Chinon - Psychedelic Monstrosity

/// LOG 036 - Confusion III

I have found madness within myself. I always knew it was there, I feel it at the edges of my vision. Tempting me to give in to its sweet and carefree hallucination. Spending more time on Hutlar I have honed tapping into it without giving in completely, though I may struggle to not if under considerable stress. There is something … almost beautiful of friends turning to foes. Watching the Qion tigers tear each other apart so viciously they succumb to their wounds after. They just can’t stop while under the affect. Trapped in berserker rage. I admit it makes me feel powerful to break others mind just like so.

/// LOG 037 - Dark Healing III

Note to self … if the tigers run out of targets, they will go for you next. This one is completely on me. A particularly vicious one had cut down their pack and were still well off enough to go after myself. I got clawed pretty bad, even had an artery severed in my thigh. If not for all the practice I have done recently, I may just have bled out in mere minutes on the cold wastes of Hutlar. Fortunately, I kept myself together long enough to drop into the kolto tank on my ship. Ah, sweet pain. Few things give me such clear focus as that. Sometimes I wonder if I’m not hungering for getting hurt on purpose.

/// LOG 038 - Research Crystal II

While I originally was going to study the “spiders” in the crystal cave as a distraction, it has turned out the place has actual significance to the Jedi. A force nexus where there once were an “entity” a consciousness that was created from the ambient concentration of Force. Perhaps it is the echoes of it that I feel in the crystal samples I have gathered. Could this be important to lightsabers somehow? Perhaps I should do a sneaky study into the heart of the caverns and see what I can find.

1 Like

/// LOG 039 - Specimen, Cathar II

This is as ironic as it is funny. While the initial incident was very unpleasant, I did bank on garnering the attention of those around me to at least make an escape. But what happened was even better. I could kiss you Nex for providing me with the diplomatic leverage I sorely have been lacking with the mounting accusations from various parties. This could of course still backfire, but it is difficult to not appreciate the situation for what it is. This is all still very high-stakes at that and I will need to tread carefully.

1 Like

/// LOG 40 - Specimen, Cathar III

I got the opportunity to play amicable and cooperative with the ensign. He got his blood and I got to press on the psychotic actions of the madwoman. All in all, I doubt there will be real repercussions for her actions but that is truly secondary. I will find a way to hurt her sooner or later. If nothing else, I have spotted the connection between the two and that could be a weak link. I fear my time as Dr. Nonobu is coming to a quick end. Truly a shame, for I enjoy this role.

/// LOG 41 - “The Way” Qo III

Today I woke from my usual nightmares with a purpose- a hunger. Like acid dissolving me from the inside I knew I had to do something about it or I would suffer all the more. Hutlar has proven an excellent place for discrete and dark deeds and so I travelled there immediately. It felt like something inside of me was trashing against the thin walls that make up my skin. Violent and frenzied for something I could not simply … eat. Not a hunger for regular food, no. Something darker and far more consuming.

Once I finally got to Hutlar I could barely think straight. I made my way past the little outpost and found the best closed off crevice to begin. Luring Qion tigers inside to be devoured. I let that hungering mass inside of me reach out and drink of their life like sucking a grape dry. I feasted on their bloodied flesh to sate a different hunger. The tang of iron was most intoxicating. What am I becoming?

/// LOG 42 - Shii-Cho IV

A breakthrough in my training. I have taken to practice the moving meditation I was explained. Allowing the Qyasik to move through my body, strengthening it as I practice. It helps me make up for some of the physical prowess that I lack. Perhaps it is time to ask Xalark what the next step is, niman was it and soresu?

1 Like

/// LOG 43 - Sight II

Through the help of the little rabbit, I have learned to open my mind’s eye again. And I say again, because only after I did it, did I remember that it had been opened once before. During my stay in that faux-hospital. Even now I feel it sting with the lack of use but oh, it is so intoxicating. To not only feel but start to see that around me. All the delicious things. The interesting things. The wonderful things. I will have to train to look further and deeper … I feel so giddy at the thought I can barely contain myself.

/// LOG 44 - Curiosity III

Sweet hunger. Sweet passion. Drink deeply of emotions you have denied yourself. I will make you feel beautiful. I will make you see your own power that you cower from. Fear not, fret not. I will draw out the wellspring within you and for me, you will drown those who dare oppose me. You will sate my curiosities and wants. Drink. Drink. Drink.

1 Like

/// LOG 044 - The Acolyte

My, such excitement and such intrigue. Strong wills and pride clashing against one another and breaking against the sharper blade. Wise words and lack of understanding flowing in all directions. Bitter rivalries and seething hatred growing in the hearts of those who gained not what they sought. If this was a Holomovie, I think most would say it was too melodramatic to be real.

