Sandra Mana: Madness

Sandra watches Lanari and many soldiers exit Czerka tower and begin their march. It is only a few minutes later that Sandra hears screams and cries all over the colony. Immediately Czerka guards, citizens, homeless, and more were taken or killed in some sort of culling and capturing. It was disgusting, horrid and gruesome. The sight of a skull stomped woman in the alley was horrific.

Following Lanari around showed her true nature to Sandra in deep coloring. It was then Andro appeared and got in their way. He threw a lightsaber to free a Czerka lass and get in Burl’s way. But they pressed on, leaving him there and the woman was killed. Andro was shot a few times. But then it seems like him and Burl dueled and fought. But not before Andro threw a captive.

Sandra goes to take the poor fellow to safety, but Lanari stalked them a moment and collapsed part of a building on them. Sandra had to abandon the body to make it seem like Lanari succeeded also. It was unfortunate. Meanwhile she ducked under the pipes to escape the larger collapse and resumed watching.

Suddenly Nulaa showed and got in their way. Sandra could not leave her to be on her own. Nulaa literally disarmed the large Fosz tank. Sandra trips up Burl to give Nulaa an advantage. Meanwhile a fight occurs and Nulaa was slashed and shot. It horrified Sandra as she wanted to scream out and do more, but…she could not reveal her position. Eventually Nulaa made a break for it and Sandra followed. With some tears in her eyes, she replied to her comms on her location and such.

They carried Andro, burn to a crisp for unleashing a massive lightning bolt on Fosz, was nearly unconscious. His armor was fused to his body, his signature cloth was but napkins, and his sabers are toast. The trip to the republic base was exhausted. Sandra did not realize at first how much force she has used just to keep in her state. Her legs were shaking, arm were screaming, body muscles twitching and more. It was all she can do to keep on climbing. They finally arrive and as events transpire, Sandra finds herself with her eyes closed, listening to everyone argue and speak. She thinks to herself…

“I wish…Artemis could have seen how I did. I tried to do things as we might. And Litii is one of the few people who could really understand me. We are both recon types. Our training may differ, but at the end of the day…there is family in duty.”

“It was unplesant to hear everyone argue, but well to see John and Sylia get along. Zain does not have what it takes to be a Jedi. Anyways, I know Nulaa is recovering and I am glad. Iradtoki had to deal with much of their nonsense. Maybe she is as in much pain as her own Master is in danger also. I felt bad for her.”

“I agreed to help Althea, reluctantly, with something with Seela. I did enjoy seeing Seela so upset. Perhaps I will find a way to bother her later. But I will grant them what I can, for now. I do not know what I am even needed for. Seela ‘can make a hyperdrive’ and more.”

“And finally…I am glad we could resist Lanari. That she is not as all powerful as people make her out to be. I have gained some confidence. I suppose I need to recover now and keep getting better with Artemis’ training. I need to be well to teach John and…maybe Sylia.”

Sandra lays on her side and just groans in exhaustion as she sees Verrac, Artemis and her old master in her mind’s eye, resisting the verge of tears…

The time back to her house was a funny conversation, but she could hardly listen to their joking about human relations as she heard screams still echoing. But once she was home, John and Sylia had a chance to calm and speak. By the end of the eve, they were all so tired they passed out on the large bed. She was not used to such…friendly moments and gestures.

When they are asleep, she sits up and runs a hand in her hair as rest passively eludes her. Sandra runs her hands up and down her long legs with a soft sigh. Her eyes look on John, the student she has taken personally. Then looks to Sylia, perhaps someone she would call a friend and who has taken a liking to herself. Sandra’s emerald gaze looks at a small burning candle and she whispers softly

“…I need to help him grow quickly. There is not much time left.”

Sandra lays back down and sighs once more before finally falling to sleep

4 Likes