Invidia Discovery

Log 1

Pulling out his datapad, he walks into an abandoned house looking out into the horizon. Watching the sand blow by, the sun at its peak
"I have failed. I need to grow more powerful."
he says letting out a growl
"Kane is back, and depending on the challenge I may be gone after this."
he pauses, remembering the scans he took from the tablet at their recent events
"I can make myself invaluable."
he gives a chuckle, pulling up the scans, he takes some paper and charcoal out attempting to make copies
"I will find the secrets...."
he continues his “dig” by taking his things further into the house
"I just need some point of reference...."
he stares at the papers, before rolling them up and putting them back into his pack
"Perhaps the tombs, will have some answers."
with that said, he begins his walk to the crypts, the red beaming onto his white torso as if being hit with pure energy

2 Likes

Log 1.5

his datapad seems to making a noise, but what could it be this time? He picks up and reads the encrypted message.
"Ah, so it is, and so it has begun"
as he left his talk with the cloaked figure, he can’t help but feel his old abandonment feelings creep up from within. The betrayal he felt from his race, him being looked over with his time as an Initiate, now this. He is the weakest of the Sith and will now have to work twice as hard as before…but can his body take it?
Walking on the sands of Korriban, engages himself with an inquire
"Should I head to the South on my own? I am sure I can survive the trek there, but will I be strong enough to survive the Tomb?"
His loss making him doubt his own abilities, as failure is not tolerated. One could say he is fighting for his very survival to become one of the elite.
The sand blows around him as he keeps walking into the desert, the moon at his back before he draws his saber, before lightning erupts out of his fingers unto beast, dancing electricity on it body as if to a beat
"I will have my power."

2 Likes

The memories echoing in his head. Remembering all those times he shared with his friends, eating at him. He saw pain in her eyes, yet he feels content in his decision

"I may not be able to strip myself of these needless thoughts."

He gives a chuckle as he is stripping a disguise in the hull of his ship. Getting ready to make a new.

"We have both made a choice, and now the trio that once stood together has become a sunder. 
As if crashing a plate onto the wall."

Looking out into the void of space, he sees visions of victory and the countless battles he will endure across the galaxy, but whenever he thinks of her. He can’t stop her.
He shakes his head of the daydream, giving an angry growl before throwing the remain pieces of his disguise across the room.

"Why can't I hurt you!"
"You are the only one standing in my way to greatness!"
"I will have my respect!"

Yelling at the top of his lungs he goes into a rage, using the force to throw pieces of the disguise all over, then attempting to pull a console out before the lights begin to flicker. He lets out one more yell, as electricity streams off his fingertips onto the console itself. Jumping around and off of it before it finally blows

1 Like

After a long days work he decides to return to the deserts of Korriban. Watching the creatures of the planet fight for survival. Here he puts everything he saw together

"This flower has shown me sights beyond my own, and also the horrors that come with it." 
"Will this be enough...?"

He asks the desert wind as if he would expect a reply. Pulling out his datapad he begins to look through the ‘pictures’ he acquired with his latest trip to the Crypts. It shows the book at the entrance and the symbol on the alter. He attempts to focus on his work but images from the day keep flooding his head. He hears her words echo within his ears

“You can change Leth.”

It is almost like a whisper, slowly getting louder as what appears to be a storm on the horizon. Attempting to calm the mess of voices in his own head, he meets the storm head on. Feeling the sand dig at him, as if small razor blades flying around him. The pain gives him strength, the anger forces the rest to be silent. Letting out a yell

"ENOUGH!"

As he attempts to push the sand away from him, to be the center of the storm. The echoes from the blasts could only be clear to those within the storm, sand flying both at him and away from him, yet not knowing how to create a barrier he attempts with the knowledge he has. Though it doesn’t seem to be enough as slowly the storm engulfs him as he drops to his knees covering his head with the cape to keep him from suffocating under the red sand
As soon as it was done, he would attempt to dig his way out of the sand. Though if he was only covered by a mere six inches, it gave him a struggle exerting so much strength prior to being ‘buried’ alive. Yet another trial, another struggle, another fight. As he finally rises the sand is colored by the moon light, how long was he buried? How long did it take him to dig out?

"Through Victory....My chains are Broken...."
1 Like