[Suggestion] Lightsaber Crafting Bonus

All other crafting types have bonus properties that you can find on components, but nothing for lightsabers. Can we add the lightsaber bonus into the mix as well?

Hmmm, the issue with lightsaber it isn’t just a craft it is also a weapon skill therefor easier to level and it can go past 50…I’m not opposed to this just think we should get our numbers people to crunch and see if it has any unforeseen side effects…

1 Like

You can also reassemble items with the reassembler, to transfer properties to metal and electronics, so properties from other things can be put on a lightsaber.

I know, but getting those properties to stick on the saber is the harder part, since lightsaber crafting has none of the standard crafting perks like efficiency, speedy, optomization, and no possibility of getting gear to improve your LS crafting like you can get for other crafting skills

Yes, but Lightsabers also can be trained past 50 while others cannot. It would be unfair to allow some of those skills to be added to lightsabers because then they would be able to made drastically better than other weapons. That being said, I could see speedy being added if there really was a demand for it.

If an item is listed as trivial for you to make, and you are 5 levels above that threshhold, is it easier to transfer bonus properties than if you were only 1 level above the “trivial” threshhold?

Or does all trivial operations have the same difficulty to transfer properties regardless of your skill level?

(since the item properties don’t actually raise your skill, just your chances of transfering the item property)