Shin'cobe "Mouse"

-----------------------------------------------------Shin’cobe “Mouse” -----------------------------------------------------

qlVZB1n
(https://www.deviantart.com/mikurei26)

“Yeu ohk uld ootay ji kih ceinireae. Gan dao onhso vlan vil ahan cei si’no’i jirut tae. Eti aan ji iniba bo gei dec cea nie geo si’hini. Ceu iniba nolna jinqa gan ejan vil vorslor gei ohsorsi. Cea y ohk qa beceo geo veo si’hini. Qa yelniyo san? Do ohk Shin’cobe. cea ohk vahs dan laboo ar ktan.”

“Everyone is born in the same way. We come out crying and acting so hard down by. It’s the events of our lives that make us different. These events shape who we become and control our future. This is what defines us as different. What about me? I’m Shin’cobe. That’s all you need to know.”

(http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php?language=ryl)

-----------------------------------------------------------Biography-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shin’cobe

Nicknames: Shin / Blue

Alias: Mouse

Sex: Female

Species: Twi’lek (Rutian)

Height: Five foot four inches / One hundred sixty two centimeter’s

Weight: Not Disclosed

Build: Athletic build with toned muscles

Eye Colour: Hazel

Home Planet: Ryloth

Languages: Basic / Twi’leki

Force Sensitive: Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------Minor Backstory------------------------------------------------------

Shin grew up an ordinary life. Mother, father and even a sister. She was taught to shoot at a young age by her father, whom was a bounty hunter himself. He worked for the hutt’s, a dangerous business but it kept food on the table and a roof over their head. Better yet, it kept them all from being turned into slaves or killed. Everything was fine in Shin’s world, until that faithful day.

A letter arrived when Shin was seventeen, which was very strange by itself, but it was the contents of this letter that turned her world upside down. Her father had been killed by a rival bounty hunter. This event would lead Shin into the world of poverty and slavery. As soon as the hutt’s found out that her father had been killed and he could no longer keep up his contracts, they went after his family. They raided her home and separated her from her brother and mother. She was taken to serve the hutt’s as a barmaid. Dressed in slaved clothes and collared with a chain, long enough to get to the bar, the bathroom and back to the hutt she was to serve for the rest of her life.

Day after day, she served the hutt’s. Each night, she would cry herself to sleep and hope that she may one day see her mother and brother once more. One day, an order came from the higher up in the hutt family for Shin to be moved to serve them. On arrival, she was told that her mother and brother had been hunted and killed by the same bounty hunter that killed her father. The hutt’s gave her two options. One, she could continue to live as a slave and serve them till she died, or two, she could fill her fathers shoes and work for them as a bounty hunter. It was this ultimatum that ultimately turned Shin into the person she is today.

She was given her ‘freedom’ and trained under the wing of someone she only knew as ‘wraith’. He would teach her everything she needed to know and even work along side him on several missions given by the hutt’s. The day that the bounty for her families killer come on her visor was the day she had been wishing for. She took it without a second thought and was sent to viscara to hunt him down.

Here, she found him. In the wildlands, hiding deep within the forest as if nothing have ever happened. Aiming down her blaster, she knew she had to make this personal and not make it quick. So with a pull of the trigger, she sent two shots. One into each of the shoulders, aiming to cause immense pain and cease the use of his arms. To the ground the man fell and a grin formed on Shin’s face. As she stepped forward, her boots digging into the wet ground below, she would flick her blaster up and rest the barrel against her shoulder. The man would be laying on the ground, looking into the gleaming visor of Shin’s helmet.

“Why… Why…”

“You don’t remember me… Do you? Well, I guess that’s unfair as we never met.”

“Remem-… Remember you? Why-… Why would I remember you?”

“Well… It’s not me you should remember.”*

She would reach up and push the right side of her visor, as the releasing of the gas would be heard. The visor raises slowly, and those hazel eyes would lock onto the man’s face. Blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, as she leans forward and stares him directly in the eyes. A gentle breath escapes from her lips.

