Sandra Mana: Traveled

When you’re a spy, you’re sent to a myriad of places and locations that are ‘exotic and lavished’ by the average person’s description. To a spy, this is often a forest, jungle, or a beach on some fancy island.
I still can’t find a way to hide a blaster in a bikini…

Sandra sits in a beach chair with a green dotted bikini, holding a glass of wine, legs crossed, and shades cover the curious gaze following a particular older fellow.

The fellow has his arm around two much younger women. He is laughing and has hands full of rump as the women giggle and play in return. What they likely didn’t know is that this fellow was Barrison Marque, a renowned assassin for hire with almost 30 years of experience in off world, urban, and spec ops combat. Used to run with a team that handled counter operations throughout the galaxy. But he has taken to retiring until the Sith asked him to join their operations in the Mid-Rim.

Barrison was gray on the sides and black on top of his hair. Clearly a man of some class despite his breast groping affairs. He looked like a man who spend much time in space as he walked with a gesture that much time was spent in Zero Gee environments. He is trained with every blaster imaginable and can drop in from space in pods. A daring man to say the least. It is unfortunate that he needs to be captured. He has taken more lives in his career than a plague on a backwater planet. But the mission is the mission.

Flirtation is always a tactical option. Romance is a powerful force and under the right circumstances, it can achieve your objective. Of course, not every circumstance is the right one.

Sandra walks up to the small shack serving drinks to people and approaches the man and his floozies.

“Good afternoon! This is my first time in town and I am just dying to find where I can get a martini and pool party worth a damn out here, hehehe!”

“Well, my sweet cherry pie, I just happen to know where the parties are at this evening. I own a mansion down at the south end that is just the PERFECT place. All the gents and ladies will be there, right ladies?”

The sound of the rear being slapped on the lady on his right is heard and she squeaks a laugh out. Sandra looks on the pair and smiles sweetly and twirls a finger in her hair gently.

“If you are inviting me then I would love to come! What should I wear?”

“You could wear nothing if you like, girly. It’s a free for all so loo cute, like you do.”
Barrison winks and Sandra giggles playfully before nodding and leaning against the bar by the threesome

“What’s your name, cherry pie?”

“Oh me? I’m Sandy Marie~ and I just blew in from the Core and they say the Mid-Rimmers have the best fun, no?”

“Cherry pie, you have noooo idea. I used to be a bounty hunter, ya know! Punched a Rancore once too. Good times!”

“Wow, you are soooo brave! Will you tell us more stories at your manor? I love these stories! I have a few too!”

“Oh yeah? What did you do? You have a killer body to be anything less than an athlete.”

“How did you know?! I was a gymnast in the golden circles. I think I was only sober half the time, hehe!”

They converse for a few more minutes before Sandra stands proper and waves

“See you soon, killer!”

He takes an echoing slap of Sandra rear and winks

“See you soon, Cherry pie!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

Sandra returns to her room at a beach hotel and rubs her rear

“Ruthles. My rear is not made of durasteel…”

Sandra makes some notes on her datapad and decides to prepare for the party by deciding what hold out blaster model would be best to take and use. She sets it on a inner dress strap that would be simple to grab. But she does decide on a summer dress of black and gold trimming. A long cut up the dress reveals her thigh which would serve well to draw some attention when needed. The evening was going to be long and she imagined that it would not go as smoothly as anything does.

“He is playing the dunce, but I know he is a killer, so I must be cautious. Just remember everything you have learned and what Artemis has left and I will be fine.”

Sandra takes a long shower and finally gets dressed after some time meditating before night fall’s party. She ponders on the balance she has been trained to use and consider all of these weeks on missions. Dark and Light…and all the things Artemis showed her. So much to consider and practice still, but she would prove to be a Shadow worthy of Artemis’ successor.

——————————————————————————————————————————

*The mansion was not huge, but certainly large. It had an early design with geometric accents that made one think of an Art Deco kind of instillation. Regardless, the place was gorgeous and modern.

The bouncer at the door checks people on the list and Sandra makes her way in under her false name and bright smile.

