Suggestion: Force Heal Fix According to Rules

So, looking at the rules I’ve just now realized that Force Heal as a skill is supposed to be RP’d as someone standing still, and when out of combat due to the focus it’s supposed to require lore-wise. I’ve personally seen Force Heal used… A lot. In combat and out of combat, I’ve seen the ability more than I’ve seen a medkit due to how powerful it’s regeneration can be- especially in heavy armor when it’s simply a target toggle with no cooldown. It’s essentially just free health. I was thinking about what if at a certain point of Force Control or at a certain rank in Force Heal, the player unlocked the capability to properly fight in combat or maintain concentration on the ability in combat? Just food for thought.

1 Like

This would be ideal. I think a lot of new players are not inclined to do more than skim the rules and will miss the little things like this that aren’t bulleted.

I agree that early levels of Force Heal should disallow the function that’s ruled against.

Maybe it can only be used on others until a certain level, where you unlock the ability to regenerate your own wounds. Or maybe choose to be able to heal more but not be able to heal yourself.