Miru - SDF FILE

((Record to keep track of SDF training mostly))

///DATABASE/// REPUBLIC OUTPOST HOPE /// CLEARANCE: LT. /// FILE #59RT-901

NAME: … [REDACTED]
ALIAS: … MIRU
RACE: … MIRIALAN
SEX: … FEMALE*

CURRENT STATUS: ACTIVE

RELATED FILE(S):
[CLASSIFIED REPUBLIC LOG]
[CLASSIFIED INTELLIGENCE REPORT]

… *[REDACTED]

LOGGED TRAINING … ACCEPTED MILITARY RECORD:

Demolition 4/8
Field Medicine 4/8
Markman 4/8
Slicing 4/8
Stealth 4/8

///END OF FILE///

///UPDATE TO FILE///

Training: Basic Demolition
Trainer: Ca Jor, Dace Rendall

LOG

[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Now. Safety briefing. Listen up. Because half the time we have to drag initiates out of ventilation ducts”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:36:05] Phyra Nasan: Very carefully she took off her backpack, then her belt, put both on the reception counter and started writing on the datapad. “Six high-grade thermal detonators, eight incendiaries, 10 stun bombs, four gas bombs, twenty wrist-rockets…”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>Very carefully she took off her backpack, then her belt, put both on the reception counter and started writing on the datapad. “Six high-grade thermal detonators, eight incendiaries, 10 stun bombs, four gas bombs, twenty wrist-rockets…”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:36:24] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] Ahehhe. Yep.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] Ahehhe. Yep.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:36:29] Miru: “Why would you go into a ventilation duct … ?”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Why would you go into a ventilation duct … ?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:36:39] Ira’dana Cali : give a small salute
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>give a small salute
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:36:48] Phyra Nasan: “People love squeezing into tight spaces.” She smirked, deadpan, up at Miru.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “People love squeezing into tight spaces.”<cü> She smirked, deadpan, up at Miru.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:36:51] Dace Rendall: “Ask them. I got no idea. This for you, Miru. This is public access. After this is locked doors. If you get lost in a ventilation duct, you need a member of Havoc or a base officer to get out”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Ask them. I got no idea. This for you, Miru. This is public access. After this is locked doors. If you get lost in a ventilation duct, you need a member of Havoc or a base officer to get out”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:10] Phyra Nasan: “… I’m not going into any ventilation ducts.” She nodded.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “… I’m not going into any ventilation ducts.”<cü> She nodded.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:11] Miru: “Thanks … and that’s fine, I don’t fit in most of them anyway. I’m a big girl.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Thanks … and that’s fine, I don’t fit in most of them anyway. I’m a big girl.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:12] Dace Rendall: “Two SDF safety briefed and personal explosives checked in at Reception, Boss”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Two SDF safety briefed and personal explosives checked in at Reception, Boss”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:26] Phyra Nasan: She cackled at that. “Obviously.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She cackled at that. “Obviously.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:30] Ira’dana Cali : Ventilation ducts is a good way to sneak around and find the objective in big places…
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] Ventilation ducts is a good way to sneak around and find the objective in big places…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:30] Miru: "You’re even smaller in person … "
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] "You’re even smaller in person … "
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:40] Miru: “I mean- ah, hello.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I mean- ah, hello.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:47] Phyra Nasan: “Oh, Stars…” she looked at Simir with a cheek-stretching grin. “Hey, heyo.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Oh, Stars…”<cü> she looked at Simir with a cheek-stretching grin. “Hey, heyo.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:47] Dace Rendall: “We’ve set up in the hangar”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’ve set up in the hangar”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:54] Ca Jor: “Yeah, any personal explosives, check them in with the desk officer., ladies.” he gestures between Ira, Simir, and the desk.
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Yeah, any personal explosives, check them in with the desk officer., ladies.”<cü> he gestures between Ira, Simir, and the desk.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:37:57] I’m Here To Kill Chaos has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:01] Miru: “Already done, boss.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Already done, boss.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:03] Simir Tan’ralla: “Greetings, And yes my stature is very much on the small side.”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “Greetings, And yes my stature is very much on the small side.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:05] Phyra Nasan: “Done and done.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Done and done.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:17] Phyra Nasan: “It’s so cute~” she simply said, blatantly, looking at Simir and tilting her head.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “It’s so cute~”<cü> she simply said, blatantly, looking at Simir and tilting her head.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:37] Miru: “I have known for you two minutes but I swear that if anyone hurts you will will hurt them more.” She shook a fist.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I have known for you two minutes but I swear that if anyone hurts you will will hurt them more.”<cü> She shook a fist.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:46] Phyra Nasan: And then she cleared her throat. “Uh. Yeah. Sorry. RepMil base. Forgot. I need to pretend I can act serious,” she shut up, and nodded, firmly.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>And then she cleared her throat. “Uh. Yeah. Sorry. RepMil base. Forgot. I need to pretend I can act serious,”<cü> she shut up, and nodded, firmly.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:38:52] Ira’dana Cali : She start to reach for the vest and belt and dump quite a few utility grenades and two smaller explosion charges
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She start to reach for the vest and belt and dump quite a few utility grenades and two smaller explosion charges
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:39:29] You gained 2350 roleplay XP.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:39:47] Ca Jor: “I think we’re all good to go?”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “I think we’re all good to go?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:39:53] Dace Rendall: “Side arms and primary weapons are fine. Incendiary rounds can be handed in or individually disabled. Anything grenade or demo charge-sized and up needs to be handed in”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Side arms and primary weapons are fine. Incendiary rounds can be handed in or individually disabled. Anything grenade or demo charge-sized and up needs to be handed in”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:39:55] Dace Rendall: “Right”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:03] Ira’dana Cali : Give a small nod i gave what i had on me.
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Give a small nod i gave what i had on me.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:06] Simir Tan’ralla: I smile and shake my head at the antics. “My name is Lieutenant Simir of the Bothawui military command ground forces and opperation. A pleasure to meetyou both.”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I smile and shake my head at the antics. “My name is Lieutenant Simir of the Bothawui military command ground forces and opperation. A pleasure to meetyou both.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:09] Phyra Nasan: “Yeah. I disabled all the personal ones,” she nodded at Dace, and gestured at her vambrac.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Yeah. I disabled all the personal ones,”<cü> she nodded at Dace, and gestured at her vambrac.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:19] Dace Rendall: “Boss. Can you wait a bit for Ril Varan, then follow me down?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Boss. Can you wait a bit for Ril Varan, then follow me down?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:26] Miru: “Oh, a Lt.?” She cleared her throat and saluted.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Oh, a Lt.?”<cü> She cleared her throat and saluted.
[EMOTE] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:32] ** Salute **
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:36] Dace Rendall: “Maybe 5 mins tops?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Maybe 5 mins tops?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:55] Phyra Nasan: “Oh. Well, no wonder you pegged her pretty right, then” she nodded at Miru, and then looked at Simir, brows rising.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Oh. Well, no wonder you pegged her pretty right, then”<cü> she nodded at Miru, and then looked at Simir, brows rising.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:40:59] Ca Jor: “Sure.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Sure.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:04] Simir Tan’ralla: “At ease, I’m not of your command structure so saluting wont be neccissary.”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “At ease, I’m not of your command structure so saluting wont be neccissary.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:07] Dace Rendall: “Right. With me”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. With me”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:13] Phyra Nasan: “Oh. I don’t salute.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Oh. I don’t salute.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:17] Phyra Nasan: “Just impressed,” she grinned.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Just impressed,”<cü> she grinned.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:32] Miru: “Let’s get exploding.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Let’s get exploding.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:35] Ca Jor: “Seeya ina few.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Seeya ina few.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:41:38] Phyra Nasan: “Yeeees~”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Yeeees~”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:42:02] Dace Rendall: “Hangar is this way”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Hangar is this way”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:42:56] [Server] You are now in a Full PVP Area.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:42:57] Dace Rendall: “Right. Quick tour”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. Quick tour”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:43:22] Dace Rendall: “Internal corridor into base. More advanced training will be in there”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Internal corridor into base. More advanced training will be in there”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:43:29] Dace Rendall: “There’s a lot of base in here”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “There’s a lot of base in here”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:43:49] Dace Rendall: “Fight line for ready or alert fighters”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Fight line for ready or alert fighters”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:44:04] Dace Rendall: “And against the far wall is maintenace, refit, and the cargo line”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And against the far wall is maintenace, refit, and the cargo line”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:44:24] Simir Tan’ralla: *I take out my datapad and start taking notes
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>*I take out my datapad and start taking notes
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:44:32] Miru: “Did I mention I am fork lift certified?”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Did I mention I am fork lift certified?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:44:37] Phyra Nasan: She guffawed.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She guffawed.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:44:51] Phyra Nasan: “Disaster in the making~”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Disaster in the making~”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:44:57] Dace Rendall: “No. That’s great. There’s a lot we need to talk about sometime. I ain’t forgotten about talkign with you sometime, too Phyra”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “No. That’s great. There’s a lot we need to talk about sometime. I ain’t forgotten about talkign with you sometime, too Phyra”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:04] Dace Rendall: “This is Private Jucos’ fighter”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “This is Private Jucos’ fighter”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:08] Phyra Nasan: “Oh yeah. War stories!” She said, deadpan.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Oh yeah. War stories!”<cü> She said, deadpan.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:11] Dace Rendall: He points to a shot-down Aurek fighter
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He points to a shot-down Aurek fighter
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:12] Phyra Nasan: … serious, but deadpan.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>… serious, but deadpan.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:26] Miru: “Nothing you can’t fix with a hammer.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Nothing you can’t fix with a hammer.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:28] Phyra Nasan: “I… hope Private Jucos’ is alright?”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “I… hope Private Jucos’ is alright?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:33] Simir Tan’ralla: “How is he recopuvering?”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “How is he recopuvering?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:38] Dace Rendall: “We’ll see. He’s getting the best care”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’ll see. He’s getting the best care”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:43] Ril Varan: Chief. a brief salute
Ril Varan: [Talk] Chief. <cü>a brief salute
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:46] Dace Rendall: “Private Ril. Glad to see you could make it”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Private Ril. Glad to see you could make it”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:49] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] Oh, crap. That’s actually a p cool head model
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] Oh, crap. That’s actually a p cool head model
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:51] Dace Rendall: “And Merc, and Sights”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And Merc, and Sights”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:45:52] /bootdance: Play a boot dance animation.
/bored: Plays a bored animation.
/bow: Plays a bow animation.
/cheerloud: Cheer loudly.
/clap: Play a clap animation.
/classicjedistance: Get in the classic Jedi stance.
/cower: Plays a cower animation.
/crossarms: Plays a cross arms animation.
/crouch: Plays a crouch animation.
/dancehandsup: Dance with your hands held high.
/deadback: Plays a dead back animation.
/deadfront: Plays a dead front animation.
/dejectedkneel: Kneel dejectedly.
/disagree: Plays a disagree animation.
/doublelsstance: Hold your lightsaber behind you.
/drink: Drink it up.
/drunk: Plays a drunk animation.
/dualwieldingstance: Take a combat stance with two weapons.
/dualwieldingstance2: Take a combat stance with two weapons.
/duck: Plays a duck animation.
/facepalm: Play a facepalm animation.
/fetal: Play a fetal position animation.
/flex: Play a flex animation.
/followme: Plays a follow-me animation.
/greet: Plays a greet animation.
/hangbyhands: Plays a hanging by hands animation.
/hug: Play a male/female hug dependent on gender.
/interact: Plays an interact animation.
/jedihandsonback: Place hands behind back like a Jedi.
/jumpforward: Plays a jump animation.
/jumpingjacks: Play a jumping jack animation.
/kiss: Play a male/female kiss dependent on gender.
/kneel: Plays a kneel animation.
/kneeup: Play a knee up animation.
/laughing: Plays a laughing animation.
/layback: Lay partially back, hands on stomach.
/laydownfaceforward: Lay down, face forward.
/layheadonside: Lay to the side.
/layonside: Plays a lay on side animation.
/laysitup: Plays a lay on back partially upright animation.
/listen: Plays a listen animation.
/look: Plays a look far animation.
/lounge: Play a lounge animation.
/meditate: Plays a meditate animation.
/onehandedstance: One handed melee stance.
/paraderest: Play a parade rest animation.
/pickup: Plays a pickup animation.
/playflute: Play a flute animation.
/playguitar: Play a guitar animation.
/point: Plays a point animation.
/pointpistol: Point your pistol.
/praystanding: Plays a praying animation standing up.
/prisoner: Play a prisoner with hands behind back animation.
/push: Play a push animation.
/pushup: Play a push up animation.
/read: Plays a read animation.
/salute: Play a salute animation.
/scratchhead: Plays a scratch head animation.
/shieldwall: Take a shield stance.
/shrug: Shrug
/sidestep: Plays a side-step animation.
/sit: Makes your character sit down.
/sitcrossed: Sit, legs crossed.
/sitspread: Sit, legs spread.
/situp: Play a sit-up animation.
/smoke: Smoke it up.
/spasm: Plays a spasm animation.
/squat: Play a squat animation.
/taunt: Plays a taunt animation.
/think: Plays a think animation.
/tired: Plays a tired animation.
/victory1: Plays a victory 1 animation.
/victory2: Plays a victory 2 animation.
/victory3: Plays a victory 3 animation.
/wallfoot: Play a lean back on wall, foot up animation.
/waltz: Play a male/female waltz dependent on gender.
/ypose: Hold arms up in a Y shape.

