Ira'dana- thoughts

Mood music

one more night in a apartment where Ira sleep in her bed, unfortunately she forgotten the pill and her sleep is restless yet again…

Once more the now familiar setting of the grey void with rift of silver with the broken container is brought forth. She sees herself as the little fiery figure fighting her own darkness. The raging one grins as it pushes Ira about but she keep jumping or meeting with the attacks with her own fiery limps.

the raging one strike her as her flame flicker briefly: “it only matter of time before your fail again, everyone is going to betray you and you know it little naive girl!”

ira give a wince knowing she cant keep up but steadfast hold her resolve then varies voices echo, Markus voice about taking her home, Mart voice about paying for the ship, Callista voices and sorrowful expression, even Beryn’s voice. Each ending blinking into existence as a small moon like orb circling her.

The raging one give a hatefull scream and end slashing her twice as her flame flicker then circle kick her flying back into the broken container as Ira let out a cry and collapse, briefly losing her form before the orbs shine and slam into the formless fire, sudden the fire grow lightly and take form again as she stand up with a ragging breathing: "You been annoying me for too long now, you might be right on few people but they do not make my world alone, some even went as far to prove with action their truths to words, like Mart paying for the ships, Markus keep standing by my side,Callista agreeing to the greetings! "

Ira stand up and rushes the dark aspect, kicking and punching it back before it end yet another stale mate through the fighting only for the sadistic laughing to be heard: “Mart just want you out of his hair, Markus still might take Kiki side in calling you sith, Callista had betrayed by action so many times you fool!”

The raging one jumps and slam down into Ira as the light saber piece her fiery arm with a cry of pain while the arm dissolve and stagger away, her shoulder flicker where the arm should be. For a moment fear crosses her expression before hearing another voice echoing “i love you…”

Both the wounded fiery Ira and the dark one pauses fully at the words before the dark one back off with a hiss in agony as bigger orb manifest swirling around Ira, a reflection of a kiss on the lips is display in it the soft moonlight glow of it while few more silvery rift crack through the grey shade of the void.

Fiery Ira end touching her own lip blinking then reach out for the Orb as their merges in a flash, leaving behind a bigger formless fire then Ira form appear before she step out of fire slowly, her limps and body flickering with a soft white fire as it turn into a outfit on her naked body, in her hand another ritual brand is held. A steady fire behind her start to repel the dark a bit. For the first time ever Ira give a full grin: “Let dance then …”

The world start to fade as the two rushes toward each other, only the sadistic words lingering : “even this wont be enough…”

Ira wake up with a sharp inhale and end breathing ragging for a moment, noticing her bed cover is on the floor as she sit up and ending looking toward another figure in the other bed and she gain a soft smile.

1 Like

Ira lays in the bed unable to sleep with the back toward the other bed with a figure in.The Vigil occupy her thought at first then it changes to Sasri. She end sitting up and quietly take out the armored outfit and get changed silently as not to wake up the other person before she step out of the room as she grab the twin vibroblade.

“Another time i am useless…even she love me”

As she walk toward the exit of the house she end grasping her head as dark whispers and thought pushes forth.

“LoVe yOu?, naiVe giRl. ShE pUsHinG yoU aWay, liKe beFoRe …likE aLways…”

She give a tiny hiss under her breath as she exit and close the door. Then grumbling turn to the mountain trying to block out the thoughts as they keep echoing.

“YoU aRe doiNg Alot, heRbs, plAns. WhAt shE dOne beSide ruNning anD EvaDing you?”

A lizard give a hiss and start to get close to Ira who sudden snap fully into a rage and make aggressive wide swing with the weapon that quickly carve the lizard up.

“She just have a hard time accepting people dieing now shut up!”

Ira continue on giving a light twitch with a grumble as she climb the mountain.

“KeEp teEling yoUrselF that, iF shE trUely loVed you, shE woUld noT ignoRe you, puShinG yoU aWay NoR woUld she SuddeN run wHen yoU cuDdle …alMost liKe She haVe AnoTher anD tHink whAt she doEs wiTh yoU is …wRong…”

Ira pauses on the mountain incline with a twitch, her eyes open wide for a second then let out a scream as she end charging another Lizard on the top looking down at her, venting her rage at the poor reptile before kicking its body down the mountain. Then move to the wooden platform and end falling on the knees, the weapon stuck in the wooden floor with the hands on it.

“Who then- no …no i refuse to believe that !”

At that moment all sounds disappear to her, the wind, the distance hisses of other lizard. She only feel a pain, a pain she only felt once all while trying to block out the thoughts that insistence prod and poke at the depth of her mind…

2 Likes

Ira sit kneel outside her home a late night, unable to rest as thought keep reappearing. She focus her thought in the meditation. Going over everything again in her mind. The news of Damien, Rai’s guilt and wish to fix it. Markus trying to help the same way he had helped Ira herself.

The plan Rai made and everything toward it.

Armor made to mimic the sith troopers, She give a small sigh as she dislike it having it on, a blaster rifle to complete the look but she had to place a great trust into everyone else as she know she cant walk around with her normal weapons.

Finally she open her eyes with a small frown, pride, selfishness and wish of thing to go smooth so both Rai and Damien will return.

“We have to do this as quiet as possible, the moment we spotted thing will get even harder for Rai and we need time to grab Damien then reach Rai…Chances we get there in time is slim though i will do my best to get both of them home. I know i dont need to say this to Markus though Uh…Mart might want to leave as soon we got Damien.”

