Sandra Mana: Hot Action

The thing about being a Spy was that you have all the backing of an organization, country, or nation. But without that, all you have is your skills, smarts, and own lessons to rely on. And…maybe a few people who you might consider a friend to back you up when you need a hand in an operation. But, if there’s one thing you realize is that what you wear tells everyone what kind of business you mean.

And Sandra means business…

===============================

Must Listen: Senorita

A redhead in shades, black dress, killing heels that clack, and a thigh holster to warn those she’s about make a dangerous visit to.

The walk is confident.
The walk is fierce.
Her hair leaves a trail of fire.
The eyes of Mon Cal beach goers on the strip of the hotel’s walkways outside has people looking and girlfriends slapping their lovers

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.19.38 PM

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.16.39 PM

She stops infront of the beach bar and smirks a little before going in.

There was one thing was Beryn was right about. That moving on is hard, but she was going to, but you can’t take the fire out of a redhead. This firecracker was going to pop on evil. Her new journey was about to begin, and this time, she’s ready to take on the universe.

5 Likes

A MONTH EARLIER

There was a sense of calm the days after meeting Artemis one last time. She felt like she had all she needed. It was…nice.

“One of the first things I did was speak to Beryn after meeting with Keyan for my resignation letter. Beryn had left the order around my age, more or less, but he returned with a sound mind. I wonder what it was that drew me to ask him of this advice, but he did manage to hang up the lightsaber and have a full live. I don’t have any intentions to do that, of course, but it was nice to hear that it was an option. Besides, he did come back to try and help the Order and others. Perhaps we are similar in this way and wish to save the universe in our own gestures. Though mine will likely have more explosions…”

“Leaving the Order was difficult. Each letter on the resignation felt like a year of punishment. It was really Callista who held me together though. She calls me, visits me, and checks in on me far more often than I imagined she would, honestly. Just before I resigned, we did check the archives and found her mother and father on record, so that will be a process in time. Otherwise, her and I are quite similar in ways I never expected. Kindred souls, is not what they call it? Perhaps through her facade and gestures, was not someone I expected to have deeper feelings for. Perhaps I am a moron for indulging, and yet…here I am.”

Sandra rolls a bottle of fine liquor sent from Rowler’s own winery back home. She inhales the perfect aromas and combinations of the drink before taking a sip that would flood her senses with the crisp and honest natural flavors.

“Miss Ira is a nosey one. I did indulge her curiosity of my deeper ideals, but only because Callista asked me to do so. It is not my ideal to please everyone nor to make friends with all, but if it would ease some tensions, then I can at least make that step for making some daily lives better.”

Kho has resigned from doing personal works to focus on his industry more. Kho has, in his own way, been there for me more times that I would have liked to use him for. I feel like he is someone I can properly call a friend. We never have to say much to know what we imagine or feel and perhaps this is why we get along. Not as if we really like speaking words also. Words can become confused and misunderstood. Actions…are clear and honest. Maybe we’re just crazy…”

Kross has his own agenda. It is sprinkled among various intentions, but I know he is reliable. I think he is someone who I will ask to join me on some of the planned things I have coming up.”

Q is someone I can properly relate to also. He has had his forced Sith training when younger, but got away. He is not someone who speaks for no reason and is capable of keeping things private and quiet. Such a person is generally who I get along with because it suits us to keep our deeper emotions to ourself. He is genuine though, certainly more than I try to be.”

One more sip of the drink causes her to sigh pleasantly before putting it away and looking at the datapad she had been keeping of sketches for various outfits. She smiles a bit and closes her eyes to let the thoughts of the week come to a close…

4 Likes

THREE WEEKS EARLIER

M O O D Music - Are You Ready For This · KRS-ONE

Sewing is furiously done quickly.
Each threading is quickly and elegantly stabbed through leather and pleather materials.
Each stroke is a strike as it pierces black and silver tones.
The gloves are sewn up the sides and tightened with a few tugs.
A strong glue sets the low heel to be pasted to the bottom of the designed shoe.
Sandra then goes to the table she sets up and tries it on…

----------------------------------------------------

Black lace stay-up thigh highs are pulled up pale gorgeous legs slowly.

A longer flowing skirt is pulled up to her waist, giving her body a deadly slender show.

Long black fingerless gloves are pulled up her arms and with a slight flex, they fit to her.

A short sleeve pull up top with clear straps are pulled over hear head.

Laced feet slide into black low heels and give a dangerous clack on the ground.

A gloved hand slides through red hair and falls like a sunset.

Black Shades are slid over her emerald gaze and hides her soul windows.

