Narius Wingcutter's Datapad

DATAPAD LOGS ARCHIVE

Datapad Log #0001
C:\SETUP
Setup initializing…
Welcome to datapad setup.
Datapad model C-PM#2304, Czerka Corporation.
User> ROYTRENKEN
Password> *******
Administrator privileges granted.

Please input planetary system holonet frequency> CORBOS SYSTEM #175.185001
Initializing…
Completed. Holonetwork coordinates Q-5 R-5 locked in.
Network directory> CZERKAQ5R5
Pinging…

WELCOME TO CZERKA CORPORATION BUSINESS NETWORK
PLEASE INPUT BUSINESS USER AND PASSCODES
User> ********
Pass> ********
THANK YOU. REDIRECTING TO BUSINESS INTERFACE. HAVE A NICE DAY.
C:\User>_

Datapad Log #0027
C:\User\Data>FILES
Opening FILES…
Folder directory> MESSAGELOG
MESSAGELOG
#002 CZERKA BUSINESS PARTY
#004 NEW SPEEDERS
#005 APARTMENT LISTINGS
#006 GERALD
#008 ROSE

C:\User>#006
MESSAGE #006 GERALD

TO: ROY TRENKEN
SUBJECT: LONG TIME!
MESSAGE: Hey buddy! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other-- you remember that time on Florum? Thought Czerka was gonna give us a pay raise for sure after that-- I’m still cleaning mud outta my ears. How are you and Rose? We heard about little Nar setting the house on fire with a blaster, haha! Me and Liza want to have you over for dinner some-time. How about it? When you get a break, of course. I know Czerka is working you to the bone on their mine surveys. Between you and me, this little Czerka excursion on the planet isn’t gonna last. You saw those thunderstorms last night, right? Screws up the whole holonet. I’ll give it another week or two before they call it quits. Besides, there’s been some other strange things going on. Did you hear about that one facility? The whole thing was gone! Like the compound had been ripped up from its foundation. Czerka wanted to keep it quiet, though. Anyway, let me know about dinner. I’ve got some new stuff I wanna show you, too. Won’t go into detail about it here, wanna keep it a surprise, but I think it’ll pique your interests, if you know what I mean. Take care.

Datapad Log #0105
Opening FILES…
Folder directory> MESSAGELOG #211-219
MESSAGELOG
#211 ROSE
#212 CZERKA URGENT MISSIVE, ALL CORBOS SYSTEM EMPLOYEES
#215 GERALD
#216 DATA CORRUPT
#217 DATA CORRUPT
#218 DANTOOINE HUNTERS LODGE
#218 CZERKA TERMINATION

C:\User>#215
MESSAGE #215 GERALD

SUBJECT: GETTING OUT OF HERE
MESSAGE: Roy, me and Liza are getting off the planet. We got a tip that Czerka is going to fire everyone in the Corbos system-- the infrastructure costs are too much. The big-time operators are going to be transferred to other systems-- the little guys like us are being fed scraps! Liza may go back to Coruscant, but listen-- you remember that proposal I told you about at dinner? Me and some others are meeting up later this week to flesh it out. We think it’s going to be profitable-- under the table, know what I mean? Catch you later.

Datapad Log #0176
Opening FILES…
Folder directory> MESSAGELOG #400-403
MESSAGELOG
#400 GERALD
#401 CZERKA TATOOINE OPPORTUNITY

C:\User>#400
MESSAGE #400 GERALD

SUBJECT: TONIGHT
MESSAGE: Roy, me and the others are all set. We’ll see you tonight. Glad to hear Rose and Nar are away from the system now. They don’t know anything, right? If it goes wrong, they’ll be fine. Liza is back at Coruscant, but she’s going to go to Dantooine soon. Maybe have them meet up with her there-- my uncle owns a little farm, Nar could have fun with the animals. See you.

C:\User>#402
MESSAGE #402

SUBJECT:
MESSAGE ENCRYPTED. INTERFACE RE-DIRECT HERE

Datapad Log #2000
WELCOME . . .
CZERKA ADMINISTRATIVE INQUIRY OVERRIDE
C:\ADMIN>Backup
File backup initializing…
Please input directory for log transcription>CZDATABACKUP#013
Files saving to external drive…
Done.

Datapad Log #3000
C:\SETUP
Setup initializing…
Welcome to datapad setup.
Datapad model C-PM#2304, Czerka Corporation.
Software update complete.
Data unlocking…
Override enabled. System manufacturer restrictions and privileges disabled.

User> NARIUSWINGCUTTER
Password> **********
Opening FILES…
Folder Directory>MESSAGELOG #501-504
MESSAGELOG
#501 CZERKA FORMAL INQUIRY
#502 GREY JANKO fwd:DANTOOINE FARM
#503 CZERKA INQUIRY REPORT
#504 CZERKA DATAPAD AND PROPERTY POLICY

C:\User>#503
MESSAGE #503 CZERKA INQUIRY REPORT

TO: NARIUS TRENKEN
SUBJECT: CORBOS INCIDENT MISSIVE
You were designated in former CZERKA CORP. employee ROY TRENKEN’s property will as the recipient for the employee’s belongings in case of death as a result of CZERKA CORP. operations. This datapad and its contents are now yours. Its previous data has been saved by official CZERKA CORP. investigators We regret to inform you of the death of ROY TRENKEN as a result of an attempted hijack of a CZERKA CORP. facility by unauthorized personnel. ROY TRENKEN was killed in a thermal detonator explosion carried out by the unauthorized hijackers. CZERKA CORP. extends our deepest condolences for this loss of life. Attached to this message is a receipt for the standard insurance pay-out that CZERKA CORP. offers to its employee’s families. Please validate this receipt at the nearest CZERKA CORP. station.
Kind regards,
CZERKA CORP.
CORBOS SYSTEM
Operating Staff

DATAPAD PERSONAL LOG

Opening FILES…
Folder Directory>PERSONALLOG #776
PERSONALLOG
#776 VELES
C:\User>#776

VELES COLONY
I’ve arrived at the Veles Colony after a lengthy run of odd-jobs aboard the Czerka shuttle station. It’s been years since I’ve seen Corbos, but the constant rain here reminds me terribly of it. I think this new change of pace is gonna do me well, since mom died back on Dantooine I’ve been really screwed up. Not that I’d really seen her for some years. Ever since old man Grey had me do that transport run to Coruscant, I’ve never looked back. Not sure why I’m so sentimental this evening. Been thinking about my pa, my mom, even my old dog we had on Dantooine. Suppose I have too much of my pa in me to have settled back there. Met a Mandalorian last week-- great with a blaster, unpredictable, naturally. Wonder what jobs there are around here. Maybe get a crew going. Who knows at this point?

Opening FILES…
Folder Directory>PERSONALLOG #777
PERSONALLOG
#777 CHI-MED
C:\User>#777

CHI-MED
Got a job at this Chi-Med medical organization. Not exactly what I had in mind when I came here, but it’s something. Might leave it soon, though. Itching for a real job, and I’m not sure I want to get tangled up into the local politics just quite yet. The off-worlders-- and I suppose, the natives-- are all boiling and getting into it left and right. That Mandalorian I met “accidentally” shot at a cyborg that had just moments before boasted of killing some other dude. Wild. But yeah, suppose I’m a paramedic in training as of now. It’s a charity gig, too, so I really want to find something paying more. That Chiss I met seemed a worthwhile avenue to explore. Hoping I can find some transport missions soon.

2 Likes

If you haven’t already, get in touch with a DM for your XP reward.