4 Likes

mood music

Ira sit kneeled locked in a meditation on the floor in house during the very early morning. On her lap lies the dress she had gotten for Sasri. Within the depth of her mind she see them both as ghostly figure in homes, flickering from place to place during different times. The holding hands, smiles and cuddling. She end having tears appears during the meditation, a vague familar sound whispering in her mind for a brief second. “Take what you want…”

A another ghostly figure appear in her memory, herself as a firedancer but it shining brightly. "Do not listen to that, by the moon and honor we will get her back…I am stronger then ever thanks to her and our trip home, we not alone either… " imagines of Markus, Callista, Qyili appear one after other before fading…

She open her eyes from meditation and end hugging the dress with a small frown and tears on her cheek. She could feel the pain, a burning desire to fight but surprisingly for now a anger was only a shadow somewhere.

"Was that why you …said i be fine if anything happen to you?..you know something?. "

She stand up and place the dress on Sasri’s bed gentle before turning fast as a drop of tears is flung of her cheek then storm outside the bed room and into the living room, she sit down at the table and take out a datapad and start to write down notes of thought swirling in her mind.

notes about Sasri past that she was told, the very little about her father she had been told. Then notes about the situation of the fleet she was told. With little time she had a entire spreadsheet made. Possibility of tracking down and striking logistic to repair such fleet.

She keep working with the burning desire to do something, to fight though in the end she give a small frustrated groan. “I need help, i have no experiences with the galaxy planets and stations, i am not good at intel gathering. Markus might help a little there though -wait …Vash!. If i could secure her help she would be good assest, she know guerrilla fighting and she likely well travel too.”

Ira stand up then pauses “Rai…i know she not recovered and likely wont be able to fight though she might have insight to the Sith, maybe i could try to seek out Kross too though he never around”

She add a small personal note in the datapad to seek out these people. then walk back into the bed room and grab her ritual brand before moving outside the house.

“If the republic cant be trusted and everyone is so passive beside a grab and go then maybe it time for a new group to appear, who willing to fight and strike back…Just hold on Sasri, If your father think he can just grab you from me because he a admiral then i will become a burning nightmare for him. Time to dance!”

Ira’s fighting spirit

4 Likes

Somewhere in the colony Ira exit a room and head into changing room before starting to removing the mask and put it in a bag then take off the firedancer robe before getting into her normal outfit and grab the comunicator and see a pending message. She tilt her head lightly seeing it from Markus and click replay.

Upon hearing the message she just stood there frozen in disbelive for a moment before closing the locker and lean against it then start slide down onto the floor, as if all the air been punch out of her. having the ritual brand in her lap, the fire vaning along the blade as her spirit falther as she bearly audioable mumuring …

“Why…”

“Why…”

“Why…must i lose everyone that close to my fire…Sasri…and now the one person who kept me going…”

A familar echo run through her head “WeAk FoOL…”

She bite her lips and slowly stagger upright before exhaling then emptying the locker fully and take out a small datapad and write her own resignation and place it in the locker. She stare at it for a while as echo grow stronger in her head. "PlaYed by the RuLes and LaWs, whAt it got you…fAiled to keEp hold on SasRi, CaLista and now MarKuS.

Ira smack the locker with a fist as she hold the ritual brand barely flickering with a fire. “Shut Up ! Calista still he-”
The echo nearly make her head split “EnoUgh cHild, tiMe to buRn anD tAke wHat is YoUrs!”

“HoW MuCH dO yOu haVe to LosS?!, YoU goIng to SiT and WaIT on CaLlista to DiE or LeAve too?!”

Ira give a groan as she clences her hand around the ritual Brand, the fire start to roar wild and uncontroling along the blades. She stand trying to keep hold on something, something important in her mind and heart but with the news shattering her spirit she find nothing to grab onto. No hope, no love only a raging pain burning into the border of pure anger at the injustice filling her mind, all the thing that escape through her fingers and her own inability to keeping hold on what close to her.

She end screaming out in pure dispair that alert another bodyguard rushing into the room. “What happening he–re–” The male human bodyguard stop in the track of the sight of Ira surrounded by wirlwind of fire from the blades added by her unstable state causing the force to direct the fire. She give a empty almost looking through him as if he not worth the notice, the male then run out in panic.

Ira then slowly crack a light disturbing smirk before looking up to the cieling and start give a empty laugh as the fire whip around herself and within a second return to the blades but the fire still look raging and wild even on the blades. She put the blade on the back as it cool down and grab her bag then leave the building. The bodyguard stand in the hallway with another female human bodyguard.

Ira just keep walking and grab their shoulder before they send flying into the wall and walk away.
"Screw you all …if i want anything i have to force it by own hands "

4 Likes

In the Second Chance room Ira used after Markus had left, she sit kneeled on the floor as doing the morning meditation. On the outside she look calm but unseen a different display play through her meditation.

She find herself back in a dark empty space with a broken container, a pillar with echani engraving stand a little away with broken chains. Ira open her eyes in this space and see the raging and hateful figure of herself with a smug disturbing grin as it circle Ira who surrounded by small vaning blue fire

“What now? The fool of male who your heart beat for is alive as is Callista. You did your work as a …firedancer and now thing will return to normal…”

The figure wave a hand as image of Callista appear, giving a wave and smile at Ira before walking away and back to a crowd in robes. “You know she a jedi knight now, she never was yours you pathetic weakling but you dont care do you …gave her up remember…”

Ira herself clenses a fist while watching but before she can reply the other disturbing figure of herself continue.

“You still cling on her, you freed me to keep her safe as well wishing to do this …”

The figure wave a hand as scene unfold , seing Ira herself cover in blood stains as she cutting down republic troops left and right, forcing her way to the cell with Markus in it.

Ira watches the scene for a moment looking ashame then frowning as she mumbles: “If it was what it would take, yes …”

The other disturbing Ira give a echoing laugh as the scene fade away before another scene appears, this time showing Sasri giving a warm smile at her then backing away and disappear into the darkness. Ira instictly reaching a hand out to Sasri before closing her hands and end slaming the fist into the dark floor, a wild fire roar up around her briefly before fading again.