The blaster is slid into the thigh holster with a satisfying click

Sandra looks in the mirror and tilts her head slowly, looking on someone with the attitude needed to strike back against the nefarious.
The attitude to inspire amorous ideals or deep fear.
The attitude to bite back to the Sith.
The attitude to stomp a heel on those willing to rip homes apart.
The attitude to let red hair be a signifier for justice.

Althea did have a point. If I am going to do something, I need to make a firm decision about it. I can’t sit in a lull much longer and let things progress as they have. Everyone is continuing to improve and grow, but I must do the same. I’ll make my statement in a way no one will ever expect. I need to work on a few things still before I decide my first operation as an Ex-Jedi.”

Sandra removes the shades and looks on the infamous black scarf tied around her waist elegantly.

“Talking with Seela was nice for a moment. The three of us have all pushed forward in our own ways and evolved into the specimens that exist now. Her and Callista got along quite well and it did me well. Then Q and Iskellia became initiates of the Jedi Order. I am glad for them and I hope they do well. It’s only now that they will receive training until a Master or Knight picks them for Padawanship. I would have likely taken either of them or both, depending on how they responded to my questions. Anyways, It was nice to see so many people yesterday and to spend the last few moments with Callista.”

Sandra runs a hand in her hair and looks on a datapad with nothing on the screen.

“I have been keeping up my own Jedi rituals such as meditation and such, but it feels odd without having the titles. One might think I am doing such for ‘fun’, and maybe it is what I enjoy. All I can do now is let The Force guide me forward. Let’s go, ya?”

3 Likes

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

M O O D Music: Arc the Lad - West Aldia

----------------------------------------------------

Sandra disengages her lightsaber and wipes a fair bit of sweat with a towel around her legs and chest. Her continued training is perhaps more of habit and meditation rather than doing is solely for the ideal of being a Jedi.

She thinks about something Callista said though… something clicked in her mind when she was mentioning the Force Cloak to her. It was the ideal of using something Artemis taught her nearly from day one in order to activate the Cloak. She realized now that this was also a form of control over how strong Sandra got. She gives the lightsaber a little toss onto the table and presses her hot face against the cool metal wall of her ship and she pondered…

“I need my own personal way to using the Force Cloak. I need to figure out what dark thoughts should be removed in order to really achieve the advancement of this arte. I have the inspiration, now I just have to figure out the proper emotions for activation. It will likely be along the lines of what I was doing before, but maybe less self destruction. I think this is the only way i’ll be able to finally devise a way to master the arte.”

She runs a hand through her ponytail and takes a long breath to calm before going to hit the showers. The water runs along her body as she ponders more. She thinks about the people in her life and how they have offered to help her in the problems to come. Markus has the most immediate use as someone who’s been a smuggler before. He knows how to play with words and make his way through a crowd. She has a trip in mind, but for now, she thinks about Callista. The sweet smile, playful personality, and the softness of her form. Sandra sighs ever so sweetly as she ponders such a thing, but then exits the refresher and dries off proper.

Sandra finally had a plan for her first operation. She was going to find someone who crossed her on Mon Cal in the spice trade. He’d been too comfortable sitting in his seat while poisoning the residents of Mon Cal with a synthetic drug that made people feel strong, though it actually did nothing, but invited addiction. It was a fair place to start. In the meantime, she would go to meditate and hold her saber gently in her hands.

3 Likes

ONE WEEK EARLIER

Sandra sits in her ship and gets ready for a bit of troublemaking. A few days of research and stalking give her a bit of info for harassing a local spice dealer and small arms on Mon Calamari. She gets the gear she needs together and is ready.

As a last bit of inspiration, she looks on her datapad for a minute and gazes at a blushed face Callista’s picture. Surely caught in a playful moment, but she sighs pleasantly at whatever memory it entails. It’s closed and she takes off…

M O O D Music: Kiev - Public Radio

TWO HOURS LATER

Sandra hides behind a speeder on the outskirts of Mon Calamari.

A dozen mobsters are firing and laugh and scream at the ‘pinned down’ redhead.
She presses a button on her belt and one of their own speeders explode gently.
The group begins to rush the lone speeder and fire so many shots that the mini speeder Sandra is behind explodes.

There is a long sigh from Sandra and she makes her move in their distraction.

They rush over and see no body and then look to each other.
It’s only a few moments before they all take a series of shots
from behind and are left quite wounded.

They groan and crawl as she comes over and kicks over the leader of this small team.
Sadnra takes his datapad and kicks him along side the head.
She peeks at the pad and fires a warning shot to keep them still.

She smirks at the others behind her shades and calls to them.

“Tell Morocco I am coming for him. I’ll just take his shipment truck, ya?”

