Ownable buildings in Veles

Hello,

With the recent announcements about PCs becoming more involved in Veles, I wanted to share another idea I had that came up during my character’s epic quest to establish an “aid service” in the slums.

Would it be possible to use the current settlement mechanics within Veles? By combining the static tiles with the dynamic settlement parts, PCs could own buildings within the city for various purposes such as guild houses, ambassadys of main factions (jedi, republic, others ?) , theaters, aid organizations, museums/archives, dojos, pc owned bars (¡There is always people wanting to run Inns!), and whatever else players come up with. The PCs “in charge of the city” could manage the access rights to those buildings and oversee what activities take place there. Due to the required manual management, this should likely be used only for buildings that serve a general purpose of improving things in Veles, and not for personal quarters.

Thank you very much for considering suggestions, even if they take time to implement!