Accusations of betraying the Qo, the true Way of the Sith. Talks of unfairness and personal weakness. Truly, I wonder if they understand their own words. Strength of Qo is not in the blade, the tongue or credits alone - no. A Sith is only powerful, only right and only true when they WIN. Through Power I Gain Victory. Perhaps Kane and M will understand that later, but it matters not. Let it fuel them to pursue the Qo even harder.

As for me? I had no doubt that I would not come in the possession of the Holocron. Was I curious about it? Absolutely. Who would deny a chance at the knowledge of the Forgemaster. However, it was not my prize to claim and any attempts would be unnecessary risk. My objective is further into the future and in the face of that, today is but a small footnote.

Xalark inspires me, his passion is the sweetest nectar for the future he speaks so proudly of. I will gladly help him pave the way towards it, if only because I want to -see-, I hunger for seeing just how far it takes him. He has vision that the others lack and I am utterly confident that his pursuit of it will only benefit me again and again. That is why I gladly play at being a ‘slave’ as the headmaster called us. What does it matter what he calls us? He could strike all of down and we’d have achieved nothing.

No, instead I bide my time. The Academy archives are my true prize and milestone to much of what I hunger for. Pride is not my vice, so I care little for prestige as long as I get what I truly desire.

I can not wait to see what more shall unfold …

2 Likes

/// LOG 45 - Curiosity IV

My little white rabbit has accepted a part of myself, drunk as she is on pleasure and passion. I do adore her, for the things she feels and the things she makes me feel nurtures my Hungers like the sweetest nectar. Her sight may prove invaluable in deepening my understanding of Living Alchemy, as she can pierce the very core of things and see that which most others will struggle to.

And how deliciously and wilfully obedient my little rabbit is. Yes, she shall stay by my side and quell my hunger pangs.

/// LOG 46 - Acolyte II

A meeting with Darth Malak himself, a Lord he trusts and other important figures. I admit that from the stories told of him, he turned out to be a far more reasonable and composed man than I ever could have assumed. Passionate, ruthlessly dedicated and powerful- yes, but not the wild beast others would portray him as.

We all had a chance to introduce ourselves and ask for a boon or suggest a course of action that would benefit the Sith Empire. I decided to make use of the tools I have amassed and the intrigues I have forged. One Sith Monstrosity shall be mine to use in a most … intoxicating manner. There are still many things that may fail with my plan, but such is Qo.

I surrendered my first ritual dagger to the Lord Vecten, to show that even as a mere Aspirant have I already managed to perform great feats. He seemed impressed. Now to replace it.

/// LOG 47 - Sith Alchemy LAB V → Sith Alchemy

I moved on from Viscara in search of a new specimen whose blood should serve my ambitions. During my many hunts on Mon Cal I had come across the Amphi-hydros, dark aligned as they are. While their influence is mostly in that of controlling minds, their blood is a powerful enough catalyst that I managed to use for my own ambitions.

I focused it towards a particular aspect of the Odojinya, namely that which calls upon electricity. The effect is weak, but that I managed to imbue it at all is sufficient progress in my understanding. As the scrolls suggested, using your own blood as a ‘controlling substance’ is how you bend all creation to your will. For we are the masters of ourselves, and so making something else a part of ourselves we become its masters too.

3 Likes

/// LOG 48 - Duel on the Dunes

It appears that after Invidia left, Abraxis asked to meet with him with Kane showing up shortly after. Having bested Invidia in a duel, he held dominion over his life and asked to challenge Xalark for it. Xalark refused and so it was to me to uphold our deal.

The battle was intense and I went into it without assumption as to who would claim victory. However, when the last blow was dealt I was the one to remain standing. Kane begged for death, claiming that he was weak for he had been defeated by someone also weak. Foolish.

It befuddles me that he still does not realize where my ambitions lie. All the same, after much aggravating back and forth he agreed to my stipulation: during the battle of Corellian, he will claim as many lightsabers as he can and present them to me. Only then will he be free of his service.

I asked the same of Invidia, who in a stroke of divine comedy ended up in my debt once again. With this, I should be able to find the lightsaber I really and and perhaps, one for my lovely little rabbit. For now, I continue to focus on amassing strength and lay schemes to grow my power.