"Filthy Bit–"

Sandra kicks his leg

“Have some manners, dear. You’re just the plugs. You can live, boys. Ta-tah~”

They look to each other and scramble off with their lives.

Sandra takes a seat in the delivery speeder and hides it out in a lone cave. Now was the time to make her first bust outside of the Order. The sensation of satisfaction comes over her that she’d be getting these guys off the streets or at least make the attempt. She sends a message to the boss to meet her at a cantina on the beach side of Mon Calamari.

3 Likes

DAY AFTER LOVER’S DAY

M O O D Music: Burn Notice - Senorita

The thing about being a Spy is that you have all the backing of an organization, country, or nation. But without that, all you have is your skills, smarts, and own lessons to rely on. And…maybe a few people who you might consider a friend to back you up when you need a hand in an operation. But, if there’s one thing you realize is that what you wear tells everyone what kind of business you mean.

And Sandra means business…

Rowler, had set up an explosive on a small bridge. He waits with a smoke in his fingers. Callista waits with her sniper rifle in a hotel window a few stories up, gazing over the Club Vain out on the beach front. The back alley of the club is the ideal escape route which she would provide cover as Sandra made her outing. It was planned perfectly…

Finally, there was Sandra…

===============

A redhead in shades, black dress, killing heels that clack, and a thigh holster to warn those she’s about make a dangerous visit to.

The walk is confident.

The walk is fierce.

Her hair leaves a trail of fire.

The eyes of Mon Cal beach goers on the strip of the hotel’s walkways outside has people looking and girlfriends slapping their lovers.

She stops in-front of the beach bar and smirks a little before going in.

There was one thing was Beryn was right about. That moving on is hard, but she was going to, but you can’t take the fire out of a redhead. This firecracker was going to pop on evil. Her new journey was about to begin, and this time, she’s ready to take on the universe.

Sandra walks into the bar and pulls off the shades, licking her lips. Her gaze darts back to the end of the room where the VIPs sit and they are laughing and looking around the low lit club, the dance zone is lit with various colors and the people on the dance floor are having such a good time, grinding against each other and savoring the beach day.

The fierce woman makes her way to the back and smirks a bit

“Hello, fellas.”

They look at her and look to each other and blink. The boss winces and looks on his datapad… right on time.

“Sandra Mana. The bane of my existence right now. You have my truck. I want it back. Sound good? Or I blast everyone you love.”

Sandra giggles and shakes her head and shows a picture

“You see, your spice truck with the hidden weapons is still in my paws. A shame that you might disappoint your clients, hmm? Tell you what, if you want to rat them out then maybe they wont think you were the ones who cut the shipment.”

“Wretch. You don’t know who I’m dealing with. So how about we just blow your little redhead all over the place and then we go find the stuff.”

Sandra rolls her eyes

“Listen, I didn’t come here without my own plan, alright? If i’m dead, your stuff goes ‘ka boom’ and then you get found out anyways. So, here’s the plan. I’ve already sent the police your location of the shipment. What I do next is up to you.”

They look at the boss and whisper amongst themselves

“No deal. I think you die now, the fish police come and I fry them, and then I go get my truck back. How does that sound?”

Sandra takes out a datapad and presses a button

“Oops… looks like this poor timer went off. I suggest you either wait around for the police or run~”

They look at each other… half run and the other half draw blasters on Sandra. Just as they do, Sandra kicks the table of liquors at them and they shout. Sandra begins to dart out the back door of the club and they get up to go chase her. She presses a button for Callista to make her move as she hops on one of the mobster’s speeder bikes.

================

Most people think snipers like to shoot from ledges. The fact is, the best sniper position is inside a room, through an open window. It hides the shooter, masks the report of a supersonic round and makes the muzzle flash impossible to see.

A small red light attached to the side of the hefty rifle in Callista’s hands starts blinking, and the blonde Padawan nods to herself. She takes a breath and leans in to the scope, moving just a little to adjust her aim for the alleyway. Just as the blinking stops and Sandra starts zooming away, she squeezes the trigger as she exhales. A bolt of plasma screams through the air, arcing with gravity and bending in the wind but striking home right into the chassis of one of the other speeder bikes whilst the gangsters start rushing out after Sandra.

The mobsters that try to get into their speeders are met with a sniper bolt ripping into their vehicle. They look around, but it’s pointless. Sandra looks like she’s having trouble starting the speeder and they point at her again…

P’KEEWWW! Another shot rings out and bursts against the wall behind them with a small explosion, forcing them to duck their heads. P’KEEWWW! Another bursts against the ground by the door just as more pour out from the club.