[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:02] Dace Rendall: He salutes
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He salutes
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:05] Ira’dana Cali : Give a nod toward Ril, Kesh and Ali
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Give a nod toward Ril, Kesh and Ali
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:12] Keshli: Keshli and Ali were over a rather blutalized AStromch
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] <cü>Keshli and Ali were over a rather blutalized AStromch
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:13] Lieutenant Balvan: returns the salute
Lieutenant Balvan: [Talk] <cü>returns the salute
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:13] Phyra Nasan: She just wiggles her hips. Just a touch.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She just wiggles her hips. Just a touch.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:21] Dace Rendall: “Chief Rendall, got some extras, but better too many than too few.”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Chief Rendall, got some extras, but better too many than too few.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:34] Phyra Nasan: She seems pathologically incapable of taking anything seriously.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She seems pathologically incapable of taking anything seriously.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:46:53] Lieutenant Balvan: I heard something about explosives training here… You’re not planning to blow up my hangar, are you?
Lieutenant Balvan: [Talk] I heard something about explosives training here… You’re not planning to blow up my hangar, are you?
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:47:08] Miru: Miru looked around a little curiously with an otherwise neutral expression, taking in the sights.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>Miru looked around a little curiously with an otherwise neutral expression, taking in the sights.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:47:09] Dace Rendall: “No sir. Basic training only. We’ll start with not blowing up your squadmate”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “No sir. Basic training only. We’ll start with not blowing up your squadmate”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:47:13] Dace Rendall: “Dummy charges only”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Dummy charges only”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:47:18] Lieutenant Balvan: Good.
Lieutenant Balvan: [Talk] Good.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:47:30] Dace Rendall: “All personal explosives for non-Reg personnel have been handed in and receipted”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “All personal explosives for non-Reg personnel have been handed in and receipted”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:47:57] Ira’dana Cali : She give a little smile and seem little calm or confident then the slicing training
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She give a little smile and seem little calm or confident then the slicing training
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:13] Erkenbrande has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:15] Phyra Nasan: “Meaning our explosives!” She said, looking to the Lieutenant. “We had… what’s a perfectly reasonable amount of them. Promised!”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Meaning our explosives!”<cü> She said, looking to the Lieutenant. “We had… what’s a perfectly reasonable amount of them. Promised!”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:19] Ali’shari: well iame going to leave you all to it then have fun on your training
[Tobi_sama] Ali’shari: [Talk] well iame going to leave you all to it then have fun on your training
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:31] Miru: “Perfectly reasonable and legal,” She added.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Perfectly reasonable and legal,”<cü> She added.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:31] Dace Rendall: “Understood, Sights. There’ll be other days”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Understood, Sights. There’ll be other days”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:37] Phyra Nasan: “Oh, yeah. Totally legal.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Oh, yeah. Totally legal.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:39] Ali’shari: there is no such thign as to much explosives
[Tobi_sama] Ali’shari: [Talk] there is no such thign as to much explosives
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:40] Phyra Nasan: “Absolutely.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Absolutely.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:42] Dace Rendall: “Sniper training, maybe?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Sniper training, maybe?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:42] Phyra Nasan: A firm nod.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>A firm nod.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:52] Simir Tan’ralla: I nod to Ali with a smile whilewriting on a datapad
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I nod to Ali with a smile whilewriting on a datapad
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:48:55] Lieutenant Balvan: Well, see to it, Chief. I’ve got work to do over here. Just don’t interfere with the rest of the work in this hangar.
Lieutenant Balvan: [Talk] Well, see to it, Chief. I’ve got work to do over here. Just don’t interfere with the rest of the work in this hangar.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:49:23] DM Valo : - The lieutenant continues going over reports on a datapad. Occasionally handing out orders to the crew of the hangar. -
DM Valo : [Talk] - The lieutenant continues going over reports on a datapad. Occasionally handing out orders to the crew of the hangar. -
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:49:27] Dace Rendall: “Right. Stand at-ease, squat, or whatever takes your fancy”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. Stand at-ease, squat, or whatever takes your fancy”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:49:46] Keshli: See you Ali she gives a nod and heads over to the lesson
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] See you Ali <cü>she gives a nod and heads over to the lesson
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:49:48] Ali’shari: [Whisper] (( its your event ^^you dont need to wait for me
[Tobi_sama] Ali’shari: [Whisper] <c===>(( its your event ^
^you dont need to wait for me
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:49:59] Ali’shari: take care everyone
[Tobi_sama] Ali’shari: [Talk] take care everyone
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:49:59] Erkenbrande has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:00] Giles Corey has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:11] Miru: Muru headed over to the wall and relaxed against it, rolling her neck a little as she glanced about.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>Muru headed over to the wall and relaxed against it, rolling her neck a little as she glanced about.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:12] Ira’dana Cali : She nod a little but keep standing in a line even it causally stance
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She nod a little but keep standing in a line even it causally stance
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:16] Dace Rendall: He motions to the area of floor in front of him
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He motions to the area of floor in front of him
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:20] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] “Muru”. Ahehehe.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] “Muru”. Ahehehe.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:22] Miru: “Ah well.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Ah well.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:31] Phyra Nasan: “Hmh.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Hmh.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:37] Dace Rendall: “Chairs are for advanced training. We pushed on just the essentials today”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Chairs are for advanced training. We pushed on just the essentials today”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:49] Dace Rendall: “Right. I’m Chief Petty Officer Dace Rendall, XO of Havoc Squad”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. I’m Chief Petty Officer Dace Rendall, XO of Havoc Squad”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:55] Phyra Nasan: “Nice headband,” she looked aside at Varan, grinning.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Nice headband,”<cü> she looked aside at Varan, grinning.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:50:55] Miru: Despite looking like your average merc, she stood at a hintingly practiced parade rest. Distributing the weight of her gear.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>Despite looking like your average merc, she stood at a hintingly practiced parade rest. Distributing the weight of her gear.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:51:16] Ira’dana Cali : She give a small bow of her head
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She give a small bow of her head
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:51:19] Dace Rendall: “And welcome to basic Demo training, just like in the manual”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And welcome to basic Demo training, just like in the manual”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:51:33] Phyra Nasan: She just shifted her weight from foot to foot, hyperactive.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She just shifted her weight from foot to foot, hyperactive.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:51:43] Dace Rendall: “This will be revision for almost all of you. At least I really really hope you’ve not been unaware of what we’re covering”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “This will be revision for almost all of you. At least I really really hope you’ve not been unaware of what we’re covering”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:51:54] Phyra Nasan: “…” She snerked.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “…”<cü> She snerked.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:52:10] Dace Rendall: “You might find it boring, but if you’re going to wander around base, and get better clearance one day, we need to know you won’t explode valuable Republic assets”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “You might find it boring, but if you’re going to wander around base, and get better clearance one day, we need to know you won’t explode valuable Republic assets”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:52:21] Simir Tan’ralla: My at ease is different if form but seem well practiced
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>My at ease is different if form but seem well practiced
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:52:46] Dace Rendall: “Some of you have been in places where you needed something destroyed right now, no questions asked, or people die”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Some of you have been in places where you needed something destroyed right now, no questions asked, or people die”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:52:51] Dace Rendall: “This aint’ one of those times”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “This aint’ one of those times”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:00] Ira’dana Cali : She remain silent and not interupting
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She remain silent and not interupting
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:06] Dace Rendall: “We’re going to lead into careful controlled planned detonations not under fire”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’re going to lead into careful controlled planned detonations not under fire”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:22] Phyra Nasan: “Yep,” she nodded, with an appreciative smile.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Yep,”<cü> she nodded, with an appreciative smile.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:29] DOOM has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:31] Dace Rendall: “And the first order of business is not blowing up civilians, or your squadmates”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And the first order of business is not blowing up civilians, or your squadmates”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:36] Miru: “Seems reasonable.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Seems reasonable.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:41] Tobi_sama has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:41] Ira’dana Cali : Raise a hand
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Raise a hand
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:49] Dace Rendall: “We’d /prefer/ that you don’t also blow up yourselves… but that’s more optional. Yes?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’d /prefer/ that you don’t also blow up yourselves… but that’s more optional. Yes?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:53:58] Dace Rendall: He points to Ira’dana
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He points to Ira’dana
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:54:06] Dace Rendall: He motions Ca Jor around to the front of the class
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He motions Ca Jor around to the front of the class
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:54:10] Dace Rendall: Next to him
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>Next to him
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:54:14] Ira’dana Cali : Do that mean there is a objective to destroy in place or collapse ?
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] Do that mean there is a objective to destroy in place or collapse ?
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:54:33] Dace Rendall: “Yes. We’re going nowhere near improvised or under-fire matters”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Yes. We’re going nowhere near improvised or under-fire matters”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:54:47] Miru: “I think rigging explosives for structural demolition would be beyond the scope of basic training.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I think rigging explosives for structural demolition would be beyond the scope of basic training.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:54:48] Dace Rendall: “Alternatively we’ll lead onto forced entry”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Alternatively we’ll lead onto forced entry”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:55:03] Dace Rendall: “Correct. We’ll get you able to pickup the damned things first”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Correct. We’ll get you able to pickup the damned things first”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:55:04] Miru: She cleared her throat. “Or something.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She cleared her throat. “Or something.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:55:14] Ira’dana Cali : Nod Just wanted to hear what the objective was set to
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Nod Just wanted to hear what the objective was set to
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:55:36] Phyra Nasan: (Back)
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>(Back)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:55:39] Ira’dana Cali : (( wb
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <c===>(( wb
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:55:50] Dace Rendall: “We’ll skip the QM issuing and regs. Looks like you’re all set to bring your own, from the pile up by Reception, anyway”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’ll skip the QM issuing and regs. Looks like you’re all set to bring your own, from the pile up by Reception, anyway”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:56:09] Dace Rendall: “And the Life Insurance talk. There’s a lot of self-cover in the SDF”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And the Life Insurance talk. There’s a lot of self-cover in the SDF”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:56:19] Dace Rendall: “Just be aware that if you don’t ask, you don’t receive”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Just be aware that if you don’t ask, you don’t receive”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:56:23] Phyra Nasan: “BYOB is best,” she nodded agian, firmly.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “BYOB is best,”<cü> she nodded agian, firmly.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:56:36] Phyra Nasan: “… oh. Okay. I’ll ask later, then.” She blinked.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “… oh. Okay. I’ll ask later, then.”<cü> She blinked.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:57:05] Dace Rendall: “It’s a nasty, nasty war, out there. We’ll let you use your own devices on ops. But anything over detonite unsafed, we’d prefer to know”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “It’s a nasty, nasty war, out there. We’ll let you use your own devices on ops. But anything over detonite unsafed, we’d prefer to know”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:57:25] Dace Rendall: He thinks
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He thinks
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:57:35] Ca Jor: “This is also useful for knowing how to deal with -enemy- explosives.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “This is also useful for knowing how to deal with -enemy- explosives.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:57:49] Keshli: Which they love using to