2 Likes

/// LOG 049 - Barrier III

I have begun to train blindfolded and with a random sequence of shock and searing bolts. With the Sight that my bunling granted me, I can see in a way beyond that of my eyes alone. I will not say that my first attempts were without many injuries, but it is such sacrifice that hardens our abilities and pushes us onward. The goal is to drill the instinct to barrier against sudden attacks, when my electroblade would be too slow to draw. Little by little, I am getting there.

/// LOG 050 - Sight III

With the training of barrier I also have spent more and more time watching through the Force. It is … amazing, for a lack of better words. To think that my bunling sees like this but even better. I hope I can match her someday. It has helped me understand how the things I have on my person may be perceived by others. The alchemy dagger I created practically seethes its profane energy and I have started looking into a way to keep it shielded.

/// LOG 051 - Curiosity V

Every time she gives in, it becomes a little easier. I can sense it, the passion budding in her like a seedling that has started to grow. She yearns for the sweet release of passion, even if she still tries to deny herself it and feels guilty. She wants to warn the Order, but I believe I managed to convince her of why that would be a terrible idea that would only harm us. She is mine. Nobody is taking her away from me. Nobody. I will allow her to teach Invidia, however … as we agreed.

2 Likes

/// LOG 052 - Dark Healing IV

What some would likely call a bout of insanity, I have proceeded to train to heal burn and frostbite-related injuries. I won’t go into detail of how exactly, but let’s just say that it is convenient to have a cutting-edge lab with all manner of tools that would allow this level of self-harm. Scarring isn’t an issue and what I couldn’t deal with myself I handled through a liberal use of kolto. The difference between burns and frostbite is not that big, in terms of sensation. Almost paradoxical.

/// LOG 053 - Telekinesis III → Electrokinesis I

As I mentioned in the previous update, I have been working on what is perhaps something of a hallmark of any Sith worthy of the name: the ability to conjure lightning that you shoot from your fingertips. Currently, the charge I can muster is very volatile and hard to aim. The range is limited as a result but given it is used against a target wearing any amount of material that is conductive … very effective. It feels powerful. Intoxicating even.

/// LOG 054 - Cooking with Love I

As per preparation, I have used my understanding of biology and chemistry to find a middle-ground of beneficial nutrients that do not come with the downside of stimm-usage. I have promised to produce these for my temporary and less temporary allies, and will tempt others with them as well. Unfortunately it seems that it is rather expensive to acquire all I need to create these mixtures. At least they taste amazing.

/// LOG 055 - Corellian Assault, Preparation

It is not long now and I can feel my anticipation only grow. My heart beating hard with the battle-lust. I have so many ideas of what to do with the lightsaber crystals I no doubt will acquire. At the very least I should be able to get two, but I hope for more if only to experiment on them. Ah, my body almost aches with the excitement I feel. A chance to prove myself and elevate my position … let us see what manner of opportunities will present themselves.

/// LOG 056 - Corellian Assault

I pick up my log from nine months ago. I will touch on a few things and do my best to organize my thought. My time has been spent in meditation and hiding as several things fell through. Sometimes it is best to simply disappear from the face of the Galaxy for a while and let memories grow distant and fuzzy.

The assault was a success, I gained my lightsaber and an additional one from Invidia as was promised for saving his life. I bled the crystal in the matter of days and designed my own cylinder. It is a beautiful weapon even if not an alchemical blade.

Many jedi and rebels fell at our hands and the battle was fought with great difficulty. All the same, our band of sith prevailed.

/// LOG 057 - Return of the Alchemist

I have come across several interesting figures upon my return. A malleable Mirialan who would assist me to leave the Sith when I deem to do so. A seeming jokester of an individual who hides depths rarely seen. And of course this new batch of recruits and acolytes. Only Einya remains and it would seem Kane, but he is destined for death. A second death. Fighting against a new aspirant so they can prove t hat they are worthy of joining our ranks or not.

/// LOG 058 - Mission from Lord Arcadia

Primary goal:
– Retrieve the datapad from the Jal Shay. Eradicate witnesses.

Secondary goal:
– Bonnie Reid is to be taken alive if present.
– Retrieve 2 Sigil Crystals stolen from the Aerie mine.

Mission notes:
The mission was communicated three hours before start. Three HAVOC members, a few acolytes and the warrior gathered for it. After a lot of back and forth with this Acolyte Lyre I suggested she be given command. Her boisterousness will either prove an asset or a liability to be removed.

We infiltrated the city easily thanks to that we had the Jal Shay ship with their codes. The attack was swift and met with only moderate republic resistance. The Jal Shay proved uncooperative and thus all slain, which is admittedly a bit of a waste. Force sensitive slaves are always useful on Korriban.