(Kshht) “Having some trouble down there? Be careful, Sandra…” (Kshht)

(Kssht) Thanks, love. Just a little GUAH…" (kssht)

Sandra grumbles at the speeder and gives it a hard kick off and the speeder takes off. Three others get on their speeder and now give chase to Sandra through the widening alley as she makes her way to Rowler’s location.

Sandra gives Rowler a call on her comms.

Rowler! Take out the small bridge in 15 seconds, ya? Get the ship warmed up, I think i’m coming in hot!”

=============

ROWLER MOOD MUSIC

The comm crackles to life, the slow hiss of the lit cigarro coming through clearly as the other redhead inhales the smoke from it.

(Kshht)Roger(Kshht)

Rowler reaches a hand up to pluck the cigarro from his lips, exhaling the smoke into the open air. He pushes himself off the bulkhead he was leaning on, strolling around to the top of the loading ramp and bending over slightly to glance out across the landing area. After a moment of consideration he shrugs to himself and tosses the cigarro off the ramp, moving inside to warm up the Stormhawk.

The cigarro lands besides a small puddle of conveniently-placed fuel, a long line of the stuff leading all the way off to a bundle of explosives atop the small bridge. The fuel doesn’t catch fire at first, as the cigarro and the embers thrown from it wildly vary in direction. A few moments later though and the cylindrical smoke rolls its way onto the puddle of fuel, igniting it and snaking rapidly toward the small bridge.

Settling down in his comfortable captain’s chair, Rowler flicks on the ship’s comms, tuning them to the channel the trio were using.

(Kssht)Lotsa sparks and menacing noises incoming, just go right on through” (Kshht)

Sandra ramps up the speeder and makes it past the bridge, just in time for it to pop and with a blast, sends the three speeder bikes chasing her to a halt. One flies off his bike and lets it fly into the burning water.

The speeder Sandra is on slides to a stop and she gets on the Stormhawk’s bay. Just in time for the sounds of sirens to surround the Club Vain a few blocks back.

“I’m on, Rowler!” she calls into her comms

*P’KEEWWW! P’KEE-P’KEEWWW!

A trio of sniper bolts slam past the gangsters in one final volley, one of them punching through the repulsorlift of a speederbike and knocking it to the ground. That done, Callista lifts her rifle and moves over to the case nearby, quickly dismantling the weapon and stowing it away to scurry out of the room - leaving a credit chit tip for room service first.

Moments later, the Blonde is on the hotel lift, casually scrolling through HoloNet postings and chewing some gum while she waits to arrive at the main level and make her exit.

The Stormhawk rises slowly off the ground as the boarding ramp closes and the landing gears retract. As the nose of the ship shifts ever more skyward, Rowler increases the speed step by step. After the freighter is clear of surrounding buildings and with all the grace of a street racer, he slams the accelerator forward, sending the ship blasting forward in a jolt.

As the ship blasts forward, it sends flying the few pursuers who had recovered their senses. The freighter flies low for a minute, strafing the beach before jetting forward toward the starport. A landing pad had been rented out earlier that day, under a false identity and with credits to falsify records. A perfect spot to land for a few minutes to let Callista catch up.

Callista boards with no issues not long after, wearing a bright smile as she skips up into the familiar ship she once lived out of. The ramp closes again behind her, and once more the Stormhawk tears off into the sky.

Sandra comes to the cockpit and pats Rowler on the shoulder.

“Nice and clean, ya? Baddies get reported, their loot gets taken, and a few of them get a few years in jail. Let’s hit some stars and burn some fuel.”

The captain can’t help but let out a chuckle as he adjusts all the necessary controls and devices to propel the Stormhawk to break through the planet’s atmosphere. It had been a while since he had been on his ship, and to think that he would have a job to do with two people close to him right after getting it back? He didn’t believe in fate or destiny, but this was making a tough case against that line of thinking.

“All clear.”

He checks the instruments a few more times over the next minute or so, seeming very focused as he monitors them. He finally lets out a satisfied sigh, leaning back in his large comfy chair and swiveling around to pat Sandra on the arm in return.

“No pursuit, so far as I can see on the sensors. Local chatter from the authorities are focused on the shipment and the owners of said shipment. So yeah, nice and clean!”

A few seconds later, Callista pops in behind Sandra and drops into one of the crew chairs with a grin, spinning in place.

"Stormhawks away!"

You don’t last long as a spy if you don’t trust anyone. If you’re looking over your shoulder to see who’s coming after you, you can’t see where you’re going. Sometimes you just have to trust your gut. And maybe a crazy ex-merc-smuggler and your girlfriend will be those people.

"My name is Sandra Mana. And I used to be a spy."

FIN

3 Likes