Suggestion: Force Shields and Gloves, Purpler Crystals and PURPLE MODS

Force Shields and gloves: Now you might think these are gonna be shields in the usual sense…and you’re right. Force Shields would be like light shields but instead of the nasty 25% penalty it’ll incur only 5% but the upside is extra ac and some extra mod slots. Next is gloves, if not for just force but every armor class, because at this rate, you got good gloves not built for Martial Arts usage? Tough luck they’re martial arts only items and you can’t make them good stat pieces without leveling martial arts. I have level 33 gloves and because I have to grind my MA up to that it is annoying and while i welcome the extra Str, i’d rather be training other skills over MA which i do not use unless it’s for a bit of for the lols times during boredom.

Purple Crystals and Purple mods: See Purple crystals is something i’ve wanted simply because i love purple as a colour and as a lightsaber. while you can argue that they’d have no purpose as they’d only be saber crystals I can safely say that purple mods could be a thing being higher tier mods in general as to make a purple crystal you need one hafl of the cluster to be red, the other to be blue, in my case i need 4 crystals to make a cluster, so if i made a purple cluster i’d need 2 red, 2 blues and that’s it. now a purple mod could work in two ways, become a hybrid mod of having a force and a physical bonus such as an FP/HP bonus which at tier 1 would be like 2-4 points per mod or even an AC/BAB mod…1 ac and bab per mod, stat mods could maybe be one physical and one mental so +1 int and +1 Str. Another idea is they’re basically Dangerous Mods, having effects like health steal…but you take more damage from certain damage types, have more AC but you do less damage or have less BAB. they can be used to balance things out a bit small increase here with small decrease here.

I favour maybe having purple mods use both ways that way it’s kind of fun to see what people do with them.

For the purple colored lightsabers, ala Mace Windu / Mara Jade, another simpler possibility is to add purple lightsabers to the lightsaber engineering blueprints, and make the tertiary component blue and red crystal clusters. If you wanted to add all the colors, you could add orange (yellow and red crystal clusters), and white (normal power crystal clusters).

There should just be purple crystals but they should be exremely rare