More areas on Viscara

There’s what, ten whole areas on the starting planet, not including player-made housing? Let’s bump them numbers. What’s north of Veles? What’s south of the Sith Base?

1 Like

Im working on something under the colony called the RowlerDome

Hell yeah, sounds badass.

I just need get more info on stuff then I can bring it in

would be nice to get some playable swamp areas on a planet thats supposed to be 75% swamps :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s an area in the forest i feel should lead somwhere with more outlaws…i’ll make a thread for that when i get to it

Hi, I am administrator of ES) Starwars LOR. I have mapped a cave for outlaws, where they have illegal mining excavations with boss in Wildwoods. I also have mapped a swamp north of Wildwoods with a secret base where they were doing failed genetic experiments and now their scientists are zombies … I can give these maps without problem.

Sorry for me english.

3 Likes

We greatly appreciate if you’re willing to share areas like that, thank you! We have someone working on an Ord Mantell set of maps that we could share in return, if you like.

Hey @seVerum - I very much appreciate the offer. If you’re willing to share, we’d be more than happy to accept any contributions you can provide us.

It would help me out a lot if you can post the files on our GitHub here as a separate ticket: https://github.com/zunath/SWLOR_NWN/issues

If you have any trouble please reach out to me and I can help (or have Dhraax message me)

Thanks again!

No problem.

You already have file on your github.

The Outlaw Cave and Secret Base are new areas but they are a bit small. For a short exploration.

I can share bigger and better areas in the future once I include them in my module.

Regards!

1 Like