DM Athena: Saniele Alno He Dvatch Kira

The hiss of a shower cracks to a stop and the heat’s steam fills a luxurious room.
The silhouette of a thin, long haired, and slender woman moves behind the curtain.
The curtain budges to reveal the long leg of royal elegance stepping on to floor…a wet print on the floor that is followed by another. The face that looks in the mirror is that of a beautiful Brunette with Jade eyes. They are deep and lonesome, but she manages a slight smiles to herself before someone knocks on the door.

She opens the door and her server stands before the slightly tanned skin goddess. His face goes ablush, but he clears his throat after just looking up and down for half a second, passing a datapad. He runs away soon after and with a waved hand, a towel flies to her and wraps around her body. Sania makes her way to the regal chair to sit and look on this message. The hiring of a new bodyguard without her consent?

“…Who is this Corbin that seeks me so intently? No matter, I already know when we are fated to meet, and how he is fated to suffer for me. It is the inevitability of being near me. The blood of Freedom Nadd runs through me and here I am… here I am still looking for the answers that I desperately seek. How I seek those who have ruined my past and only left me with a bare future. If it wasn’t for …‘him’, i’d have been broken and alone. Without them I couldn’t remember what friendship means. I wonder what Corbin will tell me before his suffering. I wonder if I can help him before it comes…”

Sania takes the brush and combs her hair ever so gently. She slowly grips the brush’s handle harder and harder until it snaps in her hand, causing some blood to drip

“…Elk… where are you…?”

She lays her head in her arms and cries desperately

3 Likes