Masteries

I’m new to server and don’t know much about how these are coded in or something. But some of these feels “less” important than others. I’m not talking about their powers as stated they are rp tools. But some of them allow extra perks to characters. So maybe others at least should have some more visual or mechanical impacts. They don’t need to be too strong. But something to show that your character is “unique” in way is a good motivator.

Some sxamples might be:
Like “AstroDroid craft” as a branch of Droidcraft
What does it do ?Nothing.
Just makes engineer’s droid shorter and looks like astrodroid.There are models ingame already.RP-wise? It can attempt to repair the ship in space rp combat once per battle or something. Also having a unique companion would scream that “this PC has astrodroid-mastery”. It can open conversations naturally as a character builds something interesting.

Or like non force using combat masteries something like “sniper” can have a perk that “tags” a target.
Mechanics like these exists in nwn already.

Pilots can have like extra ship speed in game when flying. Maybe being able to us “dash” perk in space or something.As ships fly slow as hell that would make a master pilot different than a normal pilot. And it’s not something that “overpowered”. Or capasitor regen +1 for pilots or engineers.

I know my examples focused on one side of the story. But these are the ones came to mind from people I RPed with and what I experienced in the server so far.

Thanks to people who read these. And please feel free to improve or add your toughts on this. Mechanically or RP wise .