Sandra Mana: New Student

Sandra and several spice dealers stands in a face off in an abandoned warehouse lot with some empty speeders around. Sandra stands in some combat boots, shorts, shades, and a T-shirt with her hair in a ponytail as she stares down the two spice dealers and the leader of a local dealing ring.

“You said you would give us the location of the Republic Spice Busting Operation, Diana! Where are the soldiers? WE. HAD. A. DEAL.”

Like con-artists, spies sometimes find themselves in the unique position of selling things they don’t actually own. To close the deal, you just need a believable story and a lot of confidence. Of course, when your cover I.D. is a Republic Traitor who’s crazy enough to deal with a murdering spice gangster, it doesn’t hurt to act a little crazy, too.

“Yeah, We had a deal, but you see, the bounty on your heads is worth more than pissing off the Republic, so I think i’ll collect, dig?”

“You saucy piece of --”

“I suggest you surrender, sweetie. Knees, hands, you know the drill, right?”

“ENOUGH! Kill the wretch so I can eat her traitorous tongue with some Republic liver!”

Sandra sighs and taps her belt and several of the speeders explode nearby. The two guards scream in fear and fire shots at Sandra with no real direction. She draws her blaster and puts one in each of their legs

“I suggest giving up now!”

“YOU WON’T HEAR THE LAST OF ME, BLOODY WOMAN. I’LL SPILL YOU ACROSS THE STARS LIKE A S–”

“I get that a lot.”

Sandra takes out some cuffs and ‘nicely’ gives them several kicks to get into a Republic Van set up out back. They are carted away by the Republic and Sandra gives a sigh, taking off the shades to get a look at her datapad.

“I suppose it’s time to check on the new initiate.”

Back on her ship

Sandra steps out of the refresher on her ship and sits down crossing her pale legs. She opens the datapad screen to review Rothel Janoo’s file again. Her eyes scan the screen as if carefully processing every bit of information for a specific purpose. While reading, she pulls up the towel a little and sighs

“The fellow has heart, that’s for sure. He is…okay, with sneaking, doesn’t seem to take issue with fighting, as a survivalist, and is a more logical person. There are ups and downs to such characteristics, but his desire to learn quickly may well translate to power hunger for the sake of wanting to protect. He does have various issues with pride also when it comes to skills he thinks he is absolutely well in. It is difficult to advise him when it comes to such topics, so I must find my words carefully for when it is needed.”

Sandra sips some water from a cup on the table and sets the pad down

“This is really no different from most students I have had. I do not see any dynamic issues that would interfere with taking this one as a Padawan. He has a odd stubbornness to need to feel useful that may require babied words to sooth such notions, but he is quick to learn and adapt. The survivalist factor in him leaves me with much I can give him. For his first week or so, he is pretty fair with a lightsaber. He may be better suited for Guardian than Sentinel. His personality test and several of my attempts to see what attitudes he presents have all pointed towards such.”

Some red hair falls infront of her face and she pushes it aside. Her left hand reaches to massage sore thighs

“He is pretty balanced in Force training. Comprehension levels are quite nice. Does well with creativity, when prompted. Needs a bit more physical fitness. He seems to get along with Lacie Delmar from Dantooine also, so they can use each other to learn in the least. Roaming these planets alone is not as safe as Czerka’s reports make it out to be. I will give it a few more days to see where he mentally stands.”

Sandra gets up and goes to fall face first into her ship’s bed. She gives a long groan and remains there for some time before getting ready for the remainder of the day

1 Like