Force Rebalance numbers and things

Your numbers don’t actually make sense, (Which I am tired so maybe I am forgetting something). Your total bonus is +9from stats, and +9 from damage. Thus +18. My int alone is +17 and my STR is +3 for +20, no saber bonus. I don’t kill things at all in those numbers of hits. So either it is weighted different somewhere or something isn’t being calculated right.

That is odd… I consistently deal between 32 and 40-41 damage per activation of saber throw (depending on the enemy).
I’ve actually spent most of the day fighting the mobs of Viscara and the numbers are correct (just double checked to be sure). What might be the issue is that saber throw has a damage multiplier for saber damage (i.e. base damage + energy bonus damage + damage bonus), whereas INT bonus doesn’t get multiplied.
That’s the only thing I can think of.

I do 32-44 on Vellens, I know that much. But it still takes me more activation unless I wack things with my lightsaber between castings. But if I do that, I get no alter exp cause my Lightsaber skill is 47, whereas my Alter is…34 again? I think? But Vellens will take me between 4 to 6 castings to kill. I can’t do Mon Cala without fixing my AC since I have to rely on force heal at that point and then my fp just dies in a fire.

Also I did suggest lowering the FP cost, if nothing else at least. Because then the downtime isn’t “Kill two mobs and then meditate.”

I’ll check with the Vellens how many casts I need.

Edit 1: OK… Vellens need 6 hits just like Cairnmog Alphas.

Edit 2: Considering you frequently fight two to three Vellens at once, their hitpoints may be a tad high.

No because Lillian was reporting getting 44ish damage normally
Which 25 * 1.6 which is average 40 vrs 27 * 1.6 average 43
Your numbers seem low if anything.
Here is the formula
iDamage = player.RightHand.DamageBonus + RandomService.D6(2) + player.IntelligenceModifier + player.StrengthModifier

case 1:
iDamage = (int)(iDamage * 1.6);
case 2:
iDamage = (int)(iDamage * 1.25);
case 3:
iDamage = (int)(iDamage * 1.6);
case 4:
iDamage = (int)(iDamage * 2.0);
case 5:
iDamage = (int)(iDamage * 2.5);

Here, from start to finish.

Please note damage+ on sabers increases the saber throw damage as well.