The Man With No Past

Name: Unknown
Aliases: John, John Doe, Johnny.
Species: Human
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Pale Blue
Height: 5"8
Personality: Friendly, curious of just about anything, and has an innocent demeanor to him.

"Y’know, being stuck suspended in kolto fluid asleep for who knows how long isn’t as bad as it sounds… It’s the waking up part that’s rough. When the liquid flows out the sound and bright lights flood in… it hurts. Then if that’s not unpleasant enough I come to find myself in a strange dangerous world. One with monsters, droids, and who knows what else. And to top it all off I ain’t got a lick o’ memory in this head of mine, sure I got a bit of common sense but even that seems incomplete. Eventually I learned to just accept being surprised every 5 seconds, to every 5 minutes, to 5 hours, to days, and so on… I’ve met some people along the way, some acquaintances, some friends, some… maybe more…? Guess only time will tell.

I may not have a past, but I sure as hell will have a future if I have anything to say about it."

Audio Diary

Audio Log 001:
[
Static followed by muffled fumbling “Am I using this thing right…? Can it hear me? Hmm… the little wavy things are moving when I talk so I guess it can. Anyways Uh… So I guess this is audio log one, day twelve… erm eleven… day eleven after waking up… Heh, probably should’ve said that first. I couldn’t sleep yet so I decided to get started on making these.”

“So I was talking to Lucas one day… Oh, I should probably say Lucas is a friend of mine that I met at the station while I went there to train… Anyways I was talking to Lucas one day and I told him… my greatest fear…” A sigh is heard “Forgetting, I don’t want to forget again if something happens to me. So when I told him this he suggested I start writing things down. I uh… I tried to put notes in my datapad but… hehe… I kept messing up with the typing thing, so I decided to do this instead.” after a long pause

“A lot has happened since I woke up, it’s strange how surprisingly fast some things happen… and how painfully slow others do. I’ve… learned things… I’ve learned about the force… although to be honest that was one of the first things I felt when I woke up… just didn’t know that’s what it was called haha! It’s an amazing thing, the force. I’ve learned to use it, learned to grow stronger in it. I started out just teaching myself… well after I was told what it was and how to reach out to it by Althea and Seela that is, those are some other acquaintances I’ve met by the way, but after they gave me that… sort of… jump start as it were, I’ve been focusing on the force and feeling myself grow stronger.” There’s another long pause followed by some muffled shuffling

“I… met someone… her name… Her name is Sandra. She’s been training me lately and… I quite like it. She’s patient with me and understanding of how new everything is to me, she pushes me to better myself and… I like that about her. She also has a friend by the name of Sylia. She’s fun hehe… although she was hesitant of me at first, she warmed up to me rather quickly and… it’s been pleasant.” Sighs “After Sylia told me what happened to her I… understood her… hesitation, although I could never truly understand what she’s been through… all I need to know is that what was done to her… it’s horrible.” You hear a sigh followed by a muffled voice… “Damn bastards…” The audio gets clear once more

“There’s more that I’ve learned from them besides what I’ve gained from my training however… I… felt it and… I didn’t know what it was at first, but… I learned about love… and… other things.” Another sighSandra says that I should focus on my training though so… that’s what I’m going to do. I… want to make her proud.”

There’s more muffled and shifting noises “Anyways, that’s all I can think to say right now so… Audio log one, day… oh, now it’s day twelve… Hehe!.. Out.” Click
]

2 Likes