Graphics issue

I’ve just found this NWN server and I’d really like to try it out, but there’s a problem. When I connect, the game looks like this:

It seems that either a lot of 3d models are missing or a lot of textures are completely black. I have the Android version of the game. I tried it on my phone (Galaxy S8) and on a PC running FydeOS (a distro of Chromium OS that supports Android apps), and the same thing happens on both devices.

Hey @vladone97. First of all - welcome to the community!

I’m not sure how much I can help here. We’ve prioritized getting the game on desktop up until this point. Unfortunately mobile has been a bit of an afterthought since most players are on PC/Mac.

That being said, one of our community members put together a package that may be able to fix this issue for you. Here’s a link to it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdgt987qt4t2o3h/AndroidOverride%20KTX%20only.7z?dl=1

I believe you just need to put these into your override folder, but I’m not entirely sure how it works. If you haven’t already, you should jump onto the Discord server and someone will be able to help you get set up.

Hopefully this helps a bit - let me know!

@zunath Thanks, it worked like a charm. There are some issues with the character portraits and item icons, but it’s better than having a mostly blank game world.