[Suggestion] Armorcraft → Misc

I would recommend adding the creation of bags to armorcraft, unless there are plans for a separate accessory craft.

Do you think we need levels of bag to stick with formatting for the rest of crafting? Or just one bag?

You can probably add a magic attribute, with 10% weight reduction for MkI bags, up to 50% for MkV bags.

This also means you can add higher% bags as DM loot too!

I’m not opposed to craftable bags but I find it really confusing for it to be on armorcrafting. Engineering is the only one that kind of makes sense to me out of the skills we have. I’m not suggesting we put it there, just that it doesn’t make a lot of sense to be on armorcrafting.

Engineering doesn’t have much to do with leather. Bags can be technically treated as belts, amulets, or cloaks in reality (such as fanny packs, messenger bags, or backpacks).

Leather, no, electronic-based containers, yes.

You mean…

Grav-bags?

Honestly I don’t think Bag really fit all that well into any category that we have… We should have the parts made in engineering and the bag itself crafted in armorsmithing? Or maybe even fabrication? After all you are making storage stuff there and work with all types of resources to build stuff…

Fabrication makes sense to me.

I can get behind Fabrication. What’s wrong with the bags you can purchase though? Is encumbrance an issue?

No, but 500 credits is expensive enough to encourage crafting of them for new players!

Plus More durability on the bag

How about an Accessory craft, opening up rings, cloaks, bags and taking Amulets from Armorcraft.

Real reason to add bags to crafting: So we can rename them.

You guys know it’s true.