[Suggestion] Meaningful Force Perks

So I was looking at the quest to start your journey as a space wizard with your space laser sword and your space magic.

ANYWAY, how about instead of just buying force perks, we earn them? Say you can learn a set of basic ‘neutral’ powers like push, heal, aura and breach. your basic force abilities will be easily bought with perk points and the others like lightning are gained through one of two ways, you go through a quest and recieve training from a master or spirit. these quests could be automated or even dm run events. the 2nd way is through rare holocron drops. fight a boss enough and you might get a holocron or more often, holocron shards, with these shards you gather them and take them to an engineering bench and assemble a holocron and learn the force power from that holocron, of course there would be jedi and sith holocrons so perhaps you get shards of both sides but can’t make any holocron unless you have enough shards of the right type.

the way the perk will work then is perhaps you use it and gain the first level of that force powers perk and can invest SP into it from there. I suggest this to make force powers more meaningful and possibly part of their story, this can be done with saber forms too if the staff ever wants to add those. I would say there’s no restriction to how many holocrons a person can find and learn from but i’m also saying you can’t just make a holocron and sell it or pass it on to someone else who didn’t put in the effort to get it in the first place.