[Suggestion] Fishing, Cooking and Butchery

So how this works is it’s divided into 2 skills but 3 parts. First skill is the planned Cooking Crafting skill, second is a Fishing skill I would like to see made.

Fishing: The idea of fishing is that it can only be done at spots near water with a fishing rod, to make a fishing rod you’ll need to craft them at a fabrication or an engineering bench with components similar to how a lightsaber is made (at this time) a wooden pole, some line and a lure. The fishing skill would probably have one perk to affect speed or maybe if fishing spots can be randomised in what they give, perhaps a perk to increase likelyhood to get rarer fish. Fishing would be a skill that primarily uses Strength, Dex and Wisdom because you gotta be able to pull that fish in, be able to react to its movements and you gotta have patience.

Butchery: With Butchery this would be linked to ones cooking skill, this would let you turn those large pieces of meat into smaller portions and depending on the meat possibly be a source of organics, so say that Warocas meat is a good organic…what if you butchered that meat and it’s bone is so much better for crafting than that large pieces of meat? You get produce for cooking and components for crafting. With fishing this would give good meat and fish scales and maybe items to make better lures for bigger fish.

Cooking: With my suggestion for cooking is having meat types, like Fish, Poultry, Reptile, ect, using specific kinds of meat could end up having other effects such as fish giving temporary will save boosts or even some temporary int or wis. warocas meat (Cause i have no idea wtf they are, are they bird or lizard!?) could give a movement speed boost or perhaps a dex bonus.

2 Likes