Please fix broken Houses

There are now 2 houses I have encountered that seem to be buggy as heck, where Line of Sight is bugged as heck even though your right next to them. This is seriously horrible and makes no sense and removes more then half the usability of the house.

I’m not familiar with that bug, although there is one where things will be “blacked out” that aren’t placeables. Did you log a bug report? And maybe mention it on Discord, with a link to this post, as well.

I know Zunath did an update yesterday, trying to tweak the server to improve performance. It might have caused some unforeseen issues that need to be addressed.

Be patient. The server is constantly in development and changing and they do spend a lot of time bug squashing. I’m sure they’ll address the issue as soon as possible.

That’s a new one to me. Please report it in game using the /bug command. When I get done with my current task I’ll run through the bug list and start aggregating them all together for fixing.

Are you talking about the LoS bug that prevents you from being able to sit down in chairs and use chests/crafting stations? This should be a known bug with the tilesets. Though house interior type 2 should be removed altogether because pretty much the entire floor plan has those LoS issues

This one exactly.^^ Its a tileset issue with this exact housing plan as Crag has suggested.

If that’s the case, @Mithreas told me months ago that it was a known issue with the tilesets

1 Like