The other Ira give a wide smirk while circling her: “Still blaming you weakness and you should, they made her leave you but it not all, everyone is to blame for things. Rai is dead, Sith walk in too easy and why?..”

Ira fall on her hands, struggling before a voice echo darkly “Why?!..”

She end hissing the words out as if trying to not say it at first but end screaming them: “Because everyone is passive fools, siping tea or trusted the republic fully or thought dressing up in their spy game would change a WAR EFFORT, They could not even fix the corruption in republic, it took Markus to pull a blaster and blast open a full on drama and flash the spotlight on the republic base and the group !”

The darker Ira give a grin and nod: “So i ask again, what now …If they had not been afraid of acting, accepting reality of war, thing been different and Rai might still be alive tch you can fool yourself but not me, i know you …” A echo of laughter appear before the worlds start to shatter as Ira break the meditation, with the last words lingering as they fade

“Bodyguard work to leave the others in their own delusions…”

Ira open her eyes in the room and give a frown as she stand up mumbling to herself: “Then you know i am also still a firedancer …”

She stagger briefly as if feeling drained before taking a deep breathing and grab the ritual brand “Even if my fire is consuming …the wrong fuel”

4 Likes

Earlier on that day…

Ira was standing talking to Markus in the ship while being lightly distance or annoyed as lately.
“You know why i am calm and letting Callista walk the path she wish?” she asked before taking a sip of the wine glass then continue “Even with all that happened…she kept her promise …”

Markus give a carefull thoughts and reply softly: “You admire and respect her willpower and being truthful to the promise and you”

Ira gain a glimmer of sadness before giving a small brief smile: “Yes, she been truthful on her words. Distancing herself from Sandra to walk the path…why i give her space and not cling to her that much, even i want to …though it feel like i slowly watching her enter the temple gate to never be around”

Unseen a dark whisper echo in the back of her head: “WeAk…”

Ira shake her head lightly, pushing it aside before Markus looked at the holonet and start cursing loudy, promising to gut the woman while Ira give a surprised expression then take the last sip from the glass and check the holonet for herself. Upon watching the clip and seeing Callista get kicked down.something happen fast within the depth of herself…in what is span of seconds only in the real world

The blue vaning fire surrounding her dies out, the dark raging version of herself grab her by the neck and lift her with no fire to stop her. Yelling at her : “You weak fool!, first Sandra and now this!..You -WANT- to lose everything ?!”
The raging one drop Ira who collapses on the floor as if all strength is gone, with tears in the eyes and no longer resisting. She then picked up and thrown toward the pillar with the chains and she sudden find one arm chained as the yelling echos all around her “We do this MY WAY!”

Back in the real world the sound of glass shattering is heard, shards peicing her hand from the wine glass, yellow shaded eyes stares at the video clip…
The two leave the ship and run into Tran, Ira quickly offer credit to help secure Callista before they rush to the temple to find Corbin

“Him in trade for Callista, fair deal…if it has to be”
Tran warn he not allowed on the temple ground and ask how to get Corbin to which Ira reply with a angry tone “if i have to force my way in to grab him …”

At the temple Tara try to talk to Ira though she glaring impatiantly at the guards almost if wanting to jump them.

A softer echo is heard in the back of her head “Dont …you make it worse …”

Most the day passes first chasing Corbin to use him bait at best or offer him over for real at worst though part of her also kept grumbling “The idiot went to free her alone …”

Later on …CRASH-CRUNCH-DUNK is heard from the room on the ship during the late evening. The fewer furnitures in the room on the ship is send flying into the wall, punched, shattered as Ira in a rage let go, a rage only once before seen. Her silvery hair flow through the air as she smashes a chair into the wall, glimmer of yellowish eyes is spotted inplace of her usual silvery shade. She follow up the smashed chair with a first hammering into the wall as tiny blood spatter hit the wall from her knuckles, judging by the other few splatters on the wall it was not the first time.

Her voice driping with rageful hatress, her behavor and attitude is is touch from the past.

“She is mine! if you touch a hair on her i will carve out your beating heart bitch !. I am not going to let another fall,die or leave that is close to me.!”

She hisses: “Useless people! first Sasri got taken infront of them and now Callista?! She have group at all time mostly!.”

She clenses a fist as few blood drip on the floor. “Neph …you wont have her either…”

4 Likes

Somewhere in a room on Mon Cala, Ira sitting with her knees against her chest while hugging her legs. her hair is lightly mesy and the armor show sign of earlier combat, her skin have scratches and light cut.
She eyes the bed ahead with a sleeping Markus. She give a low mutter: “finally getting some sleep …you earned it, she safe now …”

She give a small smile briefly but despite her own worlds she herself been restless and unable to relax well. Under the surface her thoughts swirl, mixed with sadness, relief and conflicting annoyed sense of what to do.

Seeing Callista after carving her path through the sith carrier mostly in fiery anger along her team, finding they was too late and then fleeing the self destruct of Carrier. She wished to shake callista so hard for worrying her then the next second wishing to hug her close and kiss her but all of those thought faltered at the condition Callista was in. Not knowing what to do she tried to force a jest out …

Ira give sigh and mutter lowly: “idiot me, of all the thing i could had said …”

She ended standing up and make her way out of the room and into the medical center then walk up to the Kolto tanks with Isk and Callista in them. She stand there for a moment before blinking at the sensation of water hitting her thigh and realize it tears, she brush them away as she start mumbling

"sorry i am never there when you actually needed it, thought you be …safe among all the other jedi thought- " She shake her head lightly.