The datapad was retrieved, secondary objectives were not present. Notable entries were that the Jal Shay mentor at the office had been part of funding Operation Steel Cargo, which seems to have involved the Sigil Crystals. Earmisa Fysar is also involved in the affair. They and Bonnie are who Lord Arcadia seeks.

A swift and simple affair, but only the beginning of something more.

/// LOG 059 - a new plaything

After the mission to Aeolus, Acolyte Lyre wanted to speak. Extending an offer of compatriotism and pressing upon that we were both different from the loyalist brutes that make up Malak’s army. A bold move on her part, a simple recording would have her executed for treason but such petty plays are beneath me.

It took some goading to really get her to lay bare herself. When emotions run high, people get very bad at lying. Lying is a matter of calculated, practiced and paced reasoning. It is clear that she is missing intimacy of a kind and puts up a strong front, nothing that is particularly unique.

These kinds of personalities often react strongly to a reflective mask. Time will tell how useful she will be, it is possible that despite all her claims at being a practiced socialite she’ll show to be unstable. For now, I’ll turn her into an obedient, leashed pet.

/// LOG 060 - Unfortunate developments

Seems I have overextended the capabilities of my ship, resulting in the loss of my primary weapons and one of the shield cores burned out. A shame. A costly affair. I will have to get some of these things replaced in due time. Credits are starting to be an issue and I feel I should get back to bounty hunting for them.

/// LOG 061 - Chirodactyl

Warrior Sable suggested a trip to Dathomir to slay the legendary beasts. Two mercenaries were hired for the ask and the trip was overall insightful but unsuccessful in terms of what we sought. A woman joined us as well, some dark adept who may have been a Revanite.

It seems I have as a result earned the passing acceptance of the Warrior. While not entirely necessary, it is always better to be tolerated than actively opposed, especially by ones superiors. He is rather amicable when you understand their point of view.

/// LOG 062 - Jedi Outcast

Dax Fitzim finally came to Korriban. He has proven to be quite eager to show he is useful to us. Aside from an impressive but pointless kill-list he seems to hold strongly to the ideals of Peace and Freedom. That alone would make him very unsuitable but only time will tell if he will adapt to the teachings of the Sith and learn what peace and freedom truly means. Aside from it, he shared two interesting things.

Brief summary of the current jedi of the Viscaran temple and then of two artefacts in their possession. A crystal that enhances Alchemical process and an orb that enhances the body of the wielder so they can endure more alchemy. A jedi known as Thelia had them, likely giving them to Vosca who may have had them destroyed. I intend to find out and have set Lyre on the task of learning more. Dax has likewise said to be capable of splicing the systems of the Temple given he is the one who installed them. Even one of those artifacts … would be so glorious.

/// LOG 063 - The Heart and Mind of a Traitor

My new pet has brought me the things I requested following the duel. Both Kane and that other traitor fell to each other’s attacks. How fitting that the traitors end each other. I will have to reward the diligence even if I had hoped to get the insides of both. Before I set upon doing something with these parts, I will need to see about creating a new alchemical dagger. The current one has served its purpose already.

/// LOG 064 - Sith Alchemy II

My first alchemical dagger went to Lord Vecten who was pleased at my creation. The second, which I made from the blood of the amphi-hydros has been with me for quite some time. It has served its purpose and I wish to push my knowledge and skills further. For this reason I have collected the bile from the slugs on Hutlar, their teeth and Moraband Serpent blood and venom.

Initial experiments to synthesize a corrosive poison have been largely successful, the nature of the Moraband venom is malleable due to the influence of Korriban’s dark alignment and the bile from the slugs of Hutlar is potent.

I have decided to fashion some of the dagger out of the big teeth of the slugs, they are inherently very resistant if not entirely immune to the corrosive effects of their own bile. This will allow the dagger to deliver potent charges of my fabricated agent through the channels I will create in the blades handle and out the dagger itself. The trigger will not be a button but an exertion of the Force.

With the technique of darkside forgefire taught in the scrolls that Xalark passed onto me, I have created more metal that shall serve as the blades edge and housing. Now all that remains is for me to spend some time on the actual construction. I made sure to have extra components on hand as I expect a few failures - but failures are the progress of science and alchemy both.

If I can manage this, I will be finding a use for the traitor’s remains to be fashioned into something other than an alchemical dagger. Something ironic would be fitting for the traitor that was not only defeated at my hand and spared, but went on to betray us and slain in a duel against another traitor. Perhaps a bracer?