Inside the party is intense. A live band plays and the women and gents are jumping and dancing happily. The pool is half filled with various women, races, and half naked people. Perhaps to the normal teenager, this would seem utterly exciting and interesting, but to a spy…all the noise and various sounds and intrusions are an operational issue.

Sandra makes her way to the bar, waving and being waved at by a flirt or two, and goes to pick up a drink. She looks around for the host and makes her rounds through the dancing, groping, and shouts of the party. Like shifting through a sea of madness. She finally finds the man with a blonde bikini babe on his lap. He nudges her off and pat his lap for Sandy to come sit on. Sandra plops on his lap and smiles with drink in hand.*

Lots of small and needless talk is exchanged before they go off to a room for what one is to expect next. Once in the room he looks to Sandra and smiles.

“Let me pick something up from a my box here.”

Sandra goes for her blaster and at the same time, he rises with a blaster. They are now pointing a blaster at each other. They stare at each other for a good 30 seconds before the first words are muttered.

“Seems that call I got this morning was spot on.”

“Knew I was sent the whole time?”

“Yuppers.”

“Let you grope my arse for nothing…”

“Naw. I enjoyed that, but i’m not the guy you’re looking for. I’m his body double.”

“…Inconvenience. Where is Barrison then…?”

“Likely off world now, cherry pie. So what now?”

“I shoot you, you scream, I hop out onto the roof and no one sees me again.”

“That sucks. Not even a kiss before I die?”

She pulls the blaster from his hand and he winces at her finger-wagging magic before he’s shot and screams. Another shot and Sandra proceeds to walk to the balcony after taking the datapads in his room, jumps onto the roof and then a long jump into the ocean at the back of the house. The walk to the hotel room is a quiet one as sirens zoom by on the street to the manor. The air is kind of cold against her skin, but she only pays attention to that for a short time before entering the hotel and the room after a few stairs. The leaving is quick as her things are always packed and light traveled. It is only 2 minutes in the room before she is checking out under a false name and ID. The flight away is even quieter.

Sandra sets the auto pilot and looks on her hands a moment. Remembering all of what Artemis said. This was necessary and it was for the greater good. These missions will lead to a better galaxy… To a better future…
The slicing and probing into the data pads get a hit after a few hours and her next destination revealed…

For a spy, loyalty is a strange thing. Your job is to deceive, to live among your enemies, to perform dark deeds for a noble purpose. And it’s that purpose that guides you through the darkness. When you lose sight of that, the darkness is all there is.

1 Like

There is an explosion and Sandra is thrown against a wall. Barriston takes her arm and shakes her.

“Get up, girl!”

Sandra groans and begins a jog again through the metal factory and facility. Blaster sounds ring in her ear as beams of red fly by. They make it to a small room with lots of cargo. Her head spinning, she hears some muttering next to her.

“…to…way…of…here! …the…open so we…out!”

Sandra shakes her head, trying to hear Barrison Marque speak. He shakes her and lifts her head to meet his eyes.

“Use that light sword and cut a hole in the wall! The back wall! This wall hops out to the junk yard. Come on, girl! COME ONE!”

Sandra takes out her lightsaber and begins to cut a circle through the soft metal wall. A blaster bolt collides on the wall just 5 inches next to her face. Barrison shoots back and one fellow down the short hallway goes down with a long scream.

“Barrison! The wall is open! Jump!”

Barrison pats her shoulder as he jumps and slides down the junk, shouting in some pain.
Then as Sandra is about to jump…she feels a heat on her back and her vision blurs, slowly falling into the junk. . . . . . .

• Several Hours Earlier

Sandra wakes up in a hot hotel room that could almost pass for a condo. She puts on a robe after a longer shower. The heat is insane and weather shifting between hot and cold is quite unpleasant. She spends a few moments combing her hair and then tying up into a cute ponytail.

When you’re being watched, what you need is contrast: A background that will make the surveillance stand out. An Intelligence field office is full of guys in their forties. At most Beach business hotels, it would be tough to tell which middle aged guy was watching you, so you stay in the place where everyone is a Jell-O shot away from alcohol poisoning. If you see someone who can walk a straight line, that’s the Intelligence Agent.

