Report to Midrim Security Force, Sector 358

Sender: jacen.starlancer2187
Recipient: rino.jelt.msf358
Subject: Reporting In

LT. Jelt, please see the mission report below.

RPT: MSF358573279 - Flipcard Crew Murders

Mission Status: Complete
Findings: Perp was the brother of Cpt. Brask. Motive was revenge. Blamed the crew for his brother’s death.
Conclusion: Perp is dead.

Mission Details:
Checked in on the captain’s old haunts and nobody had seen him in about a year. Reported to some of the crime scenes and went over collected evidence, but found no substantial leads. During transit to another crime scene, received transmission from the captain’s brother containing holorecording of my sister, Padowan Jaynara. Was instructed to meet him alone and unarmed in the Viscara system. Flew to Viscara to rendezvous with his ship. Attempted to free Jaynara but was captured. Cpt Brask’s brother admitted to the murders while he tortured me and my sister. We were both rescued however by a Viscaran team lead by Jedi Knight Sandra Mana and your contracted agent, Lucas, who slew the brother.

Both my sister and I suffered severe injuries at the hands of Brask’s brother. We were both beaten, electrocuted, and cut. She is missing her leg below the knee and both my feet and right hand were cut off.

Expenses: 500 fuel cells, 100 stronidium cells
Also, Vrac ‘N’ Sons Salvage have provided discounted cybernetic prosthetics for me following my rescue. Please contact them to arrange payment

Respectfully,
Jacen Starlancer