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] Which they love using to
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:57:51] Dace Rendall: “Correct, Sir. Actually, we’ll pause there. Just what exactly are you thinking about packing?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Correct, Sir. Actually, we’ll pause there. Just what exactly are you thinking about packing?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:57:59] Phyra Nasan: That last remark made her nod, and smirk more dryly as she crossed her amrs.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>That last remark made her nod, and smirk more dryly as she crossed her amrs.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:58:10] Darth Mewsery has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:58:46] Dace Rendall: [Whisper] “Custom devices”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Whisper] “Custom devices”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:58:53] Dace Rendall: “Thermal detonators?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Thermal detonators?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:21] Ril Varan: Ah… I’ve some small charges and grenades.
Ril Varan: [Talk] Ah… I’ve some small charges and grenades.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:24] Dace Rendall: He eyes the SDF cautiously
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He eyes the SDF cautiously
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:31] Ril Varan: Nothing major.
Ril Varan: [Talk] Nothing major.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:42] Phyra Nasan: “Oh. We’re going one by one here?”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Oh. We’re going one by one here?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:46] Ril Varan: shrugs
Ril Varan: [Talk] <cü>shrugs
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:48] Phyra Nasan: “Uh…”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Uh…”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 22:59:57] Miru: “I generally carry a set of thermal, ion, concussion, smoke and kolto grenades.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I generally carry a set of thermal, ion, concussion, smoke and kolto grenades.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:02] Simir Tan’ralla: “I have Ion only CPO”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “I have Ion only CPO”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:11] Ira’dana Cali : She remain silent as if waiting to be adressed
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She remain silent as if waiting to be adressed
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:12] Dace Rendall: “That’ll do. Cause if anyone’s thinking of bring unstable compounds along, I need to know now”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “That’ll do. Cause if anyone’s thinking of bring unstable compounds along, I need to know now”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:31] Dace Rendall: He nods to the trio who answered, then to the others
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He nods to the trio who answered, then to the others
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:44] Keshli: I got some concussion grenades if that counts Cheif
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] I got some concussion grenades if that counts Cheif
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:47] Miru: " … also I have a flamethrower and wrist-rockets, for the record."
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] " … also I have a flamethrower and wrist-rockets, for the record."
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:00:56] Miru: She cleared her throat.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She cleared her throat.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:01] Dace Rendall: “That’s fine. If you have anything over detonite… ah, Miru?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “That’s fine. If you have anything over detonite… ah, Miru?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:11] Phyra Nasan: “Well, Class-A thermal detonators - baradium bisulfate, not 357, Im’ not that crazy - all varying grades of detonite frags, rhydonium-charges for incendiary bombs, and my flamethrower, and some uh… special compounds for chemical uses. Sparingly, promised!”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Well, Class-A thermal detonators - baradium bisulfate, not 357, Im’ not that crazy - all varying grades of detonite frags, rhydonium-charges for incendiary bombs, and my flamethrower, and some uh… special compounds for chemical uses. Sparingly, promised!”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:16] Keshli: I got wrist rockets as well
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] I got wrist rockets as well
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:16] Phyra Nasan: “Plus the usual ion and nonlethals.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Plus the usual ion and nonlethals.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:38] Phyra Nasan: She then just… nodded, reasonably.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She then just… nodded, reasonably.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:43] Dace Rendall: He blinks and eyes Phyra, then nods, and looks back to the others
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He blinks and eyes Phyra, then nods, and looks back to the others
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:01:45] Ira’dana Cali : My usual kit is Concusion grenades, flashbag, grenades, Kolto and charges for more specialized circumstances.
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] My usual kit is Concusion grenades, flashbag, grenades, Kolto and charges for more specialized circumstances.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:02:04] Miru: "I should get some flashbangs … " She hummed
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] "I should get some flashbangs … "<cü> She hummed
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:02:12] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] Yes, I did do a quick wookieepedia search for that xD
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Tell] Yes, I did do a quick wookieepedia search for that xD
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:02:18] Miru : [Tell] Niiiice
[Miru] Miru : [Tell] Niiiice
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:02:30] Dace Rendall: “Alright. That sounds fine, including you, Phyra. Anything above detonite with detonators stored in a separate container, let us know pre-operations. That’s a standing order”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Alright. That sounds fine, including you, Phyra. Anything above detonite with detonators stored in a separate container, let us know pre-operations. That’s a standing order”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:00] Ira’dana Cali : I already gave all i had myself.
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] I already gave all i had myself.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:00] Dace Rendall: “Likewise, thermal detonators or above let us know. Consider us informed in your case, Phyra”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Likewise, thermal detonators or above let us know. Consider us informed in your case, Phyra”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:00] Miru: “We are mercs, but I don’t think any of us carries around the kind of charges you’d use to take on armored vehicles and structural sabotage.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “We are mercs, but I don’t think any of us carries around the kind of charges you’d use to take on armored vehicles and structural sabotage.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:17] Phyra Nasan: “Will do, promised.” She nodded sharply at Dace, more serious
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Will do, promised.”<cü> She nodded sharply at Dace, more serious
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:18] Saws has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:18] Ca Jor: “And thankyou for not being that crazy, too.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “And thankyou for not being that crazy, too.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:35] Phyra Nasan: “Weeeeell… not unless you ask us to~” she looked over at Miru, then at them.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Weeeeell… not unless you ask us to~”<cü> she looked over at Miru, then at them.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:35] Dace Rendall: “Not expecting you to. Safety first. If any of you are going to explode from a stray hit, we need to know now”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Not expecting you to. Safety first. If any of you are going to explode from a stray hit, we need to know now”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:41] Ril Varan: Heh… Perhaps i should speak with some of you later to get some of this firepower you’re carrying.
Ril Varan: [Talk] Heh… Perhaps i should speak with some of you later to get some of this firepower you’re carrying.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:03:50] Phyra Nasan: “I’ll hook you up~”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “I’ll hook you up~”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:04:03] Dace Rendall: He taps on his wristcomp
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He taps on his wristcomp
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:04:12] Dace Rendall: “Well there goes the standard manual out the window”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Well there goes the standard manual out the window”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:04:20] Dace Rendall: He mutters
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He mutters
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:05:18] Dace Rendall: [Whisper] “Got it”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Whisper] “Got it”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:05:32] The1Kobra has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:05:33] Dace Rendall: “We’ll pause the safety for a bit. We want you to come back, after all”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’ll pause the safety for a bit. We want you to come back, after all”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:05:41] The1Kobra has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:05:56] Ira’dana Cali : Gain a small smile briefly but otherwise remain silent again
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Gain a small smile briefly but otherwise remain silent again
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:06:11] Dace Rendall: “And we’ll cover why in all that is good the Republic, in all it’s wisdom, issues Privates with explosive devices in a free-fire zone”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And we’ll cover why in all that is good the Republic, in all it’s wisdom, issues Privates with explosive devices in a free-fire zone”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:06:48] Dace Rendall: “The answer is, as you’ll know, is that sometimes you really really need something blown up, halted, damaged or breached, and a blaster just ain’t going to cut it. Or at least not quickly”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “The answer is, as you’ll know, is that sometimes you really really need something blown up, halted, damaged or breached, and a blaster just ain’t going to cut it. Or at least not quickly”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:07:01] Dace Rendall: “However, there are other uses”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “However, there are other uses”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:07:28] The1Kobra has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:07:34] Dace Rendall: “Damage control in a starship, either in-O2, vacuum, under gravity, zero-Gee”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Damage control in a starship, either in-O2, vacuum, under gravity, zero-Gee”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:07:49] The1Kobra has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:08:00] Ira’dana Cali : lowly That i did not know
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>lowly That i did not know
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:08:02] Dace Rendall: “You’ll find that physics and chemistry alter the risks, and the effects, of explosives in many ways. Some of which we find useful. That is for other classes”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “You’ll find that physics and chemistry alter the risks, and the effects, of explosives in many ways. Some of which we find useful. That is for other classes”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:08:29] Pool has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:08:49] Dace Rendall: “If you need debris separated from a hull quickly, and there’s not time to cut. There are other ways”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “If you need debris separated from a hull quickly, and there’s not time to cut. There are other ways”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:08:58] Dace Rendall: “But getting back to basics”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “But getting back to basics”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:17] Dace Rendall: “Explosives are when you have a serious disagreement with something. And want the win the argument. Definitively”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Explosives are when you have a serious disagreement with something. And want the win the argument. Definitively”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:26] Dace Rendall: “Any questions so far?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Any questions so far?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:34] Ira’dana Cali : None
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] None
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:42] Keshli: Shakes her head in negative
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] <cü>Shakes her head in negative
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:47] Miru: “Nope.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Nope.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:54] Dace Rendall: “Demoltions, rather.”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Demoltions, rather.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:09:55] Simir Tan’ralla: I shake my head
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I shake my head
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:10:13] Dace Rendall: “Now, there are ions, and fancy devices. But for today we’re going to talk about blast, and heat”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Now, there are ions, and fancy devices. But for today we’re going to talk about blast, and heat”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:10:15] DM Valo : - Ril stands there quietly, participating in the background. - ((AFK a while))
DM Valo : [Talk] - Ril stands there quietly, participating in the background. - ((AFK a while))
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:10:32] Dace Rendall: “Your standard devices push things, very quickly, and burn things, very quickly”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Your standard devices push things, very quickly, and burn things, very quickly”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:11:06] Dace Rendall: “Some devices burn more, others push more. But all do both, in ways that’ll kill you if you’re next to them”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Some devices burn more, others push more. But all do both, in ways that’ll kill you if you’re next to them”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:11:28] Dace Rendall: “Some are directional, some are not”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Some are directional, some are not”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:11:39] Dace Rendall: “Some have frags, or special warheads, that’s for another time”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Some have frags, or special warheads, that’s for another time”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:11:53] Dace Rendall: “Right. Device safety”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. Device safety”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:12:11] Dace Rendall: “Detonite, dummy charges, Mk 47. Detonators, also dummy, stored separately”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Detonite, dummy charges, Mk 47. Detonators, also dummy, stored separately”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:12:17] Dace Rendall: “With me, please”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “With me, please”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:12:50] Dace Rendall: For today, the light purple crate in front of him contains said dummy charges and detonators
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>For today, the light purple crate in front of him contains said dummy charges and detonators
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:12:58] Ca Jor: Idly checks one of the hands on the crate befor eputting it back.
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] <cü>Idly checks one of the hands on the crate befor eputting it back.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:23] Dace Rendall: “Now. One at a time, you will draw one charge and one detontor from the crate. Try to do it without pushing or jostling. Go”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Now. One at a time, you will draw one charge and one detontor from the crate. Try to do it without pushing or jostling. Go”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:34] maze from fable has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:42] Plumps has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:44] Ira’dana Cali : She look toward the crate then wait on the others