Sandra steps out in a bikini and looks around the frat hotel as people are drinking, laughing, running about, and having good ol’ college fun. Perhaps if she was a normal girl, this is what her life might be like. Looking sexy, sipping fruity drinks, and having more sex than the local wild life. Who knows. For now, Barrison Marque is somewhere in this college campus on Taris.

“Lots of Anti-Jedi sentiment remains in major cities…unfortunate.”

A guy walks by and runs a hand along Sandra’s waist. She waves as he makes his way by. Then just in sight, a slick black air speeder lands near by. Sandra winces and goes back inside to put on a skirt and t-shirt before hopping out the back second story window.

1 Like

Sandra knows she’s being followed. The government agents know exactly who they’re looking for, despite her being unnamed in most books now. But down this college street was a series of nice houses. Sandra walks up to a few and tests the windows, finally getting one open and hops into this random person’s house.

I never run around in the bushes in a mask when I’m breaking in some place. Somebody catches you, what are you gonna say? You wanna look like a legitimate visitor until the very last minute. If you can’t look legit, confused works almost as well. Maybe you get a soda from the fridge or a yogurt. If you’re caught, you just act confused and apologize like crazy for taking the yogurt, nothing could be more innocent.

Sandra walks to the fridge and opens it up, taking a blueberry yogurt and leans against the side of the window as she looks for the passing of the government agent. A second passes a moment later. They knew who she came for. The want Barrason also. Unfortunate.

Its only a moment later were a couple walks in and they look on Sandra, leaning now against their bar by the fridge

“AND WHO ARE YOU?” The wife shouts.

“Mm? Me? Like, is this not Berry’s house? Oh no, did I eat your yogurt? I am, so, like, sorry! Listen, I had this margarita and whoOOOO. Can you, like, believe it! So then I totally stumbled in here. Like, you know?”

They look at each other and then back to Sandra

“Get out before we get the authorities, miss. Bloody college kids always messing around. Go on!”

“Like, thank you, hehe! Sorry for your yogurt! Bye~”

Walking a mile down the street, she makes for her destination.
An old factory.

The factory itself did not seem totally decommissioned and there were still some workers about. Likely a final crew to get the place run down and to move the last expensive equipment to a new location. Her intel from the Worker’s Reserve Union had gotten her a similar description of a man like Barrison in this factory. If not here, then she would have to planet hop again, but government agents around were a good sign.

Sandra perks up her breast and ties up her hair in a cute ponytail, flattens out her skirt and taps her laced shoes on the ground to make sure they were fit for running, if needed.

Walking inside the factory made the aroma of rusted metal, twisted bandings, Ozone from tools, and various scents she was unaware of. She walks up to a worker and pokes his shoulder

“Like, hi! Is the manager around?”

The fellow turns up and his eyes slowly track up her body to finally meet her eyes. She perks a shoulder when he does.

“Uh…Manager have a daughter?”

She smiles and thinks to herself, ‘He does now…’

“Yup! Daddy around?”

“Never seen you around before.”

“College life, ya know.”

“I get ye. Upstairs, last room in the hall.”

“Thanks! Good luck!”

“Ye.”

Upstairs are three rooms. Foreman, Planning, Drafting, and Manager.

She goes to each door and listens. No one seems to be in the first three rooms. Would make sense as they are closing down. Yet, in the manager’s room, there was a conversation. She couldn’t hear. She had to get in.

One knock and she jogged down the hall.
It was then she leaned against the wall and vanished.
Two fellows come out. One looked like Barrison.
They walk down the hall to head downstairs.

Sandra quickly runs into the office and looks for a nice place to plant a bug. An office lamp that looks dusty. Must rarely be moved. Good spot.

To build a listening device, you need a crappy Datapad with a mic that picks up everything, but you want the battery power and circuits of a better Pad. It’s a trick you learn when the purchasing office in the Order won’t spring for a bug.

She takes out a cheap datapad and a newer one and quickly disassembles it, moving parts around and taking out pieces. She takes the battery and sticks it the undersection of the lamp and the mic near by. Should last a few hours.

Sandra makes way to one of the empty offices and goes to sit inside on her own. The two fellows make their way back and begin to converse. Sandra lays her datapad on the table, leans on her arm on the desk and listens…

1 Like