“Dont matter what i thought…you said you was not great jedi…then i am a worse firedancer, i cant even protect those that i love heh …only rescuring them”

She gentle place a hand on the glass of the tank and offer a tiny smile with the mumbling “thanks for being alive and holding out…”

Her head lower as the hand slowly slide down and of the glass before turning away then pausing…" i love you …and you heard nothing isk …okay …"

She then walk away toward the room again

3 Likes

As Ira fall into sleep on the med bed she sudden find herself in a familar dark space with the broken container and the pillar with the echani engravings. She glances to the arm chained to the pillar before a echoing laughter bring her attention to the imagine of other Ira, spin dancing with her arms out to the side.

A empty grin is flashed toward Ira before the words in sing song tone escape her: “Lies , lies lies and lies. You pathethic fool thinking people keep promises, oh my sweet summer child…”

A taunting chuckle escape from her before Ira frown and mutter: “Stop it …why would i trust anything that was said, why would she li-”

Her words is cut off as the dancing counterpart flashes to her and grab her chin with a devious smirk: “Think …think for once, you think you are the only that cant let go ?..you think she so much BeTtER then you?”

Ira shivers and start to breath ragged as if sudden the proud warrior had disappeared and a small girl about to cry is in her place. It dont stop the other Ira from laughing in a victory as she continue the dancing around her: “The bitch still at it, the bitch still in the way , the bitch need to get removed”

Ira herself shake her head fast as she tried to block it out with a low voice: “stop it , it would hurt her…she not herself now either…”

This make the other Ira stop silly in the dance, balancing on one leg with the other knee lift up then tilt her form oddly as she put her leg down. “For once you speak merit. She is not herself, we dont want a emotionless doll afterall. Ahh what to do …about that hmmmm, the bitch is in the way to help her too you know.”

The other Ira circle around her with the hands behind the back, taking big step. "So many lies, cant TrUsT anyone. Sith on the ship?..Kiki …or the new girl. Cant even trust your soft weakness "

She raise her arms in the air: “Dont care for noooow. Back to the matter, she need uus, not the biiitch.”
Then grabing Ira by the chin and giggle in a echo: “You know what to do …”

In the real world ira wake up with a gasp and calm her breathing then grumbling rubing her face

2 Likes

Ira sit in the very low light in her room. Her eye give a tiny twist then give a sigh before tiny squak is heard and a porg nuzzle against her, she glances down at it before reaching to pet it while mumbling. “This is not great. i have to see it for myself…”

She give another pet before grumbling stand up slowly almost leaning to one side in a unbalance for a second then steping infront of the fountain with the statues and kneels down, placing her hands on the knees. She slowly slip into a meditation…

Once more the vision of a dark space with a broken container and pillar with echani engraving and chains appear however this time she see herself with ripped clothing and bruised up badly. She take a sharp inhale as the voice nearby echo: “Why did you not beat her up like she deserve …you weakling. !”

She give a frown as she mutter lowly: “Should have, should i not …though! …”

She slowly rise her head to eye her counterpart in a small moment of defiance: “She either work to rebuild thing or not. I give her this one last chance…”

A moment of silence appear before a laughter is heard from her counterpart: "you mean give her more chances to lie, like EVERYONE ELSE. "

The counterpart swing a arm out as the entire world shift nauseating. Sudden a circle with a moon symbol is on the ground, having crackes in it, surrounded by varies size tiny fire close to each other but one large fire flicker brightly along pillar, beside it lies a shatter pillar with small fire in the remains. on the other side is a small cracked pillar with a fire.

The pillar that is whole generate the face of Markus above in the haze of the heat, the shatter pillar generate Callista. The small pillar generate Sasri…

On the smaller supporting fire around the pillars varies faces generate:Qyili, Isk, Mart, Vash and even Kho and Tran, Kiki but Judging by the marks around these fires, most lost some size to them.

Other fizzled out completely, likely people who died or disappeared except one, been larger enough to generate a smoke with Sandra face. There is also tiny barely existing embers of newer people: Tara, Corbin, Vilnia, Tessek, Janessa, Griggs. Dominic Only two of these ember seem slightly more existing, one having Silvia’s face and another Feya

At the back of the circle stand other pillars of her family though these pillar had marks suggesting they moved away from the circle with time.

Ira eyes the scene silently then frowning before the voice from behind filled with a vemonfil whispering appear: “Everyone steping away, everyone lieing, Your love that never was return, betrayed…even your biggest fire…he tried to go home, not caring, he just want you to be …housewife, focusing everyting on him”

Ira look down with a a small voice: “stop it …”

The whispers continue near her ear: “Used,lied to, falsehood or caged. You said it yourself, everyone mostly jedi who filled with hypocrisy. Can you really trust anyone anymore …Can you really make any new bo-”

Ira let out a scream that shatter entire meditation and she find she screaming in the waking world, holding her head with her hands before taking fast and short breathing.
A shaken porg peek out from behind the bed at first then after a minute get close with a squek, Ira dont react for a while then finally reach a hand out and give it a pet.

5 Likes

Ira close the ramp on the ship before quietly making toward a room and open the door and stand there with a small smile, looking over a sleeping Markus. After moment she step over then pull up the blanket and give him tiny soft kiss on his forehead then whisper “sorry…i could not dance with you”

She turn and exit the room, closing the door and head into the room with a fountain and statues. She then open a closet and take outfit and hood and give a frown before tossing it away to the side of the room. “what have i gotten myself into…damned if dont, damned if i do …i just cant win…”

She stand there looking down as tears start drops before she wipe her eyes with the sleve then step over and grab the hood, then go and grab a small sewing kit and sit down on the floor. She then start to work on the hood with a disgusted frown. “Used …at every angle though i will not let it happen as planed…”

Ira finish the hood and grab the outfit then place it in the close before closing it , looking down with the hands on the doors of the closet. “At least …things is not as bleak now despite my mistrusting thought.”