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She look toward the crate then wait on the others
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:50] Miru: “Let’s go by height,”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Let’s go by height,”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:52] Dace Rendall: “Good. Safety first”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Good. Safety first”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:13:55] Dace Rendall: He nods
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He nods
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:00] maze from fable has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:01] PROTAGONISTA has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:12] Miru: She headed over and looked inside the box, then picked out a detonator and a charge before stepping back.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She headed over and looked inside the box, then picked out a detonator and a charge before stepping back.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:27] maze from fable has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:51] Dace Rendall: “One after the other, please. But don’t let me rush you”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “One after the other, please. But don’t let me rush you”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:56] Simir Tan’ralla: I eye down the line then shrug and move forward.
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I eye down the line then shrug and move forward.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:14:56] Keshli: She walks over, Picking out a dentonator and a charge, holding them carefully before returning to her spot
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] <cü>She walks over, Picking out a dentonator and a charge, holding them carefully before returning to her spot
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:01] Ira’dana Cali : She look toward the others
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She look toward the others
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:29] Simir Tan’ralla: I take both ahlves, checking the status of the saftly lock befor moving on.
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I take both ahlves, checking the status of the saftly lock befor moving on.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:29] Phyra Nasan: (aaaaa. Had an RL emergency, back.)
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>(aaaaa. Had an RL emergency, back.)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:35] Ira’dana Cali : Once the other gotten theirs she step up and open the crate, taking out a dentonator and charge
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Once the other gotten theirs she step up and open the crate, taking out a dentonator and charge
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:36] Dace Rendall: // Understood
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <c===>// Understood
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:48] Phyra Nasan: After Cali, she goes up and takes some, too.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>After Cali, she goes up and takes some, too.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:15:50] Dace Rendall: “Taking turns, draw one dummy charge, and one dummy detonator, from the crate”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Taking turns, draw one dummy charge, and one dummy detonator, from the crate”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:16:01] Dace Rendall: “Good. You passed the most important test”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Good. You passed the most important test”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:16:20] Miru: She twirled the detonator between her fingers as she listened.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She twirled the detonator between her fingers as she listened.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:16:29] Dace Rendall: “Note that we store the detonator and charges separately. Because there’s no bleeding need not do, for work not under fire”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Note that we store the detonator and charges separately. Because there’s no bleeding need not do, for work not under fire”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:16:38] Phyra Nasan: She continued with her usual, constant, subtle wiggle from foot to foot.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She continued with her usual, constant, subtle wiggle from foot to foot.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:16:56] Ira’dana Cali : She gentle hook the charge and detonator on each side of her vest
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She gentle hook the charge and detonator on each side of her vest
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:17:00] Dace Rendall: “Always, always store your charges separately. Grenades differently, they have more allowance for rough-handling, and you need them in a hurry”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Always, always store your charges separately. Grenades differently, they have more allowance for rough-handling, and you need them in a hurry”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:18:18] Dace Rendall: “Now. You have in your hand one charge and one detonator. They have arrived in this crate, handled by about 30 people since they left the production line. Who wants to bet their life that every single one of those thirty people is paying attention for 10 hours a day”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Now. You have in your hand one charge and one detonator. They have arrived in this crate, handled by about 30 people since they left the production line. Who wants to bet their life that every single one of those thirty people is paying attention for 10 hours a day”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:18:39] Phyra Nasan: “Aheh,” that made her break out a grin.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Aheh,”<cü> that made her break out a grin.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:18:41] Dace Rendall: “Anyone?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Anyone?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:18:57] Aryuananime has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:18:59] Dace Rendall: “Good”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Good”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:19:10] Ira’dana Cali : She then take the charge and examine it carefully
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She then take the charge and examine it carefully
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:19:15] Miru: “Conclusion; put together your own explosives.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Conclusion; put together your own explosives.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:19:29] Phyra Nasan: “I’d only accept a hundred-to-one payout. A thousand if we’re talking Czerka.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “I’d only accept a hundred-to-one payout. A thousand if we’re talking Czerka.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:19:34] Keshli: Or at least exmine the ones you get thoroughly
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] Or at least exmine the ones you get thoroughly
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:19:44] Dace Rendall: “Now. Bearing in mind that we have a … Republic Military … logistic chain. What are the first things we check? And the answer is /not/ use our own, Miru”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Now. Bearing in mind that we have a … Republic Military … logistic chain. What are the first things we check? And the answer is /not/ use our own, Miru”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:20:04] Ca Jor: “It’s one of chiefs favorite things in the galaxy of ours.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “It’s one of chiefs favorite things in the galaxy of ours.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:20:10] Dace Rendall: “Heh”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Heh”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:20:36] Ira’dana Cali : Possible break and so it unstable …and the denotnator is wires still hold
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] Possible break and so it unstable …and the denotnator is wires still hold
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:20:43] Dace Rendall: He nods to Ira
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He nods to Ira
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:20:46] Simir Tan’ralla: “Safty pins and explosive housing, checking for deformations in housing or switches CPO”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “Safty pins and explosive housing, checking for deformations in housing or switches CPO”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:20:51] Dace Rendall: “Mhmm” He nods
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Mhmm”<cü> He nods
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:21:09] Ira’dana Cali : She then go to examine the denonator carefully
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She then go to examine the denonator carefully
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:21:47] Ca Jor: “And, check the maintenence logs. People complain about our paperwork but there’s a reason we have it.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “And, check the maintenence logs. People complain about our paperwork but there’s a reason we have it.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:21:58] Phyra Nasan: “And for chem charges - check for leaks on damaged casing, and potential risks of reactive compounds having mixed during transit.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “And for chem charges - check for leaks on damaged casing, and potential risks of reactive compounds having mixed during transit.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:22:12] Dace Rendall: “Good. Now, the actual real answer right now is we check it’s an actual dummy and not a live one. But I saw you, or almost all of you, look at the damned things, so that’s good”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Good. Now, the actual real answer right now is we check it’s an actual dummy and not a live one. But I saw you, or almost all of you, look at the damned things, so that’s good”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:22:26] Phyra Nasan: “Uh…” And then she looked at Ca Jor, blinking, as if he’d just suddenly revealed an universal truth. “… okay. I should’ve thought of that, way back when.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Uh…”<cü> And then she looked at Ca Jor, blinking, as if he’d just suddenly revealed an universal truth. “… okay. I should’ve thought of that, way back when.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:22:29] Ira’dana Cali : She give a small nod and hook the two part seperated again
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She give a small nod and hook the two part seperated again
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:22:48] Ca Jor: “Pluys it means you know who to beat the crap out of if they didn’t do their jobs.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Pluys it means you know who to beat the crap out of if they didn’t do their jobs.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:22:54] Miru: “I don’t put anything in my hands without looking it over first.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I don’t put anything in my hands without looking it over first.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:22:59] Miru: “Or my pants for that matter.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Or my pants for that matter.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:23:03] PROTAGONISTA has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:23:28] Dace Rendall: “Yes. The logs. Now, I checked this crate, and the logs. If we’re handing things out, it means me or the Boss has looked it over. You get anything from the QM that explodes, ask for the logs unless the Sith are just down the hall”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Yes. The logs. Now, I checked this crate, and the logs. If we’re handing things out, it means me or the Boss has looked it over. You get anything from the QM that explodes, ask for the logs unless the Sith are just down the hall”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:23:46] Ril Varan: Heh…
Ril Varan: [Talk] Heh…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:23:48] Dace Rendall: “They should have learnt by now to have them handy for Havoc”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “They should have learnt by now to have them handy for Havoc”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:23:48] Miru: She raised a hand.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She raised a hand.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:23:54] Dace Rendall: “mhmm” He nods to Miru
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “mhmm”<cü> He nods to Miru
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:24:07] Miru: “Are Sith an acceptable target for field testing in those situations?” She grinned.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Are Sith an acceptable target for field testing in those situations?”<cü> She grinned.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:24:27] Dace Rendall: “Any non-Revanite Sith are acceptable targets for anything. Just make sure it’s lethal, Miru”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Any non-Revanite Sith are acceptable targets for anything. Just make sure it’s lethal, Miru”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:24:42] gimpassa 3 the phantom pazaak has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:24:46] Miru: “You got it, boss.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “You got it, boss.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:25:13] Vagrant has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:25:14] Dace Rendall: “Now, we’ll mix things up and doing something hands on. Don’t worry, I’ll cover the paperwork in other sessions as well.”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Now, we’ll mix things up and doing something hands on. Don’t worry, I’ll cover the paperwork in other sessions as well.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:25:59] Dace Rendall: “We’ll talk briefly about charge placement”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We’ll talk briefly about charge placement”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:26:19] Dace Rendall: “Unless you have anything you think we should cover before the grand finale, Boss?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Unless you have anything you think we should cover before the grand finale, Boss?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:26:23] Phyra Nasan: She simply grinned cheekily at Miru’s question, and thne slowly shook her head.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She simply grinned cheekily at Miru’s question, and thne slowly shook her head.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:26:31] Ca Jor: Counts on his fingers briefly, tongue sticking out for a moment.
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] <cü>Counts on his fingers briefly, tongue sticking out for a moment.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:26:50] Dace Rendall: “I skipped Life Insurance and first aid already”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “I skipped Life Insurance and first aid already”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:26:56] Phyra Nasan: “I take it we’re gonna’ work on dismantling that Private’s downed fighter?”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “I take it we’re gonna’ work on dismantling that Private’s downed fighter?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:05] Dace Rendall: “No. That’s forensics”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “No. That’s forensics”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:08] Aryuananime has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:13] Dace Rendall: 'What we have here is a genuine simulated Sith Forklift"
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>'What we have here is a genuine simulated Sith Forklift"
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:16] Ca Jor: “No I think we got all the basics. As a reminder, different charges for different situations. Make sure you’re not using a high penetratoin charge on a door lock, for example, or you’re just gonna shred the wall.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “No I think we got all the basics. As a reminder, different charges for different situations. Make sure you’re not using a high penetratoin charge on a door lock, for example, or you’re just gonna shred the wall.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:31] Dace Rendall: He nods to Ca Jor
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He nods to Ca Jor
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:34] Ira’dana Cali : Remain silent and turn and look
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Remain silent and turn and look
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:37] Miru: “Oh no! I don’t have a certification for ‘SITH’ forklifts!”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Oh no! I don’t have a certification for ‘SITH’ forklifts!”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:43] Dace Rendall: He sighs
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He sighs
