I haven’t exactly worked out all of the kinks. Step one, we find Castillon… step two, I don’t know. Something exciting happens. Step three, profit. Any questions?”

-Jack Burton: "Like I told my last wife, I says, ‘Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it’s all in the reflexes.’ "

-Rick O’Connell “Hey, Beni! Looks to me like you’re on the wrong side of the river!”

-Eddie Guerrero “I lie, I cheat, I steal!”

Teska’fenn

In Game Portrait

1 Like

Forgot to post up my portrait for people to download.

RiverAlthea

Portrait - River Althea

I’ve uploaded a new portrait for Griggs. Just overwrite the old one when it asks to.

griggs.rar

Alriiiiight here we go, babes.

Vi: Rough around the edges but an absolute softy underneath it all. A protector to her core, anyone who she cares for has her at their back. This powerful vanguard of her friends is what I took most from Vi.

Gideon: “I have lots of fealty in me. I fealt the Emperor with every bone in my body. I fealt hard.” This sarcastic mf is exactly where I pull some of Elyd’s wit from.

Nicole Haught: I really can’t say much but her last name is fantastic and now it’s mine to use.

Rosa Diaz: Now hear me out. It’s not just the jacket and the snarky attitude towards people that piss her off. It’s definitely not the motorcycle. Ok. Maybe it is those things.

Kristen Stewart: This woman has STYLE! I mean have you seen her now that she’s in her element? If you think Elyd ain’t going to be looking mad fly on a day-to-day basis, then you’d be dead wrong because this is the icon she gets it from.

Bex Taylor-Klaus: When I was designing Elyd, I could not remember for the life of me who it was that owned that glorious, messy black hair. BUT! I have prevailed! My memory fails me no more, and the originator of my vision has been found.

4 Likes

I was foiled and dared, and so I update Ambrose’s picture.

Borgar.

1 Like

For Kathea…

4 Likes

Nivoe Isemio

1 Like