She walk over to the bed in the room and sit down on it then hold her head with a hand. “…so tired…while everyone danced, i am just …mentally exhausted.”

Ira then lay down and end dosing off fast without changing out of her normal outfit.

3 Likes

Somewhere on Hutlar, the sound of combat pierce the cold wind. reptile aliens slowly circle in on Ira with weapon in hands as Ira deflect a swing against her and make a make a slash across the enemy torso before it collapses. She eyes the group closing in while exhaling then a small smirk crosses her expression as the stance shift to the flame stance of the firedancer. her twinblade start to swirl slowly.

As the first reptile humanoid swing at her the twinblade is spun while spining, carving a deep cut across it side, she shift her weight and grab the weapon in both hand as the flowing and graceful dance like fighting style take off in full. Twist and moving her body as one with the twin blade, another cut hit deep into the same humanoid before she spin, deflecting another swing only strike a third in the side. The blade shift between being swirl and use in movement, snow is knock up from the ground as the blade caress it during moves.

Dancing in the middle of group even outnumber and surrounded sparks fly as metal on metal hit, cut after cut appear on the humanoids while her silvery hair flow with the dancelike movement. Her thigh get a small slash but she dont care, this is one unversial truth to fighting, pain, blood.

One by one the humanoid collapses on the ground as the snow turn red. At the end she stop the dance and exhale heavy a few time until a gurgling hiss next her catch her attention, seeing the already mortal wounded reptile humanoid on the ground trying to reach for a weapon, she step over, casually stabing it in the back then pull the blade out as she continue on.

Now that her mind not lock into fighting whispers in the back of her head flood through the crack: Jedi corrupted, just like the republic base was. Failing to uphold discipline, follow their own teaching. It not the jedi fault, not Corbin, not Callista, not Silvia, not even the bitch Sandra… no one but the higher ups is to blame…remove Vrake…kill him.

She grumbles as the cold start to be felt without the adreline pumping while walking on and start to mine a cluster of crystal. “hmph Maybe that is needed…or maybe i could do what Qyili did, record it when they all snap when their close one die or get taken and broadcast it…”

She hold up a crystal in the light with a shiver before putting it in the bag then start runing to generate heat as she grumble again: “poising the hive …hive already poisoned. hmph even if i was not around Markus would see things, question things…Even with Sasri he was aggressive, restless and had bad thought. He would eventually see the hyprociscy of the order for what it is…”

3 Likes

Ira give a sighs as she kneel down infront of the fountain with the statues. Desite her dislike she slowly drift into a meditation as the familiar world unfold before her.

Feeling the chain on her arm she open her eyes to view the dark void and see her other half laying on the side watching her with a smirk: “You really are stupid naive though it entertaining watching you keep trying…”

Ira give a frown and yank on the chain before the voice continue: "How that mending going along, how thing changed…yes i KnOw what you want here. "

The figure stand up then swing a arm as the entire world shift again before the round moon symbol appear on the ground with the pillar, the rubble of a pillar and cracked one along smaller fires around along the sides. The pillars of her family lightly back from the symbol.

Ira slowly eyes the fires. The rubble of pillar with Callista imagine in the heat is just smoking with a ember. The pillar of Markus burn warm as before. Sasri’s pillar unchanged. She notice a difference in smaller fires too. Qyili seem to had grown lightly and the embers of what before was Corbin now reside a light small fire flicking along tiny round blocks.

As she tries to recall more difference she end taking a step back as she sudden stare into the face of her other self who carries a wide smirk : " You little fool, you going to get used and discarded again just like Callista did. How can you even trust any of these so called JeDi …"

She winces lightly at the words but it dont stop the onslaught in her face : " EveRYoNe PlaY YoU. The Jedi …Kiki, Vilnia, Zvadras. Valerius. WAKE UP! "

A punch hit her in the stomach as she slump down with the arm raised and held by the chain, coughing before looking down then she feel a lightning run along the chain and she end screaming.

Ira wake up having the hands on the side of her heads, digging the nails into the skin brutally at her hairline. Gasping for air with a shudder as she slowly calm down. She then stand up and undresses, removing the ribbon and let her hair free before going into the slim shower.

She turn on the water while standing there and end crossing the right arm across her chest, grasping a hold on her left arm once more digging the nail into the skin while the water watches over her. She look down on the floor as the very faint hint of blood mixed in the water run down the drain with a grumble

"…Wished the jedi order and Sith would disappear …no more hyprocisy. No more being used by these people. Should just kill them all i should j-…no…Vrake …kill him he the rotten core. "

She give a low groan in frustration and anger before rubing her face with a hand . “So …tired…by the moon i am …tired. Used at every angle and i just have to take it…Tch if all fail, at least i will end knowing the truth after Kashyyk …no doubt …no whispers.”

5 Likes

Ira lays in the bed in her room asleep, pair of crutches lays beside the bed and a worried Markus sit on a chair.

She give a twitch in sleep while unseen a battle rages on within the depth of her mind. Replaying all that happened thus far, fighting to save Callista. Kiki betraying her and how she was captured. How Valerius told a truth that burst forth a anger. Even how a promise was made in that anger and then how she walk with conflicting emotion. How few been reaching out to her while she held the secret.

Corbin slowly manage to become a light fire in her while getting her to push the anger away from Callista and Sandra but having nowhere to go it settled on Vrake, a leader,corruption,failure to uphold the standard. She had every reason to hate this person, enabling what happen and futhermore. Enable a possible fall of Callista, despite the sense of being used- somewhere within the depth of her she still cared about Callista, like a tinest gem burried in mud.