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:46] Dace Rendall: “Simulated”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Simulated”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:53] Dace Rendall: “As in, not actually”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “As in, not actually”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:27:53] Miru: “Oh that’s good then.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Oh that’s good then.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:02] Simir Tan’ralla: I Smirk at joke of Miru’s
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I Smirk at joke of Miru’s
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:21] Ca Jor: He checks the controls idly for the keys.
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] <cü>He checks the controls idly for the keys.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:31] Dace Rendall: “it’s purpose is to unload munitions and load munitions on a simulated enemy base… and yes, no keys or open pads allowed”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “it’s purpose is to unload munitions and load munitions on a simulated enemy base… and yes, no keys or open pads allowed”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:40] Phyra Nasan: She cackled.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She cackled.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:45] Dace Rendall: “We want to stop it from doing that”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “We want to stop it from doing that”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:54] Dace Rendall: “With the least amount of danger to our squadmates”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “With the least amount of danger to our squadmates”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:56] Phyra Nasan: “Right.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Right.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:56] kingmaker has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:28:59] Ira’dana Cali : She almost seem to already eye the forklift as if formulating possible placement option
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She almost seem to already eye the forklift as if formulating possible placement option
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:29:41] Simir Tan’ralla: I write down and tap a few things into my datapad before returning to the hostile forklift
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I write down and tap a few things into my datapad before returning to the hostile forklift
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:29:52] Miru: “Whatcha thinking, the power unit?” She glanced to Phyra.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Whatcha thinking, the power unit?”<cü> She glanced to Phyra.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:29:55] Phyra Nasan: She crosses her arms and stares at the forklift, thinking.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She crosses her arms and stares at the forklift, thinking.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:30:09] Dace Rendall: “And let’s say we’re on the clock. It’s just you, your standard gear, and your simulated single detonite charge, which you can cut and mold. But it’s non-directional as it is. It’s a bit soft, so will take frags. You have a remote control detonator, and your wristcomp has a remote det module”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And let’s say we’re on the clock. It’s just you, your standard gear, and your simulated single detonite charge, which you can cut and mold. But it’s non-directional as it is. It’s a bit soft, so will take frags. You have a remote control detonator, and your wristcomp has a remote det module”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:30:21] Keshli: Could got for a mobility kill.
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] Could got for a mobility kill.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:30:23] Dace Rendall: “Have a think, and give me your idea.”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Have a think, and give me your idea.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:30:47] Phyra Nasan: “Mmm. Power unit or treads,” she nodded. “Treads tend to be the weakest bits on anything that has 'em. So, charges improvised into mines on their paths could take out the treads. Hitting the power unit - maybe even with ion - would be a good option for not getting to close, yeah.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Mmm. Power unit or treads,”<cü> she nodded. “Treads tend to be the weakest bits on anything that has 'em. So, charges improvised into mines on their paths could take out the treads. Hitting the power unit - maybe even with ion - would be a good option for not getting to close, yeah.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:12] Miru: “If it’s stationary and you need to sabotage it, going for inside of the threads would do even more damage to its mobility and be harder to fix.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “If it’s stationary and you need to sabotage it, going for inside of the threads would do even more damage to its mobility and be harder to fix.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:15] Phyra Nasan: ((too
close))
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <c===>((too
close))
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:22] Ira’dana Cali : Just say when we allowed to make our move.
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] Just say when we allowed to make our move.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:23] Phyra Nasan: She nodded at that, agreeing.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She nodded at that, agreeing.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:24] Ril Varan: Well…
Ril Varan: [Talk] Well…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:25] Dace Rendall: “I’m going to take it easy for a bit. Take your time, just not too much”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “I’m going to take it easy for a bit. Take your time, just not too much”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:25] Miru: “Treads you can switch out- the tread mechanisms not so much.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Treads you can switch out- the tread mechanisms not so much.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:31:58] Dace Rendall: “Okay. When you’re ready, cut… and please… it’s a forklift, so please cut your charge, this ain’t a bunker… place your charge, or idea into action”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Okay. When you’re ready, cut… and please… it’s a forklift, so please cut your charge, this ain’t a bunker… place your charge, or idea into action”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:32:06] Keshli: A weapons kill is also an option, but more dangerous, and a bit more difficult to pull off. Mobility kill for the treads of power unit is a solid option
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] A weapons kill is also an option, but more dangerous, and a bit more difficult to pull off. Mobility kill for the treads of power unit is a solid option
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:32:07] Miru: “Power unit is usually in the back on these things, can also sabotage the conductors which would make it inopperable fast as the mechanism overheat and degrade.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Power unit is usually in the back on these things, can also sabotage the conductors which would make it inopperable fast as the mechanism overheat and degrade.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:32:07] Ril Varan: The treads have the least armor. But the hydraulics might be a good target, too. But it’s open, so just slapping a small charge on the dashboard is probably best. The computer equipment there would be tough to replace.
Ril Varan: [Talk] The treads have the least armor. But the hydraulics might be a good target, too. But it’s open, so just slapping a small charge on the dashboard is probably best. The computer equipment there would be tough to replace.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:32:44] Keshli: Also good Nods to Ril
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] Also good <cü>Nods to Ril
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:32:46] Ira’dana Cali : She she end steping up as if hiding near the forklift take the charge and a gentle cut it into two peices
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She she end steping up as if hiding near the forklift take the charge and a gentle cut it into two peices
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:33:23] Miru: She hummed and headed over to behind the forklift, looking over the engine and power unit behind it.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She hummed and headed over to behind the forklift, looking over the engine and power unit behind it.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:33:23] Ira’dana Cali : she then plant one charge under the engine area and another between the left fork and chasic
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>she then plant one charge under the engine area and another between the left fork and chasic
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:33:42] Ira’dana Cali : Then ‘sneak away’
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Then ‘sneak away’
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:33:47] Dace Rendall: He wanders around, doing the inspecting NCO thing
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He wanders around, doing the inspecting NCO thing
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:33:57] Frith Ra has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:33:57] Dace Rendall: “I appreciate that you have to work around each other”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “I appreciate that you have to work around each other”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:34:14] Simir Tan’ralla: I step forward checking again that I have the right det and rolling it into a bar. I move around and place the charge ontop of the engine assembly right against the fusilage.
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I step forward checking again that I have the right det and rolling it into a bar. I move around and place the charge ontop of the engine assembly right against the fusilage.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:34:21] Miru: With a ‘shick’ a multitool extended from her vambrace which she used to unscrew a panel on the power unit before starting to place the molded charge in two key locations there. Then she screwed the panel back on.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>With a ‘shick’ a multitool extended from her vambrace which she used to unscrew a panel on the power unit before starting to place the molded charge in two key locations there. Then she screwed the panel back on.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:34:37] Miru: “I would wait for it to be in use before I detonate it. That way the power module would produce a cascading explosion.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I would wait for it to be in use before I detonate it. That way the power module would produce a cascading explosion.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:34:40] Ira’dana Cali : She then prepare the denotator but stand by to let the other work while 'hiding behind the containers
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She then prepare the denotator but stand by to let the other work while 'hiding behind the containers
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:34:50] Ca Jor: He taps at his wrist comp, ear flicking.
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] <cü>He taps at his wrist comp, ear flicking.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:34:59] Dace Rendall: Mhmm
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>Mhmm
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:35:02] Dace Rendall: “Mhmm”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Mhmm”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:35:04] Miru: “Seeing as they have safety features to not be as explosive when inert.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Seeing as they have safety features to not be as explosive when inert.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:35:13] Phyra Nasan: “Mmm…” She cut her charge, and then approached, looking over the forklift. “Did anyone set any charges on the treads, yet?”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Mmm…”<cü> She cut her charge, and then approached, looking over the forklift. “Did anyone set any charges on the treads, yet?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:35:22] DM Valo : - Ril follows along with the training routine, his chosen location being the sensitive dashboard and controls. -
DM Valo : [Talk] - Ril follows along with the training routine, his chosen location being the sensitive dashboard and controls. -
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:35:42] Dace Rendall: “Possibly Ira’dana was close, but not quite yet, I think, Phyra”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Possibly Ira’dana was close, but not quite yet, I think, Phyra”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:35:45] Keshli: Keshli assembles her detonator and looks to put it in between two of the sprockets, just below the metal treads
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] <cü>Keshli assembles her detonator and looks to put it in between two of the sprockets, just below the metal treads
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:07] Ira’dana Cali : Overall it would it seem Ira location also hide the charges from a quick glance over
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Overall it would it seem Ira location also hide the charges from a quick glance over
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:29] Ca Jor: “Well if all those charges went off that’d be a very dead forklift, for sure.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Well if all those charges went off that’d be a very dead forklift, for sure.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:29] Miru: “With a bit more time you could technically rewire the forklift and remove safety features- making the engine go into overdrive and once the powerunit is having a meltdown then you explode it.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “With a bit more time you could technically rewire the forklift and remove safety features- making the engine go into overdrive and once the powerunit is having a meltdown then you explode it.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:35] Keshli: Then goes back away from the target
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] <cü>Then goes back away from the target
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:39] Dace Rendall: He looks to Miru briefly, and smiles
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He looks to Miru briefly, and smiles
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:44] Dace Rendall: “Mhmm”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Mhmm”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:36:52] Miru: “Preferably taking sith with it.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Preferably taking sith with it.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:11] Phyra Nasan: “Well, my third option - assuming someone else had taken care of that - would be to just set a charge underneath the pilot’s chair - that takes out two birds with one stone if you use something powerful enough to destroy the controls and onboard computer.” She said, half-mumbling with a cheeky grin as-
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Well, my third option - assuming someone else had taken care of that - would be to just set a charge underneath the pilot’s chair - that takes out two birds with one stone if you use something powerful enough to destroy the controls and onboard computer.”<cü> She said, half-mumbling with a cheeky grin as-
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:13] Phyra Nasan: - she crouched to work.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>- she crouched to work.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:30] Dace Rendall: “Right. So we have charges from Ira, Simir, Miru, and now Phyra”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. So we have charges from Ira, Simir, Miru, and now Phyra”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:40] Dace Rendall: “And Ril”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And Ril”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:44] Miru: “Using shaped charges on combatants is actually illegal in several systems.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Using shaped charges on combatants is actually illegal in several systems.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:45] Ira’dana Cali : True but in a combat situation, the objective is to make it destroyed or not be usable. Some time you have to work with the situation you got
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] True but in a combat situation, the objective is to make it destroyed or not be usable. Some time you have to work with the situation you got
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:37:49] Dace Rendall: “And Keshli”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And Keshli”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:02] Ca Jor: He wanders around the vehicle, examining the charge locations.
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] <cü>He wanders around the vehicle, examining the charge locations.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:06] Dace Rendall: “That’s everyone, I think”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “That’s everyone, I think”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:20] Miru: Puru’s charge was inside of the panel of the power module that she unscrewed and screwed back.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>Puru’s charge was inside of the panel of the power module that she unscrewed and screwed back.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:24] Miru: MIRU’S