*“This is for my family…”

“Fam-… Oh fu-…”*

A blaster pistol would be slipped into the man’s mouth. Not giving him another breath, the trigger would be pulled as his last breath was never granted. A squirt of blood would come over her face, as she just pushes to her feet. Slipping the pistol back into her boot, she would pull out a rag and wipe the blood of her face. Her hand pushing the button once more to cover her face, as she turns on her heels and heads back towards the colony. As she walks, a message would be sent through her comms.

“Mouse… Stay on Viscara. We need someone that can assist on that planet should we need it. Blend in. Gain trust. Await orders. Wraith out.”

That is where her story on Viscara and within the colony begun…

1 Like

------------------------------------------------------------IC Notes-----------------------------------------------------------

(https://www.deviantart.com/mikurei26)

-------------------------------------------------------------People------------------------------------------------------------

“Eti aan si’no’i ar vorcekan eu, kay eti aan si’no’i ar nolnulan a si’ines. cea ohk qato Do tao ar kumsara gayslir. sahak jid fonol fiyet ar nalnan. Ceu cem bo fonol toyid ehan a cuk josis bo tlom’ah vil toyid ohk ubesi vorslian dan.”

“It’s hard to trust somebody, but it’s harder to escape an enemy. That’s why I try to stay neutral. Don’t let people get to close. Those types of people can cause a whole lot of problems and can be used against you.”

(http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php?language=ryl)

Teh’Beli - Friendly
“She is one of the two other Twi’lek’s that I have met around the colony. She’s confident and others speak highly of her. She will be a valuable ‘friend’ and that word is used loosely, as she will be my first, if it progresses that far.”

Shade - Friendly
“One of the first people that I met when I arrived on Viscara. I have only seen her once recently and it was not for very long. Perhaps her and I need a proper reunion.”

Walessa Terrafort - Neutral
“This girl is all to friendly and seems to be willing to aid others. She is an excellent armour smith and will prove to be a valuable ally. Don’t mind helping her with odd jobs or providing materials, if it means I am able to keep using her services. Watching her at her craft has also taught me a few things.”

Zain Kalan - Neurtal
“Zain is an interesting man. He’s all to open and very friendly, which ultimately could be his downfall.
He seems to be getting attatched to me, on top of his willingness to speak without thinking. I tried to nip it in the butt before it started, but I think it’s to late. I need to keep my eye on him and perhaps be careful what I say.”

Andro Dra’kkon - Neutral
“I don’t know to much about Andro, other than he built me a blaster. Didn’t ask for anything in return, so that’s a plus. He seems a bit slow and not exactly the type for conversation, but he’s alright.”

DD-39 - Neutral
“The infamous DD. Zain talks about him like he’s some form of superhero. I’ve yet to see him fight, but he is another bounty hunter. Will have to keep my eyes on him.”

Iradtoki - Neutral
“Another Twi’lek. She seems quiet, well for now. She too comes from the Hutts, so we have a little bit in common. Will see where this goes. Will trust her, for now.”

Qor - Undecided
“I don’t actually know this walking fur rugs name, but i’ve seen it once. It hangs around with the other wookie. Unsure if they are dangerous or possible allies. Will be updated with more information.”

Sworrlawrr - Undecided
“This wookie is interesting. I’ve seen him all of once and when I saw him, he was killing someone else for intervening with their hunt, I think. Strong, is all I can tell. Will be updated when I know more.”

1 Like

(( History Redacted - Character to be reused ))

(Placeholder before DM’s post)

(Placeholder - DM’s can post after this <3)

Approved! Look forward to the other sections being filled in. Great job. :slight_smile: Contact a DM ingame to receive your EXP Bonus!

Xp bonus Retracted-I mean given…

(Updated with possible RP information that may be disclosed ICly)