Please post your feedback for the update here! All input is welcome.

KNOWN BUGS:
All new Force Powers Have no Descriptions or Names: TLK Issues.
Throw Rock No Level Requirements
Shields - DI not applying 100% As intended
Medicine - Code Issues Working but not as intended
Plasma Cell - Triggers without damage?

BUG: “Throw Rock” Force power has no ability title / description in the character radial menu.
Category: Cosmetic Bug
Character: Iskellia Sarken
Account: Xisifer

Description: The “Throw Rock” ability is missing its ability title and description. This interferes with functionality, as it is impossible to differentiate between multiple purchased ranks of the power when deciding which ability to place on the Ability Bar.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Log in with a Force-Sensitive character that has at least 2 SP to spend.
  2. Open the Rest menu with [R].
  3. Select “View Perks” > Buy Perks > Next > Force Alter > Throw Rock > Confirm Purchase > CONFIRM PURCHASE.
  4. Close the Rest menu.
  5. Right-click on an empty slot in the character’s Ability Bar on the bottom of the screen (if necessary, SHIFT and CTRL modifier keys may be used to access additional slots).
  6. Select “Assign Special Abilities” > [Character Class]
    6a. If necessary, continue selecting “More Special Abilities” until an icon of a hand throwing a burning potion appears.
  7. Select the icon of a hand throwing a burning potion.
  8. Right-click the newly created ability and select “Examine”.
  9. Notice that the “Throw Rock” ability does not have an ability title or description shown.

Attachments:

Still seem to be losing durability on anything in inventory when respawning from death, not just equipped items.

Yeah, just noticed this was one of the changes we reverted on. The patch notes list I never updated so I need to remove it from patch notes.

So far from the changes I’ve been able to experience personally, my favorite addition is definitely the Premonition power. Grinding Sense is infinitely easier now at any level. The larger RP XP ticks are great too.

I haven’t tried Spark yet, but Throw Rock seems fun (only messed with Rank 1 of it so far); as one-off damage powers, I feel like their cooldown could be lower, but then considering how high the damage output seems to get at higher ranks (Throw Rock has one-shot me multiple times even with Rank 3 Absorb Energy on) maybe the 30 seconds is a good idea. Unsure if that’s intentional though.

I also love that Medicine is getting some more focus now and pushed towards being the main, more viable healing method than Force Heal, but I feel like it might need a further buff to really cement that. Maybe an increase to the amount of charges Healing Kits have by default? Even just up from 2 to 3 would make them feel more worthwhile.

On that same note, since Force Heal is now meant to be a stationary out-of-combat thing, I wonder if it shouldn’t be slightly buffed since Rest is now actually better than Force Heal in that regard? To balance that out, maybe increase the FP cost per tick significantly?

I haven’t tried Spark yet, but Throw Rock seems fun (only messed with Rank 1 of it so far); as one-off damage powers, I feel like their cooldown could be lower, but then considering how high the damage output seems to get at higher ranks (Throw Rock has one-shot me multiple times even with Rank 3 Absorb Energy on) maybe the 30 seconds is a good idea. Unsure if that’s intentional though.

Okay, so I feel I should mention that there was some general magic voodoo around force resistances, with @The_Yellow_King we were able to make a more balanced resistance calculation, it is not near perfect but its more balanced then what we have now. I will continue to tweak and make a new one but once this next one goes out i’m looking forward to the feedback with it.

I also love that Medicine is getting some more focus now and pushed towards being the main, more viable healing method than Force Heal, but I feel like it might need a further buff to really cement that. Maybe an increase to the amount of charges Healing Kits have by default? Even just up from 2 to 3 would make them feel more worthwhile.

Medicine is always supposed to be a “main” way to heal and I was able to correct the code errors I made to have it in line like I wanted. There are ways to increase the charges and with the proper changes it really makes you stop in think “Should I be using my good kits or should I stick to the ones I bought from the shop?” Because both will be viable just obviously the higher ones do more faster.

On that same note, since Force Heal is now meant to be a stationary out-of-combat thing, I wonder if it shouldn’t be slightly buffed since Rest is now actually better than Force Heal in that regard? To balance that out, maybe increase the FP cost per tick significantly?

Force heal can be used in combat just not on yourself which pushes it to more of a support action, and puts it more in line with lore. It can also be used on others, unlike Rest. I want to play out a little more with the medicine changes before I revisit the numbers with Force Heal.