Male, age 34, Human, 6’2", 197 lbs, Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue, Fingerprint: @

Enter an Inquiry
Current Status

Known Residence: The Gwenivere
->Former Residence: Coruscant
Marital Status: Divorced
Offspring: One Daughter
Education: Masters degree from the Obroan Institute for Archaeology
Combat Training: Advanced Vibroblade Techniques, Concealed Blaster Certification, Piloting, Demolitions

Enter an Inquiry
Biography:
Shortly after this scientist graduated from the Obroan Institute for Archaeology, this man moved to Coruscant with his former wife and daughter. For some time the family lived with enough income to be considered “middle class” which afforded them a nice enough apartment on Coruscant. However, a tragic speeder accident left the family broken and the daughter with major injuries. Shortly after the accident, James was ejected from his home by his wife for unknown reasons. It is only known that, despite his lack of a steady job, he pays for all of his daughter’s medical expenses.

Recent contracts have been fulfilled for various companies around the galaxy. Almost all are survey contracts.

Enter an Inquiry
Close Profile

Profile Closed

Enter an Inquiry
Access Personnel Profiles

Personnel Profiles Accessed

New Record Found

DATA FILE: GWENIVERE
MANUFACTURER: Corellian Engineering Corporation
CLASS: YT-2600 Light Freighter
DEFENSE SYSTEMS: Quad Lasers x2, Laser battery, point defense lasers
PHOTOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION:

PERSONAL ADDENDUM: “This ship is gonna be the best damn savior this galaxy’s got.”

Enter an Inquiry

Personnel Profile Accessed

New Record on File

‘She came through my door like a velvet hurricane, eyes ablaze and a gun in her hand. I said, "Put that thing away, you’re gonna hurt my feelings or somethin’". She looked right at me and said, “Your feelings are the last thing you need to worry about, pal”. That was the moment I fell in love…’

ERROR IN PROCESSING FILES, ATTEMPTING RESTORATION…

AUDIO FILE RESTORED. PLAYING AUDIO FILE.
…‘Fraid that’s how it is in life, darlin’. It’ll be goin’ real swell and all, then ya just hit rock bottom outta nowhere. But you know what, kid? Ya gotta get right back up off that pavement, dust yourself off, and just smile. Smile right back at ‘em so they know they ain’t done nothin’ to ya. Yeah… Yeah, that’s how it’s gonna be. You and I, kid? We’re gonna go far. Listen here, your mom … Well, she ain’t comin’ back. Ya can blame that on the Mandos. But I ain’t over there hittin’ that bottle over there, baby. I’m right here with you. Best be puttin’ your bettin’ money on me stayin’ too. When ya go on and get to wakin’, I’ll be here for you. And your ma’? She’s up there watchin’ and waitin’ too.

End of file

Enter an Inquiry

…Close Profile
Profile Closed

>…
>Enter an Inquiry
>Access Personnel Profiles
>…
>…
>Personnel Profile Accessed
>…
New Record on File

Enter an Inquiry

Personnel Profiles Accessed

Old Record Found

DATA LOG, CORUSCANT, PERSONAL STATEMENT REGARDING SPEEDER ACCIDENT

Yeah, it was my damn fault. What the hell was I supposed to do? Look, I don’t remember much, alright? I was fucking drunk. Is that what you want me to say? Get that damn camera out of my face.
… SPOUSE’S RESPONSE REDACTED, REASON: ABSTRACTION
Look, Jillian, it’s… It’s hard. It’s gonna be hard, I know. But you can’t just leave in the middle of all this. What? You expect me just deal with this shit on my own? What the hell kind of person are you that you’d just walk out on your damn daughter?
My problem? This is our problem. This is our child, Jillian. Whether you wanted her or not.
What am I going to do? Whatever the hell it takes! Gwenivere is my daughter. Our daughter, for fucks sake.
… END OF FILE REACHED
… FILE SUBMITTED BY JILLIAN WINTERS

Gettin’ in deep there hey? Love your stories and backstories my man, you’re approved! Give yourself an exp bonus like a pat on the back you big loser!