Feya who seemly understood Ira obvious dislike of the order happened. Who in return had signal feeling out of place.
Silvia as strange the temple guard thing is to her, how akward it is had show care and concern
Qyili a old friendship even knowing his spotted past, indeed she hated the order hyprocsy but blaming those following the example set, the twisting of standard from the top was not something she could do.

Zvadras who seemly left the order to be with Mart, another small glimmer of hope and respect.

Finally her mind start to replay the trip to Kashyyk. How she manage to sneak into a camp full of strong wookies, each able to rip a arm of a human. She stole two statches charges and created a diversion, the wookied roar and spread out but they had better discpline then she had hope. The target was not alone and her option was runing out, steeling herself she rushes up and attacked. During the fight she refused to use the flame stance and activate the ritual brand out of guilt and pride as a firedancer if she had to assinate and kill, it would not be with the flame stance and ritual brand on fire.

Never the less a fight had started and she did her best to win as is her ways. Somehow …in all the pain and chaos the commander collapsed along few other before her mind replay getting taken and throw off the insane tall trees…

A voice echo in the darkness of sleep : “WeAk …YoU beTter tHen ThIs. NoW YoU will be UsEd even MoRe and cAst AsiDe by eveRyone”

Her mind shift from replaying to dark twisted space, watching everyone she know stab her with a knife, taking turns. In the background Vrake stand laughing while Callista and Sandra kissing.

Ira breathing turn shallow and rapid as she wake up in a panic attack at all the emotion crashing down, trying to push Markus away as he attempt to calm her, though her muscle still scream in pain and unable to push him. Minutes passes with him gentle stroking her hair while looking sad and almost afraid before she finally calm down. She give a frown and only end mumbling “should had been dead …”

3 Likes

Ira limp back onboard the ship, wincing softly at the muscle ache but pushing herself without the crutches. She close the ramp and head into her room. The porg give a happy squek at the sight of Ira then rushes over nuzzle her as she kneel down infront of the fountain and statues.

She give a tiny smile and pet the porg. “Missed me uh, sorry i had to train my muscles a little by walking around.”

After a moment the porg jump on the bed contently. Ira take a long breathing, frowning as a mumble escape her : " Time to do this…"

She slowly slip into the meditation before she feel the chain on her arm and open her eyes to the sight of a giggling other self : "My my time do what, you failure. You still want to kill Vrake , i can see it in you. "

Ira give a tiny hiss in anger building up over the name before swinging out her free arm as the entire void shift and turn until the pillar she tied to stand in the middle of the circle moon symbol with the pillars, broken and cut as other fires suround it. The other half chuckle : " yes let that anger fuel us both…"

As before the bright flire along pillar of Markus lit up warmly. The cut pillar with half a fire for Sasri and the broken pillar from Callista having the smallest fire and most defiant flame and finally a new stump of a pillar with a light fire beside them all with Corbin image.

She glances around the smaller fires from all her bonds. She then close her eyes and places the hand on the chain. “Moon guide and the fire of life strengthen me, manifest into the power it is”

The chain glow with a moonlight reflection before it break and Ira other half give a annoyed expression: “Why you keep resisting, had you not been lied to, stabbed and used enough ?! You cant even see her be sorry and you invite -another- jedi in to use you too !”

Ira stagger lightly despite being freed a wince appear at the words before riping the rags she wear off and hold up a hand in the air. In that very second all the fires surrounding her arch up and over into her hand as a ritual brand manifest.

A short laughter echo through the void as the sound of a red saber igniting appear after. “You idiot, trying to manifest broken and weak bonds.”

The two end rushing toward each other before the saber strike hard into the ritual brand and a crack is formed in it only for Ira to get circle kick into pillar she got freed from, the ritual brand shatter and she grabed by the throat, her other self lean in with a wide smirk : “Kill Vrake. Only then had the price of betrayal and being used payed. Corbin and everyone else will do the same as long he exist and enable things…”

Ira sudden wake up in the real world, digging her nails into the side of hair head, hissing in a anger as a tiny drop of blood run down her cheek. She slowly calm her breathing to prevent a panic attack then give a mentally exhausted groan while standing up unstedy. She catch the sight of the Porg peeking out behind the bed nerviously and she givesighs. "Sorry …at least …i am not tied to the pillar "

2 Likes

Ira walked up onto the ship after her holonet statement as she mutters : “It done, it started …”

She close the ramp and walk into her room, seeing the sleeping porg on her bed as she step over. She give it a gentle pet before it give a sleepy noise then nuzzle into her hand.

“Hmph i might not gotten rid of my anger but i can direct the attention to my duty as Firedancer. Two echani joined Kevin?..two traitor, i know of Jagys though i dont know if he joined Kevin and if so …who the other one then ?..tch.”

She give a annoyed mutter before standing up and walk over to the closest then open it. She hang the ritual brand against the backwall of the closest beside the mask and pauses then mutters: "Up to now i been a rare Echani on Viscara, I could not do my duty to protect our people and now there is so many i end having to uphold my clan, my own and Eshan honor. "

She close the closest and go back to the bed and sit down, the porg jump up on her lap and nuzzle in as she give a light brief smile then pet it as she mumble: " They will be protected by the rest of the mandalorians, not to mention the fools of the jedi thinking they can just sit there and let Kevin gather more to serve Shade. They might get in my way too now…May the moon watch and may my fire be strong enough."

5 Likes

Somewhere during the night Ira is practicing the flame stance with the ritual brand, the fire swirling around her in the dancing form. the blade barely grazing the grass. After a moment the dance stop with the blades smacking down fast on the ground on each side herself, creating a firery spark for a second.

She then stand tall and glances to the night sky as her mind go back to the Echani Art with Rebecca. A small frown cross her expression. It was not a disgusting frown but more a sympathic sad one.