/// LOG 065 - Memoirs I, nature of Ambition

Not because I particularly enjoy my own voice or seek to fellate my own rhetoric, but there are many records of Sith having their words recorded in one way or the other. Perhaps in all of the things I say, there will be a crumb of insight to be shared with the future generations. If nothing else, it’ll serve as an opportunity for myself to go back and see if I still hold to prior beliefs.

The following is from speaking with one of the new aspirants who lacked an ambitious goal or direction. In an effort to jog her imagination, I shared some of my own and common principles. I do not like to speak too much on my own ambitions, when such are known, they can be exploited by others.

VISAS: “So, one of you is another ambitious alchemist. What of you, Aspirant?”

Aspirant: “I suppose i am working to be a blademaster along with a force wielder? I do not have trade skills, but i seek to learn and ever expand my knowledge.”

VISAS: “You ‘suppose’ Aspirant?”

Aspirant: “Mm, a poor choice of words on my part. I am still figuring my end goal out.”

VISAS: “You joined the Sith and seek to move beyond Aspirant without a single, crystalized ambition?”

Aspirant: “Is the pursuit of knowledge not an acceptable ambition? The desire to fell my enemies by working the blade is not acceptable either?”

VISAS: “It isn’t if there is no purpose to it beyond having a goal. Without conviction and purpose, you will never realize a single ambition beyond that of mediocrity.”

Aspirant: “Hmm, i see…”

VISAS: “A Sith stives for power not for the sake of power itself, but because there is something they intend to rectify about the very fabric of the Galaxy. I will let you in on mine, perhaps it will spark something in you beyond the pitiful kindling you call your ambitions.”

“The ‘force’, the living force as the disgraceful jedi call it, has its natural way of creation and shaping the Galaxy. I find it disgusting because it allows for such weakness to exist in far too many things to mention. I aim to rectify that inherent, evolutionary weakness in myself and the Galaxy itself. All shall be remade stronger, the rest will be fodder for the true ascension of the Sith.”

“Take a look around you. It was not that long ago we reclaimed but a portion of our legacy here on Korriban, with many more secrets beneath the sands. This Empire is still growing and recovering, like a beast licking its wounds. So we sharpen our teeth on the Republic and the Jedi and any else who would dare bare their necks.”

“Your ambition should serve you as much as it serves the Sith, Aspirant. And it should be your crystalized focus to pursue. I do not expect you to grasp or understand that now, but heed my words and it will come in time. Or you will perish like the rest of the mediocre force-wielders that like to call themselves Sith. Any questions?”

Aspirant: “You say that creation and shaping the galaxy is disgusting, yet do you not seek to do the same? Remaking is the same as creation, just with the added step of destruction. Which could be seen as the other side of the same coin as creation.”

VISAS: “A simple misunderstanding. What I aim is to remove the inherent restrictions that make much of creation far more fragile and weak than it should be. You have been to Dathomir, yes? An evolutionary spawning pool of where the strong grow much stronger and the weak get devoured. Such is the Sith way.”

Aspirant: “I have. A disgusting planet, yet it seems to simply exude the dark side.”

VISAS: "Disgusting? Ah no … dear Aspirant, that is a beautiful and magical place. A statement of the dark side.

VISAS: "The second insight when it comes to ambition, Aspirant, is that none will ever truly understand yours. However crystalized it is. Others will doubt it, try to disprove it and hold you back. That is the way of things. Some may certainly agree with parts of it. But a grand ambition is only grand when it is unique to yourself. A driving force behind your every action.

Aspirant: “I think I understand, or at least I begin to. I will have to evaluate my goals it seems… and what it is i want most…”

VISAS: “There are many flaws in the Galaxy. Find the one that bothers you the most and make sure to rectify it. Even if the flaw is your own personal ambition or weakness.”

1 Like

/// LOG 066 - Duel, Death and Destiny

A peculiar thing happened today. Howl, the former Outcast asked if his wishes to teach others could be communicated. I offered to do so and shortly after, Lord Arcadia Showed up. Taunting Sable, he and Howl came to blows and curiously enough … Howl won. He severed Sable’s limbs and the rest of him was carried of by Lord Arcadia. Later, she summoned me and had me help her perform a ritual to imbue his body with metal and new life, a seemingly grotesque affair for the uninitiated. I know though, this is Sith Alchemy in its purest. Both of the disciplines at the same time.

I have been forbidden from speaking on the matter. Sable is dead, Renatus is now reborn. That oppressive, concentrated ambience of dark energy and the focus crystal tore at my psyche and body alike. I persevered and I feel I have learned much. Not just that, I have surely earned some favor with Lord Arcadia.

Screenshots of chat