Sandra Mana: Defense

Sandra lays in bed, body exhausted and mind frayed from the variants of emotion in one day. She puts a pillow on her face and ponders

“I need to send out a message to see if there are any Jedi who are well off in mental resistances. I hope there is time to learn. Figuring out a Force ability can often take several days or weeks. But worst off is we may need to learn a normal defensive means. Which could mean causing one’s own mental shock to break the possible manipulation being done to us.”

She moves the pillow and holds it against her chest

“Then all the difficult moments of the day has my mind frazzled. Miss Alice is correct though, we do need a singular plan and more research. The info given by Ristin is a great start, one only need know how to set up the defense. Maybe ah…I could hold a sort of seminar with loud sounds and train them not to flinch as much or to hold a deep mind taunting image so they can break the trance. I am ah…unsure. This fellow is making a fool of us…”

Sandra throws her pillow against the wall

“Althea is the only one who knows the most about me along with Seela. She was surprised when I opened up to her for a short moment. I was…surprised myself, but maybe it is okay sometimes.”

The pillow is pulled back and hugged as she lays on her side

“Illusions… I must learn to face such things if I am to be a successful Shadow Agent. Many Dark Artifacts use illusions as part of their defense mechanisms.”

Her eyes close for now and with a sigh, she takes a nap from her frustrations