[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>MIRU’S**
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:27] Miru: IS TOTALLY MIRU
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>IS TOTALLY MIRU
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:34] Ira’dana Cali : (( sus …
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <c===>(( sus …
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:37] Ira’dana Cali : (( :stuck_out_tongue:
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <c===>(( :stuck_out_tongue:
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:38] Ca Jor: [Tell] puru with a wig on
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Tell] puru with a wig on
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:44] Phyra Nasan: What she did, is to charges into smaller pieces of it, and she, instead of focusing on one point of the treads, spread them out inside the mechanisms, all along the length of the tread. That would spread out the damage to all the sensitive components, after she uses extended wires to connect the split charge-
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>What she did, is to charges into smaller pieces of it, and she, instead of focusing on one point of the treads, spread them out inside the mechanisms, all along the length of the tread. That would spread out the damage to all the sensitive components, after she uses extended wires to connect the split charge-
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:49] Phyra Nasan: - bits to the detonator, and steps away!
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>- bits to the detonator, and steps away!
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:38:59] Dace Rendall: “Right. So all of those will do the job. The lesson there is that demolitions, when you have enough of them, are definitive. If you have enough, placement doesn’t have to be perfect”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. So all of those will do the job. The lesson there is that demolitions, when you have enough of them, are definitive. If you have enough, placement doesn’t have to be perfect”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:01] Phyra Nasan: Does not believe that Miru is Miru.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>Does not believe that Miru is Miru.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:11] Phyra Nasan: ((cut the charge into smaller pieces*))
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <c===>((cut the charge into smaller pieces*))
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:11] Dace Rendall: “But I asked you to reduce risk, and all those locations will work”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “But I asked you to reduce risk, and all those locations will work”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:27] Dace Rendall: “You’ll note that I said stop the forklift, I didn’t specify demolitions had to be used”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “You’ll note that I said stop the forklift, I didn’t specify demolitions had to be used”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:39] Dace Rendall: He nods to Miru
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He nods to Miru
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:45] Ira’dana Cali : Correct …if it cant move or lift, it useless for it task
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] Correct …if it cant move or lift, it useless for it task
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:39:57] Phyra Nasan: [Whisper] “Well, he’s gotta’ account for the fact that some of us have a fetish for blowing things!”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Whisper] “Well, he’s gotta’ account for the fact that some of us have a fetish for blowing things!”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:03] Dace Rendall: “However, unless you have particular gear or slicing skills, if you’ve demo in hand that’s likely to cover most of your good options”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “However, unless you have particular gear or slicing skills, if you’ve demo in hand that’s likely to cover most of your good options”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:07] Miru: [Whisper] “In more than one sense.”
[Miru] Miru: [Whisper] “In more than one sense.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:09] Keshli: If thats the case, sniping the operator is also an option, but not in the spirit of the lesson
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] If thats the case, sniping the operator is also an option, but not in the spirit of the lesson
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:13] Dace Rendall: He nods
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:15] Phyra Nasan: [Whisper] “Knew you’d get that one~” she grinned.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Whisper] “Knew you’d get that one~”<cü> she grinned.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:22] Dace Rendall: “They can get another one, but yes, it’s a mission kill”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “They can get another one, but yes, it’s a mission kill”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:25] Dace Rendall: “For a bit”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “For a bit”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:46] Ca Jor: “And your circumstances always change depending on whats hapening on the ground.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “And your circumstances always change depending on whats hapening on the ground.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:40:56] Miru: “Civilian machinery isn’t generally constructed to be very resistant to a well-placed blaster shot.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Civilian machinery isn’t generally constructed to be very resistant to a well-placed blaster shot.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:04] Dace Rendall: “Yes, your job is to achieve the goal, if there’s a non-demo way, no-one minds if you bring back a charge unused”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Yes, your job is to achieve the goal, if there’s a non-demo way, no-one minds if you bring back a charge unused”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:13] Phyra Nasan: “Hence why a good second option is to mine their cargo routes. Mission kill for a longer time, plus puts some of their men at risk as they have to come over to detect and remove the mines.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Hence why a good second option is to mine their cargo routes. Mission kill for a longer time, plus puts some of their men at risk as they have to come over to detect and remove the mines.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:18] Dace Rendall: “Yep. Blaster to the control unit or similar”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Yep. Blaster to the control unit or similar”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:35] Phyra Nasan: “Eh. Good point, I guess - the numbers people likely appreciate resources not being spent,” she conceded, nodding to Dace.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Eh. Good point, I guess - the numbers people likely appreciate resources not being spent,”<cü> she conceded, nodding to Dace.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:35] Ira’dana Cali : That why i picked spot that hidden from first sight, as well attempted to …err simulate sneaking in. you dont want to be spotted or the charges
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] That why i picked spot that hidden from first sight, as well attempted to …err simulate sneaking in. you dont want to be spotted or the charges
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:45] George Lucas Did Nothing Wrong has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:41:49] Dace Rendall: “And good to see no arguing over the best way. Near enough is good enough if the charge is sized right”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “And good to see no arguing over the best way. Near enough is good enough if the charge is sized right”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:42:13] Dace Rendall: “If it gets the job done without blowing you up, it’s the right way”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “If it gets the job done without blowing you up, it’s the right way”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:42:26] Ca Jor: “And the number one rule with explosives is don’t blow yourself up.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “And the number one rule with explosives is don’t blow yourself up.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:42:40] Ira’dana Cali : Nod
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Nod
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:42:52] Miru: “An demolition you can walk away from but not enemy combatants is a successful one!”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “An demolition you can walk away from but not enemy combatants is a successful one!”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:42:55] Dace Rendall: “Correct. We can spend all our retirement years arguing over where we should have placed that charge. But you have to live to enjoy that. Unless you re-enlist like some idiots”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Correct. We can spend all our retirement years arguing over where we should have placed that charge. But you have to live to enjoy that. Unless you re-enlist like some idiots”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:43:18] Dace Rendall: “That’s a pass for everyone. Any questions for me or the Boss?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “That’s a pass for everyone. Any questions for me or the Boss?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:43:56] Miru: She raised a hand.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She raised a hand.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:44:00] Dace Rendall: “Miru?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Miru?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:44:34] Miru: “Can we get a datapad on the standard issue demolition devices, their specs and such? I imagine it would be handy to know their operational ranges, ideal conditions, and so forth.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “Can we get a datapad on the standard issue demolition devices, their specs and such? I imagine it would be handy to know their operational ranges, ideal conditions, and so forth.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:45:30] Ca Jor: “I think that’s arrangable.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “I think that’s arrangable.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:45:35] Dace Rendall: “The Reception officer can provide that on request // RP background thing //. If you need anything other than grenades for an op it will be provided, along with control methods and such”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “The Reception officer can provide that on request // RP background thing //. If you need anything other than grenades for an op it will be provided, along with control methods and such”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:45:39] Phyra Nasan: She also raised a hand, an idea prompted by Miru’s question.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She also raised a hand, an idea prompted by Miru’s question.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:45:43] Dace Rendall: He nods
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:45:45] Dace Rendall: “Phyra?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Phyra?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:46:27] Ira’dana Cali : She remain quiet again while keeping the detonator safely handled even it a dummy
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She remain quiet again while keeping the detonator safely handled even it a dummy
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:46:28] Phyra Nasan: “Similarly, can we get access to everything we know on the designs the Sith use? Stationary ordnance, transports, armor, fighters, etc. Assuming we can get access to what we have on that.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Similarly, can we get access to everything we know on the designs the Sith use? Stationary ordnance, transports, armor, fighters, etc. Assuming we can get access to what we have on that.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:46:39] Dace Rendall: He scratches a chin
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He scratches a chin
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:46:43] Phyra Nasan: “Be good to know whatever we can of structural weaknesses, material used for armor plating, so on.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Be good to know whatever we can of structural weaknesses, material used for armor plating, so on.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:47:00] Phyra Nasan: “If we have anything at all, yeah.” She shrugged.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “If we have anything at all, yeah.”<cü> She shrugged.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:47:11] Miru: She wrinkled her nose.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She wrinkled her nose.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:47:16] Dace Rendall: “You’re SDF, so that’ll be Intel’s job, but you can assume you’ll get more than the press will get from the Reception officer”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “You’re SDF, so that’ll be Intel’s job, but you can assume you’ll get more than the press will get from the Reception officer”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:47:40] Dace Rendall: “Engineering schematics will likely be a mission-specific issue, I suspect”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Engineering schematics will likely be a mission-specific issue, I suspect”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:47:44] Ril Varan: Such reports would be valuable, yes… especially with armor now being spotted on Viscara’s surface…
Ril Varan: [Talk] Such reports would be valuable, yes… especially with armor now being spotted on Viscara’s surface…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:47:45] Simir Tan’ralla: “I would advise against advertising what we know. If it circulates into Sith hands it can be worked against us in opperations.”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “I would advise against advertising what we know. If it circulates into Sith hands it can be worked against us in opperations.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:48:11] Dace Rendall: “But you can requsition specific things for specific missions. I do. And sometimes I even get them”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “But you can requsition specific things for specific missions. I do. And sometimes I even get them”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:48:18] Dace Rendall: He nods so Simir
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He nods so Simir