“So she served and ended on that planet, i can only imagine how it been…”

She closes her eyes with a sigh while placing the ritual brand on her back then sit down in the grassy field. “She have more honor then she give herself credit for, approuching me openly and alone. Truely hope she consider my words because Echani Command wont stop to listen…”

She open her eyes and look back up in the nightsky for a moment in silence before standing up and starting to head back toward the ship.

“Wish i could help her somehow though she must had sense the anger in me as well from the ‘greetings’. How much could i help when i have my own struggles …”

She give a grumble recalling the things, her mind briefly return to Vrake and give a tiny hiss then shake her head, another thought of Feya words then finally mutter tired : “It been fixed …stop being angry …tch Feya trying her best even she unsure, and agree with me on number of thing. I have to do the same as firedancer…somehow”

1 Like

Ira is laying in her bed within a restless sleep as pearls of sweat start to form on her skin, the prog sleeping ontop of the blanket at her legs…

She finding herself walking a corridor with only lit up by the flames from her ritual brand, the air is stale and heavy. A familiar laughter echo before she reach a crossroad in the hallway. A figure step out from the left, looking like Callista with a soft smile before the words spoken make Ira step back with a hiss

“Why you still around, leave i dont care about you, i never did. Why you think i dont approuch you ever again…I dont want any friendship, i dont want to rebuild anything”

Ira tighten the grib on the weapon, feeling a pain and closes her eyes then cut Callista down with the scream “Then get out of my way !”

Callista shatter as red leaves falling on the ground while the laughter echo again and from other side Corbin step out and draw his saber with the words: “You so easy, felt right for my words. All i wanted to was to prevent you from hunting my masters. I used you…”

Ira winces at the words and shake her head “No .i …dont belive …you …”

Corbin give a small smile “Then why do i keep hiding away and rarely speak to you …you so a useful a tool”

Ira stagger back before a rage start to build up, the flames flicker more wild on the ritual brand and strike “Every single one of you !”
A explosion of red leaves happen at the hit and Corbin is gone. Ira breathing heavy as she step forward only to see Tara draw saber down the corridor and raise her voice to Ira: “I never liked you”

Ira step pick up the paces then rushes and stab Tara who also explode in red leaves and she end leaning against the wall with a frown as she breath heavy in a rage and pain. The familar voice echo through the corridor

“You know this is the truth, why do you insist to keep putting youself up for being used. Like …this”

At the word another figure step into the light from the flames, steping on the red leaves. A mandalorian armor and a echani head. “You mercy ment nothing, i will keep being traitor …i will get stronger and strike you down”

Ira give a groan “By the moon, is everyone out to use me and stab me my back !?”

The Mandalorian armored woman give a grin before Ira throw the weapon straight her throat and the figure explode into leaves then step forward and pick up the weapon as the voice echo

"But ofcourse you naive fool, you have so many experiences of being used and left behind. How come no one really stay around. You know the answer already, the jedi …Rebecca. "

Eletrical spark start to appear on her fingers as she frown : “Maybe …you right afterall …mayb-”

voice appear from the behind “Is that what you think all would do ?”

Ira turned around and see Feya and stagger back from her “You …you one of the few who had not …”

The echoing voice appear “Yet is the keyword …everyone, even this one …or him…”

Markus voice appear behind her and she end looking back and forth on Feya and Markus, Markus voice ringing out "I have so many thing i dont tell you …i dont trust you to tell you "

Ira let out a scream and find herself sitting in the bed drench in sweat, screaming as the porg make a huge almost comical leap from the bed in shock , squeking before landing on the floor and roll twice then get up and hide behind the closest, peeking out at Ira.

She end diging the nails into the side of her head at the hairline, breathing rapid "why…did not meditate …why …no …no i …refuse to belive Markus is -no "

She dont even react to the drops of blood falling on the blanket as she keep staying in the state for a while as her mind work in overtime. It not before the porg get over and peek up at her with a soft squeek she snap out of it and she look down at it then get out of the bed, starting to dress up in the armor and grab the ritual brand and march out of the ship into the dead of the night, eyes narrowed the whole time and grumbling darkly as the gentle bleeding still happen.

“Swear to the moon if i am being used again, i will cut them down. More so any traitor …”

2 Likes

Ira sit inside her room on the bed and seeming spacing out. Her right shoulder bandaged and the arm in a sling. Looking tired as if unable to sleep and on the bed lays a set of Echani clothing from Clan Lsu folded.

Her mind drift to the last day. A rare day where Callista was alone and spoke to her much to her almost giving up mind surprise. Even the duels with Kiki and Puru crosses her mind.

She give a small shift and winces lightly before her mind fall back onto the mission and those around, Kevin, Jax, Rebecca, Chel, Zvadras and Y’serna the agent of Echani Command. The resisting Sunguard and then ambush when they tried to enter compond with the warrent. The fighting and how each one of them acted as special force team. All from recon and sniping to breaching and entry, flashbangs and concussion grenades. It was swift and effective going room to room in the compond and knocking out the people. There was no hestiating, no question when a command was given by either herself or Zvadras. To her own surprise the group had nail down the chain of command. Everyone knew the main and secondary objective.

A small sense of pride raised within her at how well they all done it before her mind remember the main therminal. As Echani Command expected, The Collector was part of the intel stored though when Jax and Zvadras was slicing in a alarm rang out of the compond and sudden those outside the room was rushed by a wave of trained Sunguard and miltia , after warding them off while the two was slicing a small silence appear only to broken by a shot hitting Ira’s right shoulder plate, shattering it as she nearly fall to the side from the sheer impact. The plate saved her shoulder from being blowm apart but she was still badly wounded and unable to fight.

