Suggestion: Review of Heavy Armor

I find Light Armor and Force armor are in a fairly…stable place, yes they could be improved on for sure, but they are stable. Where I am finding issues, is with Heavy Armor. Heavy armor in its initial design was built around the premise of being the tank of a group. Suggesting a party structure which, unless there is a DM event ongoing, realistically happens 1 in every 500 trips. With a HA of 32, my character with Breastplate 3, which has a +3 soak 10 Damage and immunity 15% on damages…cant survive 2 minutes in the Mountains of Viscara. Just the entry area…not even going deep in. He cannot fight a single monster without having to run.

Take in contrast my Jedi which between healing and easier access to AC, crushed through there with little problem. My heavy warrior has no access to the Force (as he really shouldn’t) and healing supplies take time to apply. Next to nothing AC wise. It becomes exceptionally difficult to survive anything with the Tank designed solely for a party system. Please consider a review of this.