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:48:25] Ca Jor: “Lieutenant Fan’ralla has a point.” he nods at the bothan “Not letting our enemy know how much we know is part of the whole…game. Rest assured on any mission we bring you on, you’ll be briefed.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Lieutenant Fan’ralla has a point.”<cü> he nods at the bothan “Not letting our enemy know how much we know is part of the whole…game. Rest assured on any mission we bring you on, you’ll be briefed.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:48:28] Dace Rendall: “Intel’s job is to handle that”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Intel’s job is to handle that”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:48:58] Dace Rendall: “But we’re big on need-to-know. The Revanites find out a lot, but they ain’t the primary issue”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “But we’re big on need-to-know. The Revanites find out a lot, but they ain’t the primary issue”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:14] Miru: “I still don’t get that.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I still don’t get that.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:16] King_Of_Aquilonia has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:25] Phyra Nasan: “Alright, works for me.” She crossed her arms and bobbed her head.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Alright, works for me.”<cü> She crossed her arms and bobbed her head.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:27] King_Of_Aquilonia has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:35] Dace Rendall: “Don’t get that?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Don’t get that?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:38] King_Of_Aquilonia has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:43] Dace Rendall: He quirks a brow to Miru
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He quirks a brow to Miru
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:47] Ril Varan: It’s a shame we can’t just… drop a few bombs on their base, take them out for good.
Ril Varan: [Talk] It’s a shame we can’t just… drop a few bombs on their base, take them out for good.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:52] KingArthur129 has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:49:57] Miru: “How these Revanites differ from the rest of the Sith. Same red lightsabers, same edgy dark clothing and murderous intent.”
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “How these Revanites differ from the rest of the Sith. Same red lightsabers, same edgy dark clothing and murderous intent.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:50:05] King_Of_Aquilonia has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:50:09] Dace Rendall: “Right. So it’s time for the offical Havoc squad senior enlisted take on the situation”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. So it’s time for the offical Havoc squad senior enlisted take on the situation”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:50:31] Phyra Nasan: She looked up at Miru for a moment, and then back at Dace, the same question in her mind.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She looked up at Miru for a moment, and then back at Dace, the same question in her mind.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:50:34] Dace Rendall: “Do you know how many times Malak has visited this ball of rock, in /person/ ?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Do you know how many times Malak has visited this ball of rock, in /person/ ?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:51:16] Dace Rendall: “Answers at least two or three times. He’s got it out for those purple and blacks sunning themselves by the Lake. Real bad. Bad enough that we want him eying them up here, not eying up the Core Worlds, as much as possible”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Answers at least two or three times. He’s got it out for those purple and blacks sunning themselves by the Lake. Real bad. Bad enough that we want him eying them up here, not eying up the Core Worlds, as much as possible”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:51:22] Miru: “I would be surprised if it was more than once, but there’s been rumours … "
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I would be surprised if it was more than once, but there’s been rumours … "
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:51:33] totem has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:51:47] Tizona has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:51:48] Dace Rendall: “So as long as the Revanites are prepared to sit here and soak up fire, I, and by extension you miserable lot, are going to let them”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “So as long as the Revanites are prepared to sit here and soak up fire, I, and by extension you miserable lot, are going to let them”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:52:15] Velsharoon has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:52:38] Dace Rendall: “Yes, they’ll stab us in the back eventually. But that’s why the Garrison is sized carefully. I, you, and the one next to you, are expendible if it means Coruscant is saved. And that’s the harsh truth of service here”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Yes, they’ll stab us in the back eventually. But that’s why the Garrison is sized carefully. I, you, and the one next to you, are expendible if it means Coruscant is saved. And that’s the harsh truth of service here”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:52:46] Dace Rendall: Grumpy old Dace doesn’t sugar-coat it
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>Grumpy old Dace doesn’t sugar-coat it
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:05] Dace Rendall: “Questions?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Questions?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:14] Ca Jor: “Which is why you’re SDF, not Republic. If things get bad, you’re civilians, and the republic is holding open evacuation corridors along the grand trunk.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] “Which is why you’re SDF, not Republic. If things get bad, you’re civilians, and the republic is holding open evacuation corridors along the grand trunk.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:15] Kanlaeel has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:18] Keshli: Gives a hrmn, but accepts the answer
[Lobo] Keshli: [Talk] <cü>Gives a hrmn, but accepts the answer
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:30] Miru: “I’ve not intention of running.” She said with a frown.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] “I’ve not intention of running.”<cü> She said with a frown.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:30] Phyra Nasan: “Republic Navy does the flying, and infantry does the dying.” She said, musing.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Republic Navy does the flying, and infantry does the dying.”<cü> She said, musing.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:53:36] Dace Rendall: He looks to Ca Jor, and nods in agreement with his more diplomatic CO
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He looks to Ca Jor, and nods in agreement with his more diplomatic CO
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:02] Ira’dana Cali : As long i get proper briefed about risk and objective …
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] As long i get proper briefed about risk and objective …
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:06] Phyra Nasan: “Aha. Yeah, no. Not running either, no reason to,” she shrugged.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Aha. Yeah, no. Not running either, no reason to,”<cü> she shrugged.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:33] Phyra Nasan: [Whisper] “I mean, if we don’t run, someone’s going to have to keep your nerfbrain safe.”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Whisper] “I mean, if we don’t run, someone’s going to have to keep your nerfbrain safe.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:43] Miru: [Whisper] “Pft.”
[Miru] Miru: [Whisper] “Pft.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:47] Simir Tan’ralla: “CPO I have a question if you may.”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “CPO I have a question if you may.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:47] Ira’dana Cali : There was a tiny annoyed tune to her words before she fall silent again
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>There was a tiny annoyed tune to her words before she fall silent again
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:49] Dace Rendall: “Good to hear it” Appears quietly satisfied somewhat
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Good to hear it”<cü> Appears quietly satisfied somewhat
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:51] Acquisitions has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:56] Dace Rendall: “He nods”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “He nods”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:54:59] Dace Rendall: “Go ahead”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Go ahead”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:55:44] Simir Tan’ralla: “Does the SDF have an encripted comms channel that can be accessed for declassified training resources and sortie information that can be accessed?”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “Does the SDF have an encripted comms channel that can be accessed for declassified training resources and sortie information that can be accessed?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:56:05] Dace Rendall: “Ah. Good question. Boss, we got an answer to that yet?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Ah. Good question. Boss, we got an answer to that yet?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:56:44] wicked sister has left as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:57:27] Ca Jor: 'Working on it right now.”
[Vive la Republique] Ca Jor: [Talk] <cü>'Working on it right now.”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:57:30] Dace Rendall: He nods
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:57:47] Dace Rendall: “Any other questions?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Any other questions?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:57:57] Simir Tan’ralla: I shake my head
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>I shake my head
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:02] Phyra Nasan: “Do we get a coffee break for this training?”
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] “Do we get a coffee break for this training?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:03] Phyra Nasan: She asked.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She asked.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:05] Phyra Nasan: Deadpan.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>Deadpan.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:06] Phyra Nasan: Serious.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>Serious.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:08] Phyra Nasan: And very reasonable.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>And very reasonable.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:15] Dace Rendall: “Almost over. So yes”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Almost over. So yes”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:22] Phyra Nasan: She snickered.
[SabbyKat] Phyra Nasan: [Talk] <cü>She snickered.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:32] Ira’dana Cali : Give a small grin briefly at Phyra words
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>Give a small grin briefly at Phyra words
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:58:44] Dace Rendall: He grumbles
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] <cü>He grumbles
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Thu Jul 28 23:59:01] Dace Rendall: “Right. That sounds like the end of the serious questions. Ready to wrap, Boss?”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Right. That sounds like the end of the serious questions. Ready to wrap, Boss?”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:00:37] Dace Rendall: “Mhmm. I’ll take that as a yes. We’ll hit the mess hall for caf and whatever the slop… ah… menu of the day is. If anyone needs to deploy quick, just shout out”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Mhmm. I’ll take that as a yes. We’ll hit the mess hall for caf and whatever the slop… ah… menu of the day is. If anyone needs to deploy quick, just shout out”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:00:45] Dace Rendall: “With me, squad”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “With me, squad”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:00:50] Ira’dana Cali : She then start the process of ‘disarming’ the dummy detonator safely
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>She then start the process of ‘disarming’ the dummy detonator safely
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:01:01] Sigmar Revenge has joined as a player…
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:01:08] Dace Rendall: “Ah. Good thought. But base personnel will play tidy up if you wish”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Ah. Good thought. But base personnel will play tidy up if you wish”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:01:30] Ril Varan: Oh.
Ril Varan: [Talk] Oh.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:01:35] Ira’dana Cali : It was training, cant say i did not take it serious
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] It was training, cant say i did not take it serious
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:01:36] Simir Tan’ralla: *I drop of my det the the QM before leaving
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] <cü>*I drop of my det the the QM before leaving
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:01:59] Ira’dana Cali : place the detonator on the desk
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] <cü>place the detonator on the desk
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:02:34] Dace Rendall: “Very well. Drop off the remaining charge and detonator. Pull off your dummy if you want, but I’d leave it for the clean-up crew”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Very well. Drop off the remaining charge and detonator. Pull off your dummy if you want, but I’d leave it for the clean-up crew”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:02:54] Ira’dana Cali : I trust the crew to clean up the charges
[Star23_16] Ira’dana Cali : [Talk] I trust the crew to clean up the charges
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:02:55] Miru: She went over to leave hers on the table.
[Miru] Miru: [Talk] <cü>She went over to leave hers on the table.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:02:58] Dace Rendall: “Remember, this is how we get Jedi loose in the vents”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Remember, this is how we get Jedi loose in the vents”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:03:09] Dace Rendall: “Locked doors here”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Locked doors here”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:03:29] Dace Rendall: “Looks like we’ll have to change the messhall plan”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Looks like we’ll have to change the messhall plan”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:03:38] Dace Rendall: “Clearing out stragglers is a real pain”
[Intrepid42] Dace Rendall: [Talk] “Clearing out stragglers is a real pain”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:03:41] Simir Tan’ralla: “Hmm…”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “Hmm…”
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Fri Jul 29 00:04:21] Simir Tan’ralla: “Well its been awhile since ive done that course…”
[Simir] Simir Tan’ralla: [Talk] “Well its been awhile since ive done that course…”