After the first chaotic surprise a new group of sunguard appear, the base commander. Zvadras yelled out to Ira that she needed to see the Therminal and she gave command to kevin before he gave her a stimshot then she get into the room with a groan.

Somehow The Collector was on the line in the thernimal, a direct contact text with this being who wanted her years. She asked one question that plague for a long time, why…

The answer nearly made her both snap in a rage through the pain while the same time swallowing a bad taste. Experiments and other means to create the next evolution step. Zvadras started trying to trace the connect and told her to keep going and she did. Next line she sent with the left hand was snarky reply “Being experiment dont sound fun, what do i get out of it?”

The respond she got she could never had prepared for, when the text appear that she would live in luxery and The Collector could bring her Sasri …her mind turned blank for a moment, her eyes open wide under the firedancer mask as her breathing stopped for a second. Zvadras keeping working on the tracing visibable disgusted at what she was reading through it all though Zvadras did pause to inject Ira with a new stim as she notice Ira struggle to keep standing from the strenght being drained by the wound.

Before Ira could respond futher a voice over the comm brought her back to the senses, that they should finish and leave. Zvadras agreeing and Ira ended typing “We met …look forward to it.”

With help from Chel Ira manage to follow the group out of the compond and toward the ship before Ira finally passed out…

She give a sadded sigh and shake off the memory then mumbles. “Sasri …”

4 Likes

Ira get up and give a brief confused look at the surrounding then recalling it a guest room before she get dressed. She grab her ritual brand and leave the house out of Mon Cala.

She then move toward a hill nearby and sit on it, overlooking the sunrise as the animals below go about their life. She then get into kneeled position and let the battle replay in her mind.

the imagine of the light hill take from in her mind where alot of people stand up ready to shoot at the incoming sith. Ahead stand the jedi she know she cast a glance at Callista before exhaling then step up, using a tree as half cover and grab one of the grenades she have. She did not need to shout orders, no to her there was no point as Callista already tried to form a medic team and make the shooters use the hill as cover, To Ira little battle trained mind it all sound like logic orders. Even Czerka rush to help.

The medic team fell back behind the hill as the sound of marching metal boots approuches in the distance and soon a entire platoon of sith came into sight, lead by a saber wielding male who walked up proclaiming he would grant us freedom of our life before returning to the platoon.

A moment of calm before the storm happen, she briefly took a look at those around though her mind was too focus to truely take note of each and every person though she notice Corbin was no where to be seen, a small surprise sense rushed through her before it cut off by blaster firing into them all and she duck behind the tree then throw a flashbang out at the platoon amist the friendly blasters ringing out and flying into them.

She rushes out and jump between the light cover while closing in not even pausing at the blaster fire coming from her back, trusting her instrict fully as she toss a concussion grenade before jumping and run a trooper through then toss him aside as she start the deadly graceful dance of the flame stance amist the platoon, carving their armor up while other get hit by blaster fire. The platoon falter into chaos as she notice Rebecca rushing up toward a new platoon and run along as support, throwing another flashbang.

Though what started out as a great opening in the battle soon became hard pressed as the sith started to flank them on both side, seeing the jedi holding the left she rush toward the right and winces as a blaster shot graze her shoulder. Another grenade is chucked into the group of saber wielding sith and knowing the danger she finally tab into her own force, enhancing her speed and awareness to the unatural limit. One thought echo in her mind “Dont let them reach the fire support at any cost”
In that moment she unlocked the inner gate to the fire of life as willpower surges through her entire body, she let out a battlecry.

Within seconds, saber and ritual brand smashes in the enhanced dance, she was not worried about that as unlike other vibroblade the ritual brand had resisted sabers fully for all this time though being surrounded and feeling the heat from near misses and few cut she almost dance her way out of she was hard pressured. Lucky the fire team did their job as blaster fire start to hit the saber wielding sith and again cause a chaos among them.

One by one they collapse either by ritual brand causing a burning mortal wound or blasterfire. Few start to rush toward the fireteam as she follow, practical jumping at the closest with a wide swing. when the flank final was cleared up she winces in pain from the cuts she have and notice the battle situation turning worse, Few people already down or getting drag to the medic team, Czerka bodies lies spread out.

She rushes over the medic team to get her own wound tended to, keeping low behind the hill and peek over. The jedi was still standing though wounded like herself and she notice Rebecca in worse shape. The battle keep going on and Czerka call for a retreat, Ira trying to voice to get the wounded and fire team back though as it is chaos of a battlefield few reacted, everyone fighting to survive. Then she see ‘Bob’ and take a split second decision before rushing out at him. Fighting him as other start to shoot at him and Qyili rushing up to help, Slow but surely the sith lord armor is torn apart and wounded badly, a small sense of pride appear at the memory that she was able to pressure a sith lord even though it was with help as he pushed back right until line of trooper rush up and get a line of sight to Ira and all open fire at once.

Multiply blaster hit slam into her body and the light armor, few hit her thigh and she collapsed only regain senses as Feya drag her back toward the medic team. She get tended to by mundane means and force before the sound of arty is heard. Everyone scrambling to grab the wounded and run and then it happen, the sound and explosion sending few of them of flying. Ira instrictly jump and land on the ground avoiding a nearby blast then rush up and onward…

The memory fade as she open her eyes and give a frown: “For once i got lucky though Kevin, Jax, Rebecca had a close call. Another Twi’lek i dont know had her arm in serious trouble. Zvadras had her eardrum ripped though otherwise she be fine.”

She stand up and stretches with a light wince at the soreness. "Darkness uh…wonder if Rebecca deal with the same i do though it likely more her past and Corbin …i dont get it, i need to ask when he back. "
Ira glances across the water surface and smirk softly then mumbles “I might have my own darkness though thanks to the bonds i can face battles as a firedancer. I am really a brawn of brain at times heh…”

2 Likes