Sandra Mana: Fun Guy

Sandra awoke suddenly in Callista’s couch and in a sweat. She recalled wat she had done in small portions. She also recalled the symptoms of the Spore infections, one she hoped she could stave off. It seems her fever and dizziness now was likely a result of this. Nonetheless, she was faint and weak.

She sits up and undones her jacket collar as she fans her face. The walk to the small wash room in the apartment felt longer that it seemed. The water splashed on her face was hardly a relief. Leaning on the ceramic was fairly refreshing…the cool material on her skin was a comfort.

Sandra sits on the floor and closes her eyes, falling to sleep again by the sink

3 Likes

Sandra lays in bed, shivering and hugging her knees. Her eyes are closed to hopefully ignore more of the hallucinations. The fever is barely managed now and it seems she is no longer functional

“I f-feels so cold. Everything is speaking to me and not at the same time. Trying to keep emotions in check is very rough and now I cannot properly help anyone for the time. I can only hope they find this cure sooner than later.”

She lets out a groan of ache as her body shivers again

It seems all that’s left is to hope her advice to Q and to Callista will be useful. All the methods she showed are hopefully of something usable to get them through Duskhaven’s Former Manor. In the meanwhile, she considered Callista’s proposal and didn’t really have the heart to invest emotionally or mentally to anyone. Nor was it really a fair time, if it ever was ever again. At least she can appease Callista for a moment in a ‘trial’ period. Otherwise, she had no real desire for love or relationships. She had learned through several past experiences.

It’s a hard way to live, but there’s a cold logic to it. Love nothing and nothing you love can be used against you. Once you violate that rule and make that connection with someone, you’ve handed your enemies the key to destroying you.

*Sandra also realized Mart was keeping his distance from her, which was wise in her unstable condition. She did miss him, but missing a betrayer was likely unwell. Maybe it was her own being upset and spores messing with her, but keeping a personal distance from everyone is what she’s suppose to do anyways, as an intelligence agent and a Jedi…

2 Likes