///END OF FILE///

1 Like
///CLASSIFIED FILE - DECRYPTED /// FILE T8-TR ///

ALIAS: … MIRU
NAME: … ||MEZI ECHAZDUM||
RACE: … MIRIALAN
BIRTH_PLANET: … MIRIAL

FAMILY:
MOTHER: … ARENZA ||ECHAZDUM||
FATHER: … SHELK ||ECHAZDUM||

RELVANT MILITARY RECORD
CHILDHOOD: … FULL SCHOOL GRADUATE
ADOLESCENCE: … BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
ADULTHOOD: … ||QUICK RESPONSE TRAINING|| … ||DEMOLITION|| … ||MARKSMAN|| … ||EXPLOSIVES|| … ||FIELD MEDICINE||

CLEARANCE: LT.
||After finishing the advanced military course in Miral at the age of 23 she disappears from the grid. Unconfirmed sightings in combat zones at 24. Unconfirmed involvement with the Sith Empire at 25 and 26. Person suspected of several sabotage actions towards civilian and military targets.||

> /// INTELLIGENCE REPORT /// CLEARANCE ... LT. /// CODE #59RT-901 ///

[It starts of with a preamble of Zenith codes and procedures at a squad level clearance. With the explanation of that these change often enough that the codes themselves are useless. However, it should provide Republic Intelligence with something to dig into for pattern recognition.]

NAME: … MEZI ECHAZDUM
DESIGNATION: … T8-TR
FIELD: … SABOTAGE … RECONNAISSANCE … MARKSMAN … FIELD MEDICINE
STATION: ISS ZENITH

My last assignment after being drop-podded outside the settlement of Vokus on Viscara. We were informed it is a settlement of 400 and that we were to take as many as we could as slaves, executing the rest. There was talk of a mass sacrifice to “Corrupt the force Nexus” though that is hearsay. Before my and the other squad could execute our Orders, I sabotaged out communication and field-vehicle to devastating effect of all but myself. With it, I took the opportunity to desert.

NAME: … DARREN ARMSTEAD
RACE: … HUMAN
COMMAND: … ISS ZENITH INTERDICTOR-CLASS CRUISER

The closest I have gotten to the Captain is during a larger briefing. Though he is famous enough to be spoken about among the troops. It is said he is a war veteran from the Mandalorian war that fought alongside the Jedi and that he became disillusioned with the Jedi Order after he saw what the war did to them. The Captain has a lot of zeal and speaks with passion of how the Republic must be overthrown for the good of the Galaxy and how weakness must be purged so we do not have another Mandalorian-like-war. Given what some also say about her, he likes to hoard expensive things and isn’t unknown to keep battle-trophies.

The last large briefing we got the Zenith was told to secure and obtain as many heavy elements as possible, anything that is higher than iron and the heavier and rarer the better. We weren’t told where it would all go but it is clear that targeting planets rich in such material is the priority.

Additionally, the Zenith carries slaves from various outposts that are in turn shipped off to Korriban or various Outposts to work the production lines, mines or other infrastructure to support the logistics. One of these are Sinee who I spoke with on a few occasions. Her datafile lists Ca Jor as having a romantic and possible marital connection to her which could be exploited on Viscara. Last I saw her, she was making in shipboard manufacturing aboard the Zenith.

NAME: … KAYLIS
RACE: … HUMAN

This woman gives everyone the creeps. Her fanaticism towards Malak is well known and hard to miss by how she goes on and on about him like some kind of deity. I have seen her in action and it is terrifying, my assessment is that she is more a duelist than a “force user” as it goes. However, she is also known to hoard a lot of artifacts and makes it her goal to acquire as many as possible. A common tactic I have seen her employ is to open with those strange Force things and then go in for a melee.

She also seems obsessed with finding a jedi by the name of Jarree Sadao, something about it being her connection to the Order? I admit I know little about it. She also has a special unit of sith that are just as creepy as herself, a cult that deals in human sacrifice and creation of weird mutant monsters.

This concludes my report.

/// END OF FILE ///

/// FILE #59RT-901 UPDATE /// MILITARY RECORD ACCEPTED ///

… Demolitions and Sabotage
… Field Medicine and Triage
… Marksman and Reconnaissance
… Slicing
… Stealth and Infiltration

